Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those who are running Airdrop especially ETH Token. (Cheating participants)  (Read 1302 times)
Franzinatr (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:12:48 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:02:52 PM by Franzinatr

Devs, bounty manager, etc... Please always check your spreadsheets, some users especially Newbie is using our profile links only to take advantage in your Airdrop services.

It's using my BCT username only to get him for the rank requirements of BCT ETH Airdrop. I don't even joining in this airdrop because I noticed someone just used my username, it would tarnish my trust reputation(s).

LATEST NEWS: The Airdrop manager is now shady and I'll change this topic once again.

BCT ANN Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259144.0
ANN Thread Starter: eBitcoinCash

Possible associated accounts,
ninjagod
Stronic

Possible associated ANN Threads,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060571.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256651.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243351.0

Here's the evidence: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OpOzCcfyOA4-oCOXyA4xQcgV9glgOW3NhrvANNkLzFs/htmlview
Here's the evidence backup URL (If the user hiding the spreadsheet): Before the Airdrop Manager is being a shady (Mediafire)
Search "Franzinatr"

(Twitter) (SteemIt) (Imgur)

Cheaters Name: Alexey Alentinovich (Sounds russian to me)
Cheater ETH wallet address: 0xeC038083f3c10B45917C390A8943d653ead8Fb03
https://etherscan.io/address/0xeC038083f3c10B45917C390A8943d653ead8Fb03

I suggest for those all running the Airdrop program, please require them their Facebook, Twitter, etc. to see their suspicious activities.

Make the spreadsheet private (because some members are posting private key because they're newbie) or make a unique registration submissions. This is what I recommended.

UPDATE!

The airdrop holder is so shady now! I reported the ANN page because they'd ignore us to check their spreadsheets for removal request of the cheater, instead, they'd removed the full informations, I'd already take a screenshots of it now as my valid evidence.

UPDATE 2!

It became shadier this time! Hiding the evidence because that Airdrop manager noticed that I'd give that account a negative reputation and reported the ANN Page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:23:53 PM

That is what im saying with ECASH for example 2000+ registrants closed in 45 minutes... BULL SHIT!  Its all cheats and scams with no proper regulations put into the airdrop.  Learn how to do a real airdrop instead of this fake google document registrant crap.  Infinite ether addresses, select random btctalk user, random email address... boom you have 20-30 drops.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
acandra007

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:29:38 PM

Devs, bounty manager, etc... Please always check your spreadsheets, some users especially Newbie is using our profile links only to take advantage in your Airdrop service.

It's using my BCT username only to get him for the rank requirements of BCT ETH Airdrop. I don't even joining in this airdrop.

Here's the evidence: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OpOzCcfyOA4-oCOXyA4xQcgV9glgOW3NhrvANNkLzFs/htmlview
Search "Franzinatr"

https://i.imgur.com/RbjVKiK.png

My real name: Francis Lacao Dela Torre (Facebook) (Twitter) (SteemIt) (Imgur)
My real ETH wallet address: 0xf189b859f0e8e683467efda2b48be8e80e7cdf7d
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf189b859f0e8e683467efda2b48be8e80e7cdf7d

Cheater Name: Alexey Alentinovich (Sounds russian to me)

be carefull scamer
I suggest for those all running the Airdrop program, please require them their Facebook, Twitter, etc. to see their suspicious activities.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

That is what im saying with ECASH for example 2000+ registrants closed in 45 minutes... BULL SHIT!  Its all cheats and scams with no proper regulations put into the airdrop.  Learn how to do a real airdrop instead of this fake google document registrant crap.  Infinite ether addresses, select random btctalk user, random email address... boom you have 20-30 drops.
This issue have been complained already and this kind of system or distribution on airdrops would really be easily cheated since people can put up others profile and put their own ETH address without knowing on the actually user  that havent even tend to join the airdrop which do really suck because this kind of situation would really give you the risk on linking your profile into others profile.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:59:06 PM

That is what im saying with ECASH for example 2000+ registrants closed in 45 minutes... BULL SHIT!  Its all cheats and scams with no proper regulations put into the airdrop.  Learn how to do a real airdrop instead of this fake google document registrant crap.  Infinite ether addresses, select random btctalk user, random email address... boom you have 20-30 drops.
This issue have been complained already and this kind of system or distribution on airdrops would really be easily cheated since people can put up others profile and put their own ETH address without knowing on the actually user  that havent even tend to join the airdrop which do really suck because this kind of situation would really give you the risk on linking your profile into others profile.
My local friends got a negative trust because of this situations. I know some good airdrop is going on like the DeepOnion and PoSToken since it's highly monitored the activities (Airdrop are centralized - this is the cheaters reasons) can prevent 99.99% of cheating. The airdrop with the google spreadsheet is not my type to join on airdrop and also I have no clue where did the cheater get my username, maybe I'm being popular in some messenger like Discord channel (Handling 5 Airdrop/Bounty) and 1 Telegram channel (4.5k members and I'm moderating it) and if you type "Franzinatr" on every search engine, social media, etc. that's mine

So many made up stories like "My family was registered in 1 IP" "My friend is registered on same WiFi but different wifi connected" and lastly "I didn't get the airdrop" even tho they'd got it.

I hope for the ANN future airdrop, please secured the program so those cheaters can't do anything but FUDding. Thank you for reading my thread!

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:27:11 PM

I think in a lot of cases it's the dev giving himself a whole bunch of extra stakes.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:37:51 PM

Devs, bounty manager, etc... Please always check your spreadsheets, some users especially Newbie is using our profile links only to take advantage in your Airdrop services.

It's using my BCT username only to get him for the rank requirements of BCT ETH Airdrop. I don't even joining in this airdrop.

Search "Franzinatr"

i think hes not the only one and this not new here to see someone who is cheating on an airdrop or a campaign. also recently  saw someone cheating on an etoken airdrop because there were many simillar emails (disposable mails) listed on the spreedsheets and its not the first time seeing that inapropiate activity. i hope mods and managers can take action to that and give them a proper punishment.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:28:07 AM

I totally agree with you @Franzinatr. Developer's should tighten their airdrop application forms especially those using the google docs forms. There are just so many cheaters around always hungry for more money by cheating at the expense of other people, they steal your identity and begins to act like you. Could this be the price of getting famous? But man, this is really serious. That's why we should always be careful in exposing our private keys, those thieves might get their hands on it.

I also agree with you regarding on DeepOnion's airdrops application system, it is one of the best example of good airdrop application system. The same goes with PoSToken.
enzo17

Activity: 462

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

Search "Franzinatr"

Make the spreadsheet private (because some members are posting private key because they're newbie) or make a unique registration submissions. This is what I recommended.

This is a good idea or suggestion. I agree to this to make sure that your the real person with the real identity owning this account.

In this case you look like you've been high jack or scam. They used your name to have their proof of rank knowing that it is not the real owner.

xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:05:47 AM

Search "Franzinatr"

This is a good idea or suggestion. I agree to this to make sure that your the real person with the real identity owning this account.

In this case you look like you've been high jack or scam. They used your name to have their proof of rank knowing that it is not the real owner.

Not so much to prove legitimacy of btctalk ownership.. more so to prove that your one single person signing up for the drop. Doubtful many people have multiple facebook, twitters etc that are all active and different

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

I think in a lot of cases it's the dev giving himself a whole bunch of extra stakes.

Not only that, but with all these eSHIT tokens, to put it up for sale on etherdelta, you have to litterally send gas back to the contract creator to approve spending of the token. Creator gets all gas back for tokens sent automatically when sent to etherdelta for trading.  Dev has XXXX amount rest have XX, people raise price, dev dumps and makes a boatload of ether off people thinking they got something of value... when all have shot to shit after days. eCASH "SWEARS" their are no duplicated, they check IPs and BROWSERS... OH MY! So hard to change ip and browser..... ive got 4 browsers and a paid vpn that could be four applications for me right there. Theres many users on here with multiacct or access to multiplie accounts as long as their a member(for that particular drop) they just have to send a PM to dev with eth address...  New ip, New browsers, New login, New eth account.... fucking ridiculous

mahouneko

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:51:17 AM

Hi Franzinatr! I sympathize with you.I agree with you.

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:07:50 PM

Woow thank you PO for being observant. I can't stand scam artists they are greedy and only care for themselves. How selfish is this.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:36:15 PM

Good catch, I had no idea about this so yeah need to be watchful about money-thirsty ones using our account links just to get into airdrops. As a measure to counter this, bounty managers HAVE to step it up with proper verification at the time of creating the spreadsheet to make sure these activities do not happen any further.
yaunzunsha

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:45:44 PM

My friend also encountered the same example,
This way of airdrop too easy to find loopholes,
In fact, people will lose confidence
Perhaps the trend brought by eBTC, more and more recently this kind of thing, just need to provide some information you can get the currency,
And you can not know that this is a malicious participant, or the developer itself is confusing everything
These currencies are almost no future, I suggest that people choose carefully, and refuse these things, or no one will believe
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

The Airdrop holder are not serious about it. They should at least require a action from Bitcointalk ID or the email to confirm the identity of the person.
Anyone can provide a fake BID, email, facebook, twitter if they don't have to verify it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:17:45 PM

@Franzinatr I suggest 1) you give this person a negative reputation
2) you post this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0

There has to be consequence for bad behavior like this
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:21:42 PM

@Franzinatr I suggest 1) you give this person a negative reputation
2) you post this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0

There has to be consequence for bad behavior like this
Thank you very much! I just don't like to risk my trust reputation because of those cheaters that using my username that I can't control their behavior but only to report those wallet address as I can, thank you! I'm also a Airdrop organizer but I'd always make sure to scan their wallet address (with associated) before I include them to my audits and pay their works.

Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:43:32 AM

Update alert!

That eBCC is in shady mode now! Watch out for those who joined that Airdrop, don't let your ETH Address or even your BCT username gets an bad reputation because of that.

I can decide that the Airdrop ANN is a scam token! I'll report the ANN page because that Airdrop manager is ignoring requests.

Here's the source of the ANN Page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259144.0

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

that is a huge privacy concern and not everyone has an account with these website (Facebook, Twitter,...). and besides when you are doing an Airdrop on bitcointalk using bitcointalk accounts then why not just ask them to post on bitcointalk!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: