Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindelta — Trade cryptocurrencies at zero fee.  (Read 1402 times)
rajdeep225 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:26:40 PM

Coindelta - We have lowered our fees!

We are glad to announce that soon, you will be able to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in India at zero fees. Our main focus now shifts to bringing in more users and adding more coins to the platform.

From 14 Oct 2017 12:00 AM, traders will be able to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on Coindelta with 0 fee.

Following are the rules which will get effective from Oct 14 2017, 12:00 AM:
1. Maker’s fee — 0 %
2. Taker’s fee — 0.3 %

Check out the official announcement on our blog post
https://medium.com/coindelta/coindelta-trade-cryptocurrencies-at-zero-fee-bc938b6365d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:18:49 AM

What is the present volume that is happening on daily basis and where is your registered office address?  I observe that in India there are already many exchanges providing same btc services so what is the niche factor due to which you have started another exchange with same service?
rajdeep225 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:16:48 AM

What is the present volume that is happening on daily basis and where is your registered office address?  I observe that in India there are already many exchanges providing same btc services so what is the niche factor due to which you have started another exchange with same service?

COINDELTA - Bringing India closer to blockchain

Let me first provide you with a brief introduction of the exchange:
Coindelta has launched multiple cryptocurrency markets (BTC, ETH, LTC and OMG) in India. It is the first global and most advanced cryptocurrency exchange from India developed by IIT graduates, our global markets BTC-ALTcoins will help Indian get better volumes while trading with INR on the same platform. We are the first exchange to introduce maker/taker concept in India with the trading fee as low as 0%, which we feel will help to bring more liquidity in the markets. Also, We are the first exchange to provide a 24/7 instant chat support. Our support team is available round the clock to help our community.

Features:
  • Secure.
  • Fast, reliable service.
  • 24*7 live chat support
  • 0% fees for all maker trades and 0.3% fees for all taker trades.
  • Both Fiat to crypto and crypto to crypto markets.
  • No deposit fee

Security:
  • DDos Protection.
  • 2 Factor Authentication.

I don't think we have any exchange in India to provide all these features, Also, have you noticed the number of people in India who still buy Bitcoin from Zebpay (which is not an exchange) at much higher prices than the market prices?

I bet India needs a better exchange, with better services. We have been trading in cryptocurrencies for more than a year and have the experience and qualification of building an amazing trading exchange. Currently, we have Bitcoin, Litecoin, OmiseGo and Ether, and we will be adding many more coins soon. I would ask the community to try out the exchange and let others know how they feel about it.

I know the volumes are not very high right now, but how long do you think that will take when existing trades start using the exchange.

We are open to the community for their suggestions and have an active telegram group for Indian crypto enthusiasts.
Telegram group: https://t.me/coindelta
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:15:56 AM

Since you have being trading above a year in cypto currencies so was it on a personal level or through this website you being dealing over a year.  Zebpay exists now for more than 2-3 years now and suddenly you just came recently and started comparing yourself with Zebpay. Lets see how does it go and how many clients till now have being registered with you
rajdeep225 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

Since you have being trading above a year in cypto currencies so was it on a personal level or through this website you being dealing over a year.  Zebpay exists now for more than 2-3 years now and suddenly you just came recently and started comparing yourself with Zebpay. Lets see how does it go and how many clients till now have being registered with you

Every company starts as a small company. Yes, Coindelta is not a big giant like Zebpay. But I am not comparing the two on that front. In my reply, I have compared the service provided by two companies.

Coindelta is an exchange where people like you and me make the markets, whereas Zebpay is a broker who buys and sells Bitcoins at its own prices(Market here is governed by one Corporation). That is a basic difference between an exchange and a broker. Coindelta is a trading platform, We don't sell bitcoins it's the users who buy and sell.

Also, You can join telegram community to interact with our users and hear their reviews. Some of them were buying and selling on Zebpay before joining our platform.

Yes, volumes are not very high right now, but our growth in terms of users is very good at this moment. So, we expect them to rise soon!
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:08:24 AM

India for sure is growing
cryptozelda

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:05:31 AM

Every company starts as a small company. Yes, Coindelta is not a big giant like Zebpay. But I am not comparing the two on that front. In my reply, I have compared the service provided by two companies.

Coindelta is an exchange where people like you and me make the markets, whereas Zebpay is a broker who buys and sells Bitcoins at its own prices(Market here is governed by one Corporation). That is a basic difference between an exchange and a broker. Coindelta is a trading platform, We don't sell bitcoins it's the users who buy and sell.

Also, You can join telegram community to interact with our users and hear their reviews. Some of them were buying and selling on Zebpay before joining our platform.

Yes, volumes are not very high right now, but our growth in terms of users is very good at this moment. So, we expect them to rise soon!

How much time does it take to get KYC verified and start Trading? Also can you post some tutorials for using the platform.
rajdeep225 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:39:38 AM

It takes less than 2 hours (Sometimes just 30 minutes) to complete the whole process of KYC verification. You can live chat with support for any help.

Also, you can watch the tutorial videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJurKcHp1PtYutSU-3ILMkA

1. how to buy/sell cryptocurrencies in India
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHx4LdYOoQ8

2. How to upload KYC and Bank documents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6wIKQtbLlw

and some more features explained on the channel.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:57:44 AM

Looks good is there a list of alt-coins which is supported by Coindelta or will be added soon? might use it in the future when more coins are supported, right now I don't see many alt-coins which I am interested in best wishes for the project development.

rajdeep225 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:05:22 PM

Available coins at the moment are:
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • OmiseGo
  • Qtum

More Coins will be added soon. There is a voting going on twitter for the next coin.
You can also join telegram group to talk with the community and chat with crypto enthusiasts.

krishnadas

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:29:13 PM

Can i know how much time it takes for our money to get deposited into the coindelta wallet though imps bank transfer?
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

why is no one in india allowing deposit via credit/debit card? this would be most convenient and helpful to buyers/users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: