Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 61975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:48:17 AM

The project is quite interesting, but at the same time very complex in terms of implementation and scale. Does the company have experience in creating similar products? Or work experience in this area?
Well, as far as I know, they already have one successful project working in the field of investment management and crypto assets. and he's pretty successful.
What is this project? Is there information about this project?
The Token Fund, it is a tokenized investment fund. allowing to invest in crypto-currencies and tokens of the decentralized economy.
So, is this project and Tokenbox not the same things?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:49:17 AM

Hello everybody!
Join to the Bounty!

B O U N T Y
With pleasure I will join, thank you!  Smiley
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:50:16 AM

The project is quite interesting, but at the same time very complex in terms of implementation and scale. Does the company have experience in creating similar products? Or work experience in this area?
Well, as far as I know, they already have one successful project working in the field of investment management and crypto assets. and he's pretty successful.
The Token Fund, it is a tokenized investment fund. allowing to invest in crypto-currencies and tokens of the decentralized economy.
Lol, of course not! These are completely different projects in their essence.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:53:09 AM

Of course not.  Smiley Tokenbox is an ecosystem for both funds and traders, and for investors. It unites both of them. That is, on the basis of the Tokenbox, there can be a similar project like The Token Fund.
Teal Deer

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:55:07 AM

Of course not.  Smiley Tokenbox is an ecosystem for both funds and traders, and for investors. It unites both of them. That is, on the basis of the Tokenbox, there can be a similar project like The Token Fund.
So for whom exactly is this project intended (Tokenbox) To create funds, or for investors, or ...?
Sakiri4

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:58:04 AM

Of course not.  Smiley Tokenbox is an ecosystem for both funds and traders, and for investors. It unites both of them. That is, on the basis of the Tokenbox, there can be a similar project like The Token Fund.
So for whom exactly is this project intended (Tokenbox) To create funds, or for investors, or ...?
This is the feature! It is a unique platform that unites both sides within itself. As investors, so funds and traders. On the basis of this platform, numerous funds will be created, and investors, in turn, will have the opportunity to invest their funds in a particular fund.
Teal Deer

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:59:59 AM

This is the feature! It is a unique platform that unites both sides within itself. As investors, so funds and traders. On the basis of this platform, numerous funds will be created, and investors, in turn, will have the opportunity to invest their funds in a particular fund.
If I am an investor, then how can I be sure in traders or funds, in their computency. Will administrators check those who intend to provide their services to investors?
jesselivermore (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

Wow
I want to invest

Welcome!
jesselivermore (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:08:41 AM

Hello everybody!
Join to the Bounty!

B O U N T Y
With pleasure I will join, thank you!  Smiley

We are waiting!:)
Sakiri4

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:15:43 AM

If I am an investor, then how can I be sure in traders or funds, in their computency. Will administrators check those who intend to provide their services to investors?
Funds and traders will be subject to various inspections. Developers want only professionals to work within this platform. Therefore, the prosvyat will be investors, including.
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:20:36 AM

And in what form will my investment be stored in this platform? How will this be realized?
jesselivermore (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:21:15 AM

Funds and traders will be subject to various inspections. Developers want only professionals to work within this platform. Therefore, the prosvyat will be investors, including.

Wow.

Thank you for the really excellent understanding of our project!
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:21:20 AM

And in what form will my investment be stored in this platform? How will this be realized?
For investors, a multi-currency purse of two different types will be available. "easy" and "professional".
g2com

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:22:32 AM

For investors, a multi-currency purse of two different types will be available. "easy" and "professional".
And what will be the difference between these two types of purses? I mean technically, of course.
Sakiri4

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:24:27 AM

Wow.

Thank you for the really excellent understanding of our project!
Thank you for the brilliant project! And an excellent whitepaper Wink
awas

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:26:51 AM

And what will be the difference between these two types of purses? I mean technically, of course.
In case you use a "light" type of purse, then all the keys are stored on the servers of the developers. If you choose "professional", then you keep the keys yourself.
g2com

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:27:57 AM

In case you use a "light" type of purse, then all the keys are stored on the servers of the developers. If you choose "professional", then you keep the keys yourself.
Is it safe? Keep the keys to your purse on some servers. What if hackers hack the server and steal the keys? After all, this situation has already happened to some crypto-exchange exchanges, if I'm not mistaken.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:28:06 AM

The developers claim that the Tokenbox is a ready-made ecosystem. Will they provide ready-made software solutions?

where they claimed about that (ready-made ecosystem) ?
can you show me the link
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:30:09 AM

The developers claim that the Tokenbox is a ready-made ecosystem. Will they provide ready-made software solutions?

where they claimed about that (ready-made ecosystem) ?
can you show me the link
Just open the whitepaper  Wink
awas

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:31:12 AM

Is it safe? Keep the keys to your purse on some servers. What if hackers hack the server and steal the keys? After all, this situation has already happened to some crypto-exchange exchanges, if I'm not mistaken.
Hackers will be much easier to hack your computer and steal keys than to crack their server. Promise a powerful multi-level security system, in addition, it is regularly planned to audit the security system. I would not doubt the safety of my accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: