Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 0.9691 BTC For Western Union or Moneygram (USD)  (Read 287 times)
vexellon (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:29:19 PM

Hi all,

I just got paid in BTC and I'm looking to sell it for USD to a US buyer if you can get to a WU or MG before they close. I'm not charging any fee, just selling at the average market price but you are responsible for any MG or WU fee. I think Moneygram at Walmart (Their Walmart to Walmart service) is probably the cheapest.
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:44:35 AM

Hi all,

I just got paid in BTC and I'm looking to sell it for USD to a US buyer if you can get to a WU or MG before they close. I'm not charging any fee, just selling at the average market price but you are responsible for any MG or WU fee. I think Moneygram at Walmart (Their Walmart to Walmart service) is probably the cheapest.

if you have paypal account then I can pay you via paypal full NET amount and can cover any fees myself and you can just request cash out paypal funds directly to your bank account

I ready use escrow if you worry about sending coins first

if paypal ask some fees for cash out to your bank then I can cover such fees

waiting for you

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: