Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just lost my little brother  (Read 9607 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:33:43 AM

Also,

Bitcoin town is now Mason Town, no vote, no questions. That is my brothers name.

See this? This is dumb. Here I was all defending you (even though I don't like you) by tracking you back to your primary persona while people were going "Hahaha, idiotic sob story that we've seen a thousand times". So people saw me vouching for you and thus were all "Ok, this is a real thing, let's not make fun of it for the next 120 minutes". And then you go ahead and do something like this? Really? No, hell, REALLY? How fucked up is this? Do you even think about these things before you do them? Do you think anyone, do you think any single fucking person is going to trust you now? Dude, you've got great ideas, but do yourself and everyone else involved a favor and lay off the weed.
+1 (I never thought I'd see the day)

Thanks (and I never thought I'd see that day too, laffo  Cheesy Cheesy)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:42:52 AM

Also,

Bitcoin town is now Mason Town, no vote, no questions. That is my brothers name.

See this? This is dumb. Here I was all defending you (even though I don't like you) by tracking you back to your primary persona while people were going "Hahaha, idiotic sob story that we've seen a thousand times". So people saw me vouching for you and thus were all "Ok, this is a real thing, let's not make fun of it for the next 120 minutes". And then you go ahead and do something like this? Really? No, hell, REALLY? How fucked up is this? Do you even think about these things before you do them? Do you think anyone, do you think any single fucking person is going to trust you now? Dude, you've got great ideas, but do yourself and everyone else involved a favor and lay off the weed.

Thanks (and I never thought I'd see that day too, laffo  Cheesy Cheesy)

You're a fucking troll, all you did is wait for me to come back then changed your stance. Ignored, fuck you for trolling me in this situation.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
acs26

June 08, 2013, 12:53:35 AM

Also,

Thanks (and I never thought I'd see that day too, laffo  Cheesy Cheesy)

You're a fucking troll, all you did is wait for me to come back then changed your stance. Ignored, fuck you for trolling me in this situation.

No, you did something so idiotic.. It's no words to describe it. Even if he did want to chance his stance after it, how would he know you'd say something stupid?

You're not helping yourself either.

Death is something terrible, yet you come back with that? You seem like a 'troll'. It seems like you only wanted to promote your town with such a tragic story. I don't even feel like donating to you anymore, because I'm scared you'd use the funds for your town instead, or run away with them.

And if you don't like peoples opinions stay away from forums.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:03:27 AM

No, you did something so idiotic..

If dedicating a town to my brother is idiotic, I wouldn't want to be anything else.

acs26

June 08, 2013, 01:04:39 AM

mfw this isn't enough of a hint of what they are...

I'm going to go buy some peanut butter and give it to someone that's allergic to peanuts so we can sue the peanut butter company because we didn't realize it was made from peanuts.

If your post is here later, I will report it.

Why will you report him?

And why does it seem like you're threatening him?

No, you did something so idiotic..

If dedicating a town to my brother is idiotic, I wouldn't want to be anything else.

It's not the dedication, it's just the way you said it. You said it in a way you were promoting your town.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:07:08 AM

It's not the dedication, it's just the way you said it. You said it in a way you were promoting your town.

Fuck you, ignored.

acs26

June 08, 2013, 01:15:03 AM

I'm going to go buy some peanut butter and give it to someone that's allergic to peanuts so we can sue the peanut butter company because we didn't realize it was made from peanuts.

Why will you report him?

I will report him for advocating deadly violence and a frivolous lawsuit.
I assume he is better off removing his own post rather than having a moderator remove it.

Fuck you, ignored.

Hmm. We have quite a intelligent one here. Telling you your error makes you mad? Telling you calmly, makes you hostile?

Really good strategy and logic there, really good, Fin Shaggy. You've just put the icing on the cake. Yet I doubt I'm ignored, and I think you'd just pretend.

But if you really did it this time, for real, bravo.

For no real reason either, bravo.

Why will you report him?

I will report him for advocating deadly violence and a frivolous lawsuit.
I assume he is better off removing his own post rather than having a moderator remove it.

I have no idea if the rules mention that. However, he was being extremely sarcastic, even if it was in a dark way. I cannot say anything against that, so, you gotta do what you gotta do, eh?
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 02:52:23 AM

Also,

Thank you for that concise representation of a typical SA goon. Guy loses a dear family member, is still likely in shock and grief, says the first thing that comes to his mind, that being to dedicate something to the memory of his just-dead brother, and you spend a paragraph blowing up at him and calling his statement fucking stupid. It's extra super ironic considering what you posted previously about bitcoiners and compassion/charity.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:54:51 AM

Thank you for that concise representation of a typical SA goon. Guy loses a dear family member, is still likely in shock and grief, says the first thing that comes to his mind, that being to dedicate something to the memory of his just-dead brother, and you spend a paragraph blowing up at him and calling his statement fucking stupid. It's extra super ironic considering what you posted previously about bitcoiners and compassion/charity.

To be fair, allowing oneself time to grieve to avoid lashing out at people would be preferable.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:17:34 AM

He is in a better place.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
acs26

June 08, 2013, 03:24:37 AM

He is in a better place.

Surprisingly, I agree with Dank.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 03:48:15 AM

He is in a better place.

Are... you saying he's better off dead???
acs26

June 08, 2013, 04:46:44 AM

He is in a better place.

Are... you saying he's better off dead???

No. I'm just saying it's better for him not to suffer. For six months I watched my grandmother suffer, and it was one of the most horrible experiences you could know of, seeing your relatives and siblings suffer.

He probably had a good life, but It's better to not see family members suffer.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 04:58:21 AM

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/on-parenting/2009/03/16/how-to-control-peanut-allergy-in-children

A peanut allergy is terrifying: Eating even a tiny bit of peanut can spark a fatal reaction, and up until now, the only way to avoid that fate was to never eat the legumes, which lurk in thousands of processed foods. Of the 150 deaths each year from food allergies, half are caused by peanuts, and most of those deaths happen in teenagers and young adults. That's why two new reports on an experimental treatment for peanut allergy are good news. They offer the possibility that some kids will be able to "outgrow" peanut allergy, as well as dangerous allergies to such foods as eggs, milk, tree nuts, and shellfish.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 06:23:42 AM

No. I'm just saying it's better for him not to suffer. For six months I watched my grandmother suffer, and it was one of the most horrible experiences you could know of, seeing your relatives and siblings suffer.

Um... I don't think allergic reactions work like cancer. You get it, and you either get better quick, or you die. I'm not sure how someone could suffer for a long time from an allergic reaction  Huh
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:19:10 AM

Um... I don't think allergic reactions work like cancer. You get it, and you either get better quick, or you die. I'm not sure how someone could suffer for a long time from an allergic reaction  Huh
If it's a peanut allergy then proably so.

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:26:59 AM

By any chance was this the person that was in a coma?

Yes.

Well, my condolences to you and your family. Terrible to hear about all this.
tiberiandusk

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

The North Remembers

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:38:08 AM

http://youtu.be/bkjmzEEQUlE?t=34s

Bitcoin Auction House http://www.BitBid.net BTC - 1EwfBVC6BwA6YeqcYZmm3htwykK3MStW6N | LTC - LdBpJJHj4WSAsUqaTbwyJQFiG1tVjo4Uys Don't get Goxed.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 05:14:44 PM

People on here kept saying things about the Kardashian's and peanuts, so I looked it up and the similarities are crazy.

My little brothers name is Mason, Kourtney Kardashian's son was Mason.
It happened on Friday for both of them
They were both hospitalized for peanut allergies
My brother Mason was 11 years old, the Kardashian Mason is 11 months old.

The only difference is the outcome, and now that I know this happened to their family as well, we sent an email to her manager to see if she will help us educate the world about how dangerous peanut allergies are. I never thought a peanut could do this.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:33:09 PM

People on here kept saying things about the Kardashian's and peanuts, so I looked it up and the similarities are crazy.

My little brothers name is Mason, Kourtney Kardashian's son was Mason.
It happened on Friday for both of them
They were both hospitalized for peanut allergies
My brother Mason was 11 years old, the Kardashian Mason is 11 months old.

The only difference is the outcome, and now that I know this happened to their family as well, we sent an email to her manager to see if she will help us educate the world about how dangerous peanut allergies are. I never thought a peanut could do this.

Smoking more weed is obviously the correct way to address this situation.

By the way, what the fuck did you think a peanut allergy entailed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: