Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 61975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andrepcg

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

How do you think guys, what time do world needs to become pure digital?
I bet 10 or faster
lol?
the world on this planet will never be "pure digital". people WILL use paper and other material things that can transform to digit format

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

tokenbox tells us a lot about ultra security system. But it is always annoy me to take 2 factor verification or input the sms code to pass the system..
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:24:11 AM

tokenbox tells us a lot about ultra security system. But it is always annoy me to take 2 factor verification or input the sms code to pass the system..
that computer security and crypto active storage technologies needs to have some verification system  Undecided
hope they will integrate something with my fingerprint that is on my laptop Cheesy
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:24:57 AM

that computer security and crypto active storage technologies needs to have some verification system  Undecided
hope they will integrate something with my fingerprint that is on my laptop Cheesy
talking about software stuff, I hope the wallets will not be about 60GB of my hdd

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

talking about software stuff, I hope the wallets will not be about 60GB of my hdd
it will not. you have right to use web version of system
andrepcg

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

it will not. you have right to use web version of system
i'm not the expert of wallet types, but the light one should mean less than 60gb Cheesy
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

If I invest my funds in a fund operating on the Tokenbox platform, will my investments be somehow insured?
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:12:16 AM

If I invest my funds in a fund operating on the Tokenbox platform, will my investments be somehow insured?
What exactly do you mean?
spartanrules

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:13:13 AM

The most common investment insurance. Does Tokenboks guarantee that my investments will not be spent unclear on what?
Warrior B

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

The most common investment insurance. Does Tokenboks guarantee that my investments will not be spent unclear on what?
Investing is always a risk! Anyway. You yourself are responsible for your investments, if you chose a bad fund, then this is your problem and not the Tokenbox platform.
spartanrules

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:15:51 AM

Investing is always a risk! Anyway. You yourself are responsible for your investments, if you chose a bad fund, then this is your problem and not the Tokenbox platform.
I understand perfectly well that you are, but this is not gambling. These are funds and traders, I must have the capital adequacy of capital insurance to return at least some of what I can lose as a result of the unsuccessful work of a trader or fund. This is a normal practice for the financial world.
Warrior B

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:17:32 AM

I understand perfectly well that you are, but this is not gambling. These are funds and traders, I must have the capital adequacy of capital insurance to return at least some of what I can lose as a result of the unsuccessful work of a trader or fund. This is a normal practice for the financial world.
As far as I know, the Tokenbox platform itself does not provide such services. At least they are not in the project at the moment, maybe later there will be something like that.
But you can spend your money in any insurance company, do not you? Wink
spartanrules

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:19:30 AM

As far as I know, the Tokenbox platform itself does not provide such services. At least they are not in the project at the moment, maybe later there will be something like that.
Of course I can, but it would be more interesting for me to do everything in one place. For the ecosystem to offer me, as an investor, all possible services in place. It would be very convenient!
I hope in the future the system will have a functional and provide such services.
Warrior B

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:20:14 AM

Of course I can, but it would be more interesting for me to do everything in one place. For the ecosystem to offer me, as an investor, all possible services in place. It would be very convenient!
I hope in the future the system will have a functional and provide such services.
We will see in the future. After the release of the platform Smiley
spartanrules

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:20:56 AM

And when is Tokenbox released?
Warrior B

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:22:11 AM

Approximately in autumn 2018, somewhere in a year.
spartanrules

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:22:50 AM

Wow
Why so long? I thought a maximum of half a year would have to wait.
Warrior B

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:24:02 AM

Wow
Why so long? I thought a maximum of half a year would have to wait.
They need to settle all legal issues. is engaged in the development of a software product, to test a product. It all takes quite some time!
ricky wang

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:24:24 AM

hmmm
spartanrules

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:26:43 AM

Hmm...
It turns out at the moment there is not even a minimal prototype of the program or any of its elements? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: