Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY THREAD] 📈📈💲 [Aureus: 1250 AURS (Listed on exchanges)] 💲📈📈[NEWW] 🔛  (Read 15148 times)
aureusofficial

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:52:17 AM

To all our bounty campaign participants waiting for the iOS wallet:

To those who submitted their email addresses to us, you should have been notified by email of the new iOS wallet including the instructions on how to get your AURS addresses.

If you did not receive an email, kindly PM it to us.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
PM me tutorial pls, i have PM you but no respone to now.

Hello,

Kindly check your inbox please.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
anyone can use it? I still do not understand how to use it.

Hello,

We understand that we just PMed you.
However, we just recently sent an email to those who submitted one to us with the updated instructions on how to use the app.
Please let us know if you received it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
ggh0stt1

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

I did not receive a letter to the mail
jcowallace1968

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:07:04 AM

This coin is del from coinmarketcap. Is there any problem? Can we start trading on exchange again ?

aureusofficial

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:24:41 AM

I did not receive a letter to the mail

Hello,

Did you submit to us an email address?
If not, kindly PM it to us and we will have an email sent to you with the instructions and details.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
aureusofficial

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

This coin is del from coinmarketcap. Is there any problem? Can we start trading on exchange again ?

Hello,

Please note that AURS is currently available to trade on the Cryptopia exchange.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
aureusofficial

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:29:44 PM

I have received the following email. Is this the IOS users wallet info? If yes, it is not clear to me how to use it. I use Dextop computer not android phone.

Hello,

If you are receiving this email, it is due to the fact that you are:

our most recent Aureus bounty campaign participant
    an iOS user waiting to use the Aureus wallet app on your phone

Follow these instructions to download the BitLox app on your phone:

Go to the App Store and download the app called TestFlight. If you submitted your email address to us, you should have received an email from Apple inviting you with a unique code to use.
    Once you click on the code, open up TestFlight where you can download the latest version of the BitLox app (Version 3.1.15).

When you download the wallet, please note that it is initially a Bitcoin wallet.
Therefore, you will need to follow the steps below to create an Aureus wallet within it.

To get your Aureus wallet, please follow these instructions:

Open up the BitLox app (Version 3.1.15)
    Go through the set-up (make sure to back up)
        Click Get started (for new users)
        Read through the initial start-up pages (you can either swipe through or click the buttons shown at the bottom of the screen).
        Click Create mobile wallet
        We highly recommend that you Backup wallet for security purposes.
        Make sure you are in a secure area. The page 'Are you being watched?' will appear on the screen. Please click Got it to proceed,
        Never screenshot your backup. You should write down the phrases on a piece of paper and keep it somewhere secure (like a safe). Please note that losing these keywords means that you lose your ability to back up your wallet. We will not be responsible for any losses of the backup keywords.
        Go through the security process with the 12 keywords.
        Go through the confirmation phase (please note that these keywords have an order) by clicking Confirm.
        Confirm that you understood the Terms of Use by ticking all the boxes and clicking Confirm & Finish.
        Congratulations! You have successfully backed up your wallet!
    Once the Home page of the app shows that "Your wallet is ready!" go under the Wallets tab where you will see a + symbol in the right corner. Click it to add your Aureus wallet.
    Click New personal wallet.
    Wallet name can be anything you want it to be.
    Go to Show advanced options and under Custom Wallet Parameter please type in "aureus" (without the quotation marks).
    If you wish to add a password, you may do so but it is not mandatory.
    Select Create new wallet.
    Congratulations! You successfully created your Aureus wallet.

If you have any pressing concerns, you may message us directly at Bitcointalk or reply to this email.

Also, since this is a BETA version, please note that we are accepting any and all feedback about the wallet as we are always looking to improve upon it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hello,

Yes, that is the email for the iOS wallet.
The new Android wallet and the Desktop wallet are not available yet.
Kindly PM us your email address so we can send you a notification once it is out.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:49:15 AM

I've been able to create an aurs wallet, and I've also sent my aurs wallet address via email. when do I get my payment? can you send it as soon as possible!
aureusofficial

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:02:21 AM

I've been able to create an aurs wallet, and I've also sent my aurs wallet address via email. when do I get my payment? can you send it as soon as possible!

Hello,

We are waiting for others to submit their AURS address so that we can send the next batch of rewards together.
Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
ggh0stt1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

Hello,

We are waiting for others to submit their AURS address so that we can send the next batch of rewards together.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
I sent you messages on the mail ... I did not receive messages from the applet with the code!
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:04:21 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

if they ignore it and do not make an aurs wallet so I have to wait until they can use the aurs wallet, I'm not sure of that. I see not many respond to the change of wallet maybe because they do not know.
jcowallace1968

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:15:56 AM

Hello,

Please note that AURS is currently available to trade on the Cryptopia exchange.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Yeah i see Cryptopia have wallet for deposite, can i use that wallet to receive reward ?

aureusofficial

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:49:05 AM

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial
I sent you messages on the mail ... I did not receive messages from the applet with the code!

Hello,

Please check your email again.
We have been in contact with you.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
aureusofficial

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:49:42 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Yeah i see Cryptopia have wallet for deposite, can i use that wallet to receive reward ?

Hello,

If you wish to receive your rewards there, we won't stop you.
Just PM us and let us know what you would prefer.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
andrylee

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:26:02 PM

when the tokens go to the normal exchange?
aureusofficial

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:46:56 PM

Hello,

The Aureus (AURS) cryptocurrency is currently available for trade on the Cryptopia exchange.
You may check it out here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=AURS_BTC

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
ggh0stt1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:07:26 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 07:31:25 PM by ggh0stt1

Hello,

The Aureus (AURS) cryptocurrency is currently available for trade on the Cryptopia exchange.
You may check it out here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=AURS_BTC

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
how to view the address of the wallet?should I click on the purse and get it? if so, it is he    AcCqJE2ix6boXqaVQmVpkBNsSFGAaVHsAv
No.Spreadsheet : 36
aureusofficial

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:38:39 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
how to view the address of the wallet?should I click on the purse and get it? if so, it is he    AcCqJE2ix6boXqaVQmVpkBNsSFGAaVHsAv
No.Spreadsheet : 36

Hello,

Kindly PM us if you have any concerns.
It looks as though you already have an AURS address.
But please PM us so that we can confirm that you did it correctly.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
jcowallace1968

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:18:55 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial
This is my address ALBZjp2xXSqXbkv3JnxM45KM8V529Q88Ts
Since bounty manager turning to scam, then this coins lost all its value, shame!

aureusofficial

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:01:50 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial
This is my address ALBZjp2xXSqXbkv3JnxM45KM8V529Q88Ts
Since bounty manager turning to scam, then this coins lost all its value, shame!

Hello,

Thank you for submitting to us your AURS address.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
ggh0stt1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

AcCqJE2ix6boXqaVQmVpkBNsSFGAaVHsAv  Here's my address .. I've already thrown it on you but I do not have any coins yet. When will they be thrown to me?I even sent a private message
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: