Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stop invest in coins  (Read 2686 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:35:01 AM

bittrex deleted several coins These last days and He will delete other coins next days 

As the Russian president Vladimir Putin said : Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

https://www.coindesk.com/vladimir-putin-cryptocurrency-poses-serious-risks/

Maybe it is an attempt to break down and crash bitcoin !!!!

i think invest in coins No longer like before  Huh

if bittrex deleted several coins i think still other market for altcoins
i don't think so bitcoin will be crash and why invest in ico so profitable

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

this topic is fud all the way. it does not not contain any true news.
Bittrex can delist any tokens if the token is out of the standard. Only thing Bittrex should do is to tell the reason
Putin supports cryptocurrency and what he says that risky investment is true but nothing to do with bittrex
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

The OP did not build a strong premiss to support his point,  Bittrex is deleting these coins but know that the space is moving over to discentralised exchanges that will likely make all these centralised exchanges irrelevant
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:39:11 PM

bittrex deleted several coins These last days and He will delete other coins next days 

As the Russian president Vladimir Putin said : Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

We can not immediately start to panic, probably some of them did not meet 100% standards and that's why they removed them or it was just for a good adv.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:56:34 PM

I understand that you are in a state of panic because probably you have invested in some shit coins on Bittrex but those coins that were delisted did not meet the standards and is not progressing so instead of keeping these shitcoins in the exchanges, its better to give way to new ones that has more potential than those coins.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

I understand that you are in a state of panic because probably you have invested in some shit coins on Bittrex but those coins that were delisted did not meet the standards and is not progressing so instead of keeping these shitcoins in the exchanges, its better to give way to new ones that has more potential than those coins.
The best thing to do is let it go because this is the several case happening in trading industry. Others altcoin that you invest has no value or didnt grow that it may come up into delisting the altcoin. In these case, look for another one then invest.
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:19:07 PM

fud me baby  Grin

Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:07:16 PM

These news look like they are gonna hurt the crypto world but they eventually don't . We need to stay calm and not panic. I don't think we will invest less anytime soon. Don't let the speculations ruin your investment plans.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:30:05 PM

These news look like they are gonna hurt the crypto world but they eventually don't . We need to stay calm and not panic. I don't think we will invest less anytime soon. Don't let the speculations ruin your investment plans.
They won't touch crypto at all. Because anyone who actually reads the interview will see that Putin isn't attacking cryptos.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:52:15 AM

You can't stop progress lol. Anyone that tries utterly fails.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:42:19 AM

i dont think that bittrex removed coins cause of putin.they have so much shitcoin listed that are listed but not  really traded,so why keep on the site?
i think its good that coins get relisted,there will be only some  coins that can survive in the future with a good value.
cheers

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:48:39 AM

guys, I think we all need to just sit down and hold tight.  we're gonna see some ups and downs, no doubt, but in the end, I think we're going to be very, very happy with the out come of investing in alt coins!

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:15:07 AM

The bankers are either behind this or this will attempt a disruption of their own.  Its up to us to stand firm. 
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:52:16 AM

You probably didn't read it properly and you just panic and spread false news. But everyone who want to know more read it and make his own decision.

Yeah I think OP is panic and misleading peeps.
Just read carefully and research the news, OP.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

Regulation from Russia will further strengthen the cryptocurrency market as it will make it more mainstream. If you research it, Russia is planning on working on it not really banning it.

By the way, the underlying technology of bitcoin is good an I think will be an integral part of the future.
Every person has his own concepts but according to my knowledge investment in coins are the best way now a days to get more profit with in less time. There are some limited minded people who think that Russia is trying to ban bitcoin it’ss not true but they are trying to strengthen the crypto currency .
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

Which coins did they remove?
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:03:01 PM

Do not try to spread the false rumors. Some people may misunderstand it. But we need to speak clearly. There are always pennies removed from bittrex. But I'm sure it was a form of market filtering, which did not meet their standards, so it was deleted. That is inevitable.
Russia is creating its own digital currency, and intends to compete with blockchain. I'm not sure they made it. no one can wash people's trust to leave bitcoin. My abagi is funny, and hard to do.
About Bittrex, nothing is better than bittrex. if any coins are removed it is the rule.
family934

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:09:28 AM

Oh, no! Stop invest in coins!

What should we do now? Just panic? )
I think it is totally wrong for those people who want to get more profit very easily by setting in their home and want investment because investment in coins are very profitable now a days specially the rate of bitcoin is increasing very quickly.
cryptophrenic

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:16:04 AM

Which coins did they remove?

I also wonder which one they did remove, please explain
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

Do not try to spread the false rumors. Some people may misunderstand it. But we need to speak clearly. There are always pennies removed from bittrex. But I'm sure it was a form of market filtering, which did not meet their standards, so it was deleted. That is inevitable.
Russia is creating its own digital currency, and intends to compete with blockchain. I'm not sure they made it. no one can wash people's trust to leave bitcoin. My abagi is funny, and hard to do.
About Bittrex, nothing is better than bittrex. if any coins are removed it is the rule.
Bittrex is very trusted by most of the people including me and it will only do this if some of its rules were disobeyed. And yes Russia is planning to build its own country coin and in future it is trying to beat bitcoin which is never possible.
This is because bitcoin has gained trust of most of the people who use it. It is the first crypto currency and has gained a place in harts of many people because they have earned a good income from it and still earn it..

Bitcoin cannot be overcome by any coin in in the world as bitcoin has already reached a new level in the field of digital currency it is also on the line of becoming a centralized and global digital currency so it is very good for it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: