Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Wispr.tech - Graphics Contest - 0.1 BTC Reward!  (Read 1249 times)
WisprTech (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:58:01 PM

Dear all,

Background: Wispr was born out of dissatisfaction with the development of ESP2. While chatting with one another about the slow/no progress. Thats where we agreed to form a team, and actually work out what was promised to us for months. Within days the teams were formed and a testnet was up and running, our devs currently are working to perfect the product. To make sure this coin is made by and for the community, we have created a design competition with a great reward for the winner! (see below)

The product: As our first product we will create a messenger application on a blockchain. The developers currently have a testnet up and running (we don't need testers for now) for building a working proof of concept. We have decided on a PIVX fork. With this fork we'll have masternodes and staking from the start. (we will keep our code up to date with their updates a.s.a.p as there is a important update coming for PIVX).The network will consists of several different type of nodes and clients; A client/wallet to message and send coins around, a wallet for staking and a masternode. The combination of staking + masternodes will give our network a solid and speedy performance able to send message in a matter of seconds. The exact delay and block timing will be discussed with our core-developers very soon.

Swap: We will offer a swapping service to all ESP2 holders. We will definitely reduce the total supply, but we are still in debate about the final reducing ratio. More to be announced.

Corporate identity contest: As said this coin is made for and by the community. To underline this we are organizing a contest open to anyone, the winner will be part of this awesome project and receive 0.1 BTC as a reward! The aim of this competition is for you to develop a corporate identity that will be used in all of our products (website/wallets/app). Ofcourse the identity will have to suit our name and product. Below you will find the requirements.

What we are looking for:                    
-Logo (vector based)
-Inhouse design (aim is to show us your design skills) examples: https://imgur.com/a/Yr1gC   
-Roadmap design
Submissions to:                                
info@wispr.tech
Closing for submissions:
22/10/17 12:00 GMT+2
Voting:                                              
Poll on @WisprTech Twitter
Poll open: 22/10/17 18:00 GMT+2
Poll result: 27/10/17 18:00 GMT+2   

We hope to see a lot of entries and if you have any questions feel free to ask them here or join our telegram channel!

The Wispr team

https://t.me/WisprChat
http://twitter.com/WisprTech

BitgamblerZ

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

Very nice,

And well done.
Hope to see a nice Design to roll out soon Smiley
WisprTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

BUMP

0.1 BTC = 562 dollar at this very moment.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:45:20 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 04:58:06 PM by monoxide

As I have asked this from many people and none to seem to know, maybe you do?
What happens to possibly swapped ESP? Do your devs keep them and sell them when ESP value starts to rise?

Free bump from Espers. Good luck!
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:53:21 PM

1. If the project "was created by the community for the community" this means you'll have to make an airdrop or something like this, if you ask for my ESP in exchange of your coin this sounds more like an ICO to me.
2. Where is the development if you just fork PIVX and wait for PIVX team to release the updates for you? This is just the same shit like VSX where dev launched a full premined coin sold all his coins and after he sold out he made a BSD fork for the masternodes and made a swap.
3. No, thanks!
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:24:10 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 06:40:28 PM by Gandalf86

Why are you not doing a plain ICO for Bitcoin, instead of Espers? Do you think ESP will be more valuable?  Grin

A "swap" is usually meant to swap the entire chain, not to swap coins (swapping money X for Y is called buying something). As Espers is still being actively developed, you won't deprecate it through this offer, and thus it's not exchanging one thing with the other, but simply adding a second coin.

That being said, Wispr sounds like a nice name for a private messaging system. Cool Would you tell us more about your team?

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:43:49 PM

Why do you need to swap? Just take a snapshot of the Espers chain on a specific date and have a website to prove the Espers wallet's identity, so that you can send your forked coins to those wallets who authenticates with you.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:57:49 PM

Why do you need to swap? Just take a snapshot of the Espers chain on a specific date and have a website to prove the Espers wallet's identity, so that you can send your forked coins to those wallets who authenticates with you.

Sounds like a cool idea to me!  Cool

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:02:47 PM

if payment use bitcoin is good you can post in service section
so you can get much participant and get high quality
alzander

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

I'm not good at graphics, but I'd draw a picture of one person wispr'ing in another's ear "Give up your ESP2 to devs you don't know. Nothing bad will happen. For realz!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:18:44 AM

it seems interresting but i also wanna know what is going to happen with the espers you receive??

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
what-is-in-it

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

commenting here to follow. I am interested and will send some artwork! Is there any specific requirements regarding the design you guys would like to take  ? Something along the lines of  Purpose, colours , mission/vision stuff that would help shape the process?
BitgamblerZ

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:41:25 PM

commenting here to follow. I am interested and will send some artwork! Is there any specific requirements regarding the design you guys would like to take  ? Something along the lines of  Purpose, colours , mission/vision stuff that would help shape the process?

Join our Telegram channel, and contact @bobermo , He will provide you the info you need.

Have a nice day,

BitgamblerZ

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

I have some contacts good designers. I wii give them link on this topic  Wink

We like to get in contact with them.

Thanks in advance,
BitgamblerZ

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

We will consider that Wink

Thank you sir.

WisprTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:23:42 PM

Dear all,

Thank you all for your interest in this product and it's graphic design contest.

I have some contacts good designers. I wii give them link on this topic  Wink
Thank you!

We have no specific requirements. Of course it would be nice to incorporate our name/product into your design, but for the rest nothing is set in stone. Looking forward to receiving your artwork!

Thank you for this suggestion, we have locked this topic and continue here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2280323.0

The Wispr team
https://t.me/WisprChat
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: