Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ILCoin Initial Coin Offering ("ICO")  (Read 2660 times)
ILCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:52:28 PM

Greetings! I am part of the development team for a SHA-256 cryptocurrency named ILCoin. I am posting to raise the awareness of our Initial Coin Offering (“ICO”). Please take a moment to review the information here and at our website https://ilcoincrypto.com/. At best, you may discover a new investment opportunity worthy of your consideration! At worst, you spend 5 minutes of your day learning about a cryptocurrency previously unknown to you.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

The Start Dates:
Pre-ICO: October 15, 2017
ICO: November 15, 2017

How to Contribute
To acquire Tokens during the Generation Period, you must have a suitable Ethereum (ETH) and/or Bitcoin (BTC) wallet established and operational. In particular, you must have: either (i) an Ethereum wallet if you wish to purchase Tokens using Ethereum, and/or (ii) a Bitcoin wallet if you wish to purchase Tokens using Bitcoin in order to receive Tokens that you purchase from the Company. The web application will then send you a unique deposit address for Ether and/or a unique deposit address for Bitcoin. Once the unique deposit address has received Ether and/or Bitcoin from you, the Company will authorize the Contract System to generate and deliver Tokens to the wallet address that was provided for you by the Company for delivery of the Tokens.

Innovative Technology 
First SHA-256 Proof-of-Work Cryptocurrency for use with Smart Contracts

Advantages
•    We will be the first Cryptocurrency SHA-256 Proof-of-Work to develop Smart Contracts
•    High level of security in our web features; front end and back end.
•    You can pay with ILCoin to many types of merchants
•    ILCoin is not a promise, it´s a reality. Our coin is already in two exchanges sites and has an established value in the market. ILCoin is in constant growth.
•    When you invest 100 EUR or more, a bonus is applied to your account.
•    Purchasers who spent the equivalent of or more than 1000 EUR in Token sales shall receive up to 50% of the sales profit from our Smart Contracts System operation for up to 3 Years.

Distribution
•    Pool for user incentives: 92% of Tokens
•    Company tokens: 8% of Tokens
•    Frozen Tokens: 0% of Tokens

Projection / Milestones

1.    Milestone 1: 2060 BTC (Minimum Threshold)

a.    Development Smart Contracts

a.i.    5 Different Types of Smart Contracts
a.ii.    Platform where non-ILCoin users can use our Blockchain for Smart Contracts
a.iii.    User-Friendly Interface
a.iv.    High-Level Back-End and Front-End Security for Smart Contracts

b.    Marketing Smart Contracts

b.i.    Websites
b.ii.    Video Tutorials
b.iii.    Social Media Publications
b.iv.    Webinar for Smart Contract Usage

c.    Maintenance of Mining Facility

c.i.    Maintenance of Ventilation Systems
c.ii.    Maintenance of Electrical Network
c.iii.    Maintenance of LAN Network

d.    Upgrading of Blockchain Explorer

d.i.    Upgrading to a Newer Version of Insight Explorer
d.ii.    Adding New Languages
d.iii.    Adding Failsafe for Orphan Blocks
d.iv.    New Security Layers
d.iv.1.    Adding a Higher Level of Encryption
d.v.    Adding New Features
d.v.1.    Uplink to Bitcoin Network

e.    Android ILC/BTC Wallets

e.i.    Development of our own Bitcoin Blockchain Explorer
e.ii.    Google Play Store Application: Downloadable and Upgradeable
e.iii.    New Security Layers
e.iv.    Adding a Higher Level of Encryption

2.    Milestone 2: Additional 2060 BTC (4120 BTC Total)

a.    Building Platform for Cloud Mining

a.i.    Building the Base Program to Support Up to 5 Different Cryptocurrencies
a.i.1.    Maybe 6 Cryptocurrencies
a.ii.    Building the Platform of the Payment System
a.iii.    Marketing of the Cloud Mining System
a.iii.1.    Building the Trust of our Cloud Mining Service
a.iii.1.a.    Social Media Publications
a.iii.1.b.    Webinar
a.iv.    User-Friendly Interface
a.v.    Website
a.vi.    Video Tutorials
a.vii.    Google Play Store Application: Downloadable and Upgradeable

b.    Marketing of ILCoin

b.i.    Publicizing ILCoin to acquire new Users

3.    Milestone 3: Additional 2060 BTC (6180 BTC Total)

a.    Acquisition of New Exchanger Sites

b.    Upgrading of Mining Facility

b.i.    Replacement of the Mining Equipment
b.ii.    Structural Re-Design of the Mining Facility
b.iii.    Add Heat Dissipation to the Mining Facility
b.iv.    Addition of Solar Panels to be more Green

Money raised over a previous milestone will be used towards the objectives listed on the next milestone and shall not be reimbursed. Money gained before the first milestone will be reimbursed if the first milestone quantity is not achieved.

FAQ

What does ILCT mean?
ILCT is the abbreviation for ILCoin Token
ILC = ILCoin

What is the difference between ILCoin and ILCoin Token?
ILCoin is a Cryptocurrency and ILCoin Token is a validation (earned through donations) that will be used to see a return of investment on all purchases of at least 100 EUR.
What is the value of one Token?
1 token = 100 EUR

What are the benefits for investors?

•   If you purchase ILCT during Pre-ICO you can get a reward of:

A.    100 EUR Token Purchase = 125% ROI in ILCoin after Smart Contracts are Developed
B.    500 EUR Token Purchase = 130% ROI in ILCoin after Smart Contracts are Developed
C.    1000 EUR Token Purchase = 135% ROI in ILCoin after Smart Contracts are Developed AND Smart Contract Profit

•   If you purchase ILCT during ICO you can get a reward of:

A.    100 EUR Token Purchase = 115% ROI in ILCoin after Smart Contracts are Developed
B.    500 EUR Token Purchase = 120% ROI in ILCoin after Smart Contracts are Developed
C.    1000 EUR Token Purchase = 125% ROI in ILCoin after Smart Contracts are Developed AND Smart Contract Profit

Is there a minimum of investment?
Yes, 100 EUR minimum donation.

What are the advantages of purchasing ILC Tokens? Is there another bonus?

•    We will be the first Cryptocurrency SHA-256 Proof-of-Work to develop Smart Contracts
•    High level of security in our web features; front end and back end.
•    You can pay with ILCoin to many types of merchants
•    ILCoin is not a promise, it´s a reality. Our coin is already in two exchanges sites and has an established value in the market. ILCoin is in constant growth.
•    When you invest 100 EUR or more, a bonus is applied to your account.
•    Purchasers who spent the equivalent of or more than 1000 EUR in Token sales shall receive up to 50% of the sales profit from our Smart Contracts System operation for up to 3 Years.
Is there another bonus?
•    After completion of the development of the SHA-256 Smart Contract System, purchasers who spent the equivalent to or more than 1000 EUR in Token sales shall receive up to 50% of the sales profit from the SHA-256 Smart Contract System operation for up to 3 Years after the Smart Contract System becomes active.
Smart Contract System operation profit shall be divided as is follows: 50% total sales profit for the Company and 50% total sales profit shall be divided evenly among all of the purchasers of who spent 1000 EUR or more in the Pre-ICO and/or ICO. If there is one purchaser of Tokens who fits stated description, s/he shall receive the entire 50%. If there are two purchasers of Tokens who fit stated description, they shall receive 25% each. And so on.

Can I sell or transfer my ILCT?
All ILCT will not be transferable and will only be available through the Contract System.

How can I purchase ILC Tokens?
For the detailed instructions for ILCT purchase please watch our video on our website at https://ilcoincrypto.com/.

How many ILC Tokens will there be?
The number of Tokens be issued during the Generation Period will be undefined and generated immediately as a purchase is received and processed by the Contract System, 92% of the Tokens will be released for circulation and 0% of the Tokens frozen.

What will happen if the Tokens are not sold during the ICO phase?
If contributions in Ethereum (ETH) and/or Bitcoin (BTC) amount to a quantity lower than 2060 BTC have been made during the Creation Period (Activation Threshold), the project is considered to have failed and each user will have the ability to initiate the transfer of the respective amount of Contribution submitted to the Contract System from the Contract System’s address back to the address used to transfer the Contribution to the Contract System.

How much time I have to wait till I have my ILC Tokens?
The Company anticipates that delivery of the Tokens from the Contract System to purchasers will occur immediately during the Generation Period, but reserves the right to delay delivery up to one month after the conclusion of the ICO event.

Which cryptocurrencies are accepted for contributing in the ICO?
The Contract System accepts contributions of the following cryptocurrencies: Ethereum (ETH) and/or Bitcoin (BTC) (“Contribution”).

How much money is ILC Token planning to raise? How will the money be used?
The minimum target is set in the amount of 2060 BTC (“Minimum Threshold”).
The Fund-Raising Period will be conducted in 3 Rounds (“Round”) with the proceeds used for tokenization and trading development of the key asset classes.
For more information, see the “Milestones” section.

What will happen with the tokens not sold during ICO phase?
Tokens are not pre-generated. There will only be as many Tokens as there are purchasers.

How do you provide Safety to the Website and warranty ILC Tokens security?
We have a SSL Certificate with 256 bits for our Website and also have a high level of encryption on our data base. Additionally, the platform has a system of validation of public and private keys for each user. This avoids the use of bots for the creation of accounts or movements within an account.
A strong login password and email verification will be sent to every user and required for account setup.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SameSamebutDifferent

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:09:49 PM

Hahahahhahhah
I can not belive that this guys they try again to SCAM new people.
Let me show you guys who are this people, and this coin ILCOIN scam allready many prople in the last 2 years.
Check this links :
The business is ILGAMOS and the coin is ILCOIN ,the owners of this ponzi coin and business are Havasy Viktor, Capitany Geza, Tamas Godo
Check this links :

http://ilgamos-ilcoin-scam.blogspot.com/?m=1
http://ilgamos-ilcoin-scam.blogspot.com/2016/11/?m=1

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/ilgamos-review-opr-ponzi-points-the-ilcoin-cryptocurrency/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269380.0

This people should be in Jail!

oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

The minimum target is set in the amount of 2060 BTC
That's $11,834,700

What a bunch of scumbag scammers.  Sometimes I wish I could reach through my computer screen and bitch slap these scum bags.
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:23:41 PM

pRICE token high?  Nice project.

I will inverting 2 BTC

Thanks Dev!

Airdrop?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
ILCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:43:10 PM

ILCoin as a cryptocurrency is only partly related to ilgamos. When ILCoin was introduced, it was also the currency -together with gold- and EUR based facilities- of the MLM-type system with approximately 85.000 active members.  The above mentioned MLM system was mainly popular with the eastern market.

According to the public ICO materials, Géza Kapitány supports the present ICO really, but the project itself is developed by the ILCoin Development Team. Former ilgamos-owners do not take part therein. The ICO was chosen for capital raising purposes and for making ILCoin's exchange ratio even stronger, because the Crypto Development Team members see potential in a smart contract logic based development.

Therefore, the ICO announced is mainly designed for professionals. Capital raising is based on clear and transparent Terms & Conditions (downloadable from the website) together with a 100% repayment guarantee.

There is no MLM component in the system at all. It is made up of a bonus system typical of ICO logic (pre/ICO, progressive bonus). By means of smart contracts being carried out before the end of 2018, the pay-off promises to be within a year's time. The return of investment is assured.

If you have any professional / investor questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our professional team at office@ilcoincrypto.com.
SameSamebutDifferent

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:57:20 AM

This people are NOT NORMAL

ICO to make the EXCHANGE RATE EVEN STRONGER?
WWWAWWWW THIS IS NEW IN THE WORLD OF CRYPTOCURRENCY Smiley
Why don’t you let the Ilcoin members who have bought coins from your company 2 years ago to send the coins from your ILGAMOS/ ILCOIN system to the exchange and sell theyr’s coins?

Why you show them in the Ilgamos Backoffice the price for Ilcoin is $1.40 and on the exchange is 0 and NO DEMAND FROM THE REAL MARKET!

You just try to scam mote people!

My friend is one of the person who lost 5000$ after he sow a ILCOIN/ILGAMOS presentation made by Havasy Viktor and
Geza  Kapitany on Ukraine.

kinglee

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:29:45 AM

People seem don't excite with ICO of ilcoin much?
What will ilgamos do if you don't reach the target amount of this ICO? will you refund to investors for ICO?
alexjhons

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:33:59 AM

IL COIN!

Know more idea about the project. Where is the Bounty Thread!
007Crypto$

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:47:07 PM

1, we never had 85.000 members - 45.000 would be a better number and going down every days.
2, you write "According to the public ICO materials, Géza Kapitány supports the present ICO really, but the project itself is developed by the ILCoin Development Team. Former ilgamos-owners do not take part therein."
... you trying to paint a picture that showes that Geza is not the person behind the ICO ... again, please dont underestimate peoples, it looks like you are his next victim ... you try to manipulate people to think that illgamos partners are not a part of ICO, by writing "Former ilgamos-owners do not take part therein" - the important word is FORMER, be cause just yesterday Viktor and Tamas stopped in ilgamos - to many police was looking for them ... but Geza is still a part of ilgamos so he not former partner ...
3, if there is 2,5 billion ilcoins and arount 100.000.000 in the market and you are trying to raise € 15 mio ... what is value of company ? In backoffice value of 1 ilcoin are € 1,4 - and open market € 0,0 ... who do you think will buy into they new scam
4, You state that ilcoin is being accepted on many ecomm sites - please name 5 places - we would like to know so that we can start spending our ilcoins at a value of around € 1,4 each ...
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

What is the price for 1 ILC?
On website there are only discounts and minimum contributions.
kinglee

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:29:55 PM

What is the price for 1 ILC?
On website there are only discounts and minimum contributions.
you can buy Ilcoin on c-cex.com exchange
andrewberner

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:12:50 AM

SCAM COIN
WHY ICO AND WHY HAVE A NETWORK WITH 2 YEAR?
I HAVE AN ACOUNT LAST TIME, BUT WHEN I FINISH, THEY LOCK ALL MY ACCOUNT?
wwh

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

Hello. Could  you please post here BTC and ETH addresses of you ICO to prove your raised funds?
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

I will join bounty campaign..
Assassin1412

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

Though I'm an investor but I was hopping dev team will actually communicate better here....
ILCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:47:32 PM

Great news everyone! The ICO has been live for a couple of days now and we've already made our first milestone thanks to our supporters now and during the Pre-ICO!

We give thanks to all of the investors who have supported us to help see ILCoin grow and flourish into the great cryptocurrency it has become.

If you still haven't made up your mind as to whether or not you should contribute to the development of ILCoin, there is still time to take advantage of this opportunity as there are more milestones we still wish to achieve!

Become a part of ILCoin today and watch your investment grow! Find out more at https://ilcoincrypto.com/

On behalf of all of our team here at ILCoin: Thank you investors!
ILCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

Though I'm an investor but I was hopping dev team will actually communicate better here....

We like to keep it professional and therefore wish to communicate with serious inquirers. Most comments on forums merely wish to troll and/or shoot down the product you have to make another product or service they support look more favorably. This is why we aren't actively monitoring the forums at this time. We are just too busy with development to care about the trolls.

Please don't see this as neglect to our users, however there are other channels of communication if you need a question answered or have a doubt. If there are any serious questions or doubts, please contact our support at:

ICO Questions
office@ilcoincrypto.com

Thank you for your understanding and your support as an investor!
wwh

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:38:15 PM

Since Ilcoin is listed on several exchanges it would be great to integrate it into Coinmarketcap and Blockfolio for easy tracking.
wwh

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:15:03 PM

Seems like it is not the best channel for communication  Smiley
Will try to reach them via other channels
ILCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:31:10 PM

8 days until our ILCoin ICO ends and it has been quite a run! Though we might not be achieving our 3rd milestone, we have achieved our first and primary milestone; and with it, we will be able to accomplish many new advances for ILCoin. We may yet achieve the second milestone and that would be a huge success! As of now, we will begin working on the goals set within the first milestone.

Again we would like to give our appreciation to all of our ILCoin supporters. This next step in our development process wouldn't have been made possible without investors like you! You can expect great advancements from ILCoin in 2018 with the development of SHA-256 Smart Contracts upcoming.

If you have yet to contribute to the development of ILCoin, there is still time! We would like to achieve the second milestone. Remember that all return of investments are guaranteed! If the second milestone is not achieved, investments will not be unappreciated. These investments will be used towards the second milestone goals as are stated on our website. We hope to gain enough to achieve all of them!

Become a part of ILCoin today and watch your investment grow! Find out more at https://ilcoincrypto.com/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: