Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:53:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a small amount of BTC 5 coin total to sell  (Read 444 times)
FollowTheLeader (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:58:02 PM

I am new here so I'm wiling to selling my BTC below value simply to gain trust etc.  i have over 50 in coin but 5 is a start.  I've been scanned on Ebay several times, even offering it market value wtf...   I'm not going to sell via Paypal everq again, I will take GDMP cars, Bluebird transfers via AMEX, and possibly other methods.  I'd like to stick with Bluebird as the main exchange.  Simply going to sell my 5 BTC or 2.5 BTC at a very lower than market value.

5 coin at once, will be $500  2.5  BTC will be $250.   Simple even and rounded numbers.  I've invested in people, they never return it.  So my option is this  I will deliver the BTC ASAP once I have the funds.  Escriw has been a disaster this month.  I don't want my coin anymore.  It's an obsession that needs to end.  Now if you want more, I'm completely selling 15 BTC at a very discounted rate, no feex hidden costs etc.  15 BTC will cost $1300.  It's possibly too soon to sell that amount but It's an addiction tatty I'm ending. 

PM me if you are interested. I have A LOT more to sell but this is the beginning of the end.  If even allowed, I will sell every single com I have for a HUGE price cut.  It's an amount that is too muchfor me that I'm not using. I can put it towards more important things in life.   PM post whatever I'll make a deal with you. 
AlternaPost

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 06:11:57 PM

Wow, that's so cool how you decide to build up your reputation by demanding that other people give you hundreds and hundreds of dollars before you do anything. I can totally see how you're going to follow through and send the bitcoins, given that you must care a lot about increasing the trustworthiness of your 1 post account. I'm sure you're not going to just run with the money, then create another 1 post account here to scam people again.

I also have no suspicion whatsoever as to why you can't just sell your bitcoins at $122 each at Mt.Gox, then withdraw your money through one of many methods, giving yourself at least an extra one thousand dollars.
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:26:58 PM

I'll buy all 5 coins if you agree to do escrow through John K.  If you say no I'm going to assume you're scamming.
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:10:31 PM

I'm so confused as to what methods of payment you actually ARE accepting?

And I'd be up for some of this as well if you'll escrow through John or someone else at this forum.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4672

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:19:52 PM

I'm so confused as to what methods of payment you actually ARE accepting?

And I'd be up for some of this as well if you'll escrow through John or someone else at this forum.

You say you have 50 BTC?  I'll buy all of it for $5500 ($110 per bitcoin).

Where are you located, if you are within a 60 mile drive of me, I'll come meet you for the exchange and hand you cash. Otherwise we'll need to use a trusted escrow provider.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: