Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions, critics and ideas  (Read 260 times)
setifien19 (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:13:29 PM

Hi guys , I hope you are fine .
Well , many members have something to say about this forum , that's why I made this topic in order to improve our experience in this megaforum  ( if mods don't mind 😉😉)
For me , I have some ideas which will be useful for members ( if accepted ) ie some options should added for example : like/dislike button ( it's more functional when you want to thank someone without needing to write new reply ) .
"Fast moving button " also is a good tool to move from  section ( subsection) to another one without needing to go to home page .
Notification function should be improved ( the use of colours and symbols would be more practical)
What about you guys , what do you suggest to have an unforgettable experience with crypto world ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:22:24 PM

Well , many members have something to say about this forum , that's why I made this topic in order to improve our experience in this megaforum  ( if mods don't mind 😉😉)
For me , I have some ideas which will be useful for members ( if accepted ) ie some options should added for example : like/dislike button ( it's more functional when you want to thank someone without needing to write new reply ) .
"Fast moving button " also is a good tool to move from  section ( subsection) to another one without needing to go to home page .
Notification function should be improved ( the use of colours and symbols would be more practical)
What about you guys , what do you suggest to have an unforgettable experience with crypto world ?

Better to move the post here: Bitcoin Forum > Other > Meta > New forum software
For the like button it is already suggested by Vod, take a look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622992.0

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:50:26 PM

i guess we dont need that extra feature anymore because this is a bitcoin forum and not a social media platform.
also theres a jump button located at the bottom of the page to easily move to another section.
setifien19 (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:27:46 AM

i guess we dont need that extra feature anymore because this is a bitcoin forum and not a social media platform.
also theres a jump button located at the bottom of the page to easily move to another section.
In fact I wrote this thread so that mods know well what users want to change ( addition / removing ) and this topic aim is to be interactive between members to do necessary changes ( of course if mods don't mind )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: