Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ico coming...  (Read 3237 times)
MikeBaloon

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

Take a look at emuproject.org They have quite different idea from all around
WP https://emuproject.org/files/WhitePaper_eng.pdf
Cryptolive

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:01:25 PM

Take a look at envio.It has good team and is a nice project with lots of followers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:08:02 PM

If you are looking for a good ICO to invest. I would like to suggest you Algory. This is a potential project to invest now. You can access this website to get more information https://algory.io/#distribution

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

Hey guys, what are your opinions about the polkadot ico? I havent looked into it much i will admit, but i hear a lot about it elsewhere and read some details about the team and blockchain. Anyone can enlighten me?
George.kv

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

Universa is a good one 2x is definitely possible.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:09:13 PM

hi, brother and sister

how to find a good ico?
any ico recommend ??

thanks...

you should try to investigate it first, then you learn. there are many ico ongoing, your task is to find and study it. you have a lot to look for this knowledge is very important for your understanding and experience.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

Currently i am looking forward to Gilgamesh (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.0) when the will announce their ICO. They a Good Team, Great and clear roadmap...
rex9

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

THEKEY from NEO base ICO

www.thekey.vip

rob31

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:38:00 PM

I think that envion looks interesting, they say they will give dividend payouts which I like. It is really hard to pick from so many startups. Maybe the best thing to do is buy small amounts of many and hope one is a real winner.
PeterKh

Activity: 107

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:04:50 PM

I'd like to suggest an ICO dedicated to improving the ICO market in 2018 - https://incremint.io/

A contributor controlled escrow solution for ICOs.
Token buyers will get discounts on a pull more credible coin issuances.

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:20:17 PM

You better do some research before investing in ICO.
First thing first, whitepaper,it describe the bigger picture of its project, almost everything in it.
And then the team and everyone behind it. I can't recommend you any ICOs since it's risky.
So you better decide it for yourself.

There's been a lot of discussions about spotting a good ico and differentiating between good icos and scams. I think the main things to remember are as follows:
1. Website. It's important for ICO to have a website and it should look impressive.
2. White paper and team. You should read the paper and info about the team to find out whether the ico is potentially legit.
3. Number of participants in ICO. I think that the more people trusted the ICO and invested in it the less risk it is for you.
4. Where there other projects like this? Is the idea truly innovative?
5. Is the goal of this ICO at least potentially achievable?

Thanks for your suggestion. It can help me to find good ico's. i am working here since octobar but still i dont find any good ico's. i think now i can find .  Smiley

kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:23:55 PM

THEKEY from NEO base ICO

www.thekey.vip
Yeap thekey is worth project like the Civic but only for Asia concept.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:43:43 PM

hi, brother and sister

how to find a good ico?
any ico recommend ??

thanks...
Hi I advise you to pay attention to this very ambitious project, HOQU-The World first decentralized partner platform! Just read the white paper and you will understand everything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:19:50 PM

I recommend the bee token. Blockchain-powered Airbnb with zero commissions. Also have a strong team. I would hurry up do your research since their pre-sale is jan. 2nd. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:18:52 PM

hi, brother and sister

how to find a good ico?
any ico recommend ??

thanks...
You can try to find a lot of sources that contained a lot of the information regarding the ico, as you can see about the fact that so difficult to choice the best ico, you must try to do a lot of research but i suggest you to participate in the snip ico. That was very good ico

http://bountylord.com/ here descriptions of the bounty in a very convenient form
do not trust anyone in the choice, only yourself!

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:06:28 AM

The ICO I wanted in on lasted 22 seconds

Sorry people the bankers (Call them whales if you like) are throwing us the bones

Please don't ask me the name because somehow I am going to try to worm my way in

if you see the term "Block-Chain" then run a mile and run double fast if you see the term PoW

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:20:05 AM

I recommend DIW token, its a great ICO and is definitely worth looking at. Check website for more details and join Whitelist now that you can, www.diwtoken.com
rex9

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:14:05 PM

RSK ( Rootstock ) private sale begin ( Limited )

Telegram @RSKsmart_CN

Combat393

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:51:59 AM

What about ModulTrade (modultrade.io) project? Their team has very high potential and the have a working prototype already. Seems good investment to me.
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:56:09 AM

What about ModulTrade (modultrade.io) project? Their team has very high potential and the have a working prototype already. Seems good investment to me.

Actually I've heard quite good recommendations about this one. And the ICO has just started. I'm thinking, I'll participate. Anyone any info about this one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: