Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long has it been since you puchased your first coin?
Less than 6 months - 30 (26.8%)
6 months to 1 year - 32 (28.6%)
1 to 2 years ago - 13 (11.6%)
More than 2 years ago - 33 (29.5%)
I haven’t bought any coins yet - 4 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 112

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long since you entered the crypto market  (Read 4259 times)
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:13:05 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 05:16:30 PM by happyme1818

Just curious about the people on this forum. There seem to be a lot of newbies around, like myself. So tell me: how long have you been in the crypto market?
years
I've been here in the market for about one and a half year now. The event in this market is like a roller coaster ride. There are times your portfolio is down and sometimes it is up. Other people learn the market the hard way which means they lost first before they made a huge gain. Overall many people made a gain whether it is big or small gain.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:14:26 PM

Just curious about the people on this forum. There seem to be a lot of newbies around, like myself. So tell me: how long have you been in the crypto market?

its been 2 years since the day i have known bitcoin
back then it was so cheap
but you really dont know what you got since you experience losing it
but now i know i will never let it lose again , as long as bitcoin is here
i guess id be doing it ..

wihoe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

Only a few months. I regret being late to this.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:55:24 PM

i know btc for a long term, but i really never try to learn and understand it until this year, its a pity that i came too late, but its also a fortune that i already get into it
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:00:33 PM

already 4 months.
Although these too late , but i thought i'm lucky person could join to this forum , also, i got to know about crypto market .
linkin87

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:04:30 PM

i've started mining XMR coin from june 2017

Now i join to cryptocurrency for trading, mining, lending. It's a nice experience. Grin
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

i started at end of may. probably best times of altcoins Cheesy and then everything went so bad but i learned a lot.  segwit2x, bitcoincash, china ban etc.. these situations were realy instructive  Grin
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

I've had coins since April. I first heard about bitcoin 5 or 6 years ago, but when I researched it I couldn't make any sense of it at all... I wish I'd persisted and got in many years earlier than I did.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:36:42 PM

I'm a newbie and I no idea about crypto market but I am still learning to transact and, more ex changer in the market. so how long I been in the cyrpto market  a month when I started to earn altcoins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:41:10 PM

Bitcoin on 2011.
Litecoin on 2013.
Dogecoin on 2014.

So, It's been a long  time in crypto market but my active trading started only in 2016.
Dullmartini (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

Very cool to read everyone’s responses! Some of you give me hope, some of you scare me (so many of you were scammed)

I’ve only been in crypto since July 2017. I heard about bitcoin a couple of years ago when I believe it was around $80 but I thought it was bound to crash. How I wish I’d taken a chance then!

I think the crypto currency world is just at its beginning. Lots of gains still to be made by us latecomers. I can’t wait to have the knowledge that some of you have after 2 or 3 years in the game.
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:54:07 PM

2 years ago since i got to cryptomarket..i first started on gambling and Hyip platform and end up lossing my btc ,  so i decided to stop and forget bitcoin, then after a year a friend of mine told me the price of bitcoin climb up 3200$ were he show me a history record how much he gain,. btw  the price value of bitcoin before was 450$ per bitcoin.
During that moment i decided to get back and give it a try but completely stay away on gambling and hyip

pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

I am into crypto market for 3 months. I wish I started earlier. For now, I am holding coins. I hope it will be good in the future.

romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:56:20 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 08:19:56 PM by romeo111

I am started to use crypto around 7+ month. i think i am a newcomer in this crypto field.
first i has start trading, but i think study is most important for a good trading.
it's very promising platform for us. so i think we will achieve a good knowledge in crypto trading market.
Then we will success this crypto market.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:59:02 PM

March 11th.
Was just in time...
Grin

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
JaFa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

I learned about Bitcoin only months after it released, but I was heavily into the World of Warcraft emulation scene back then and didn't have time to mess around with TWO online techy projects lol.  Bitcoin was a novelty and a joke to many back then.  It still interested me enough to put it on "the backburner" so to speak.  I finally moved seriously into the crypto scene (as in buying Bitcoin) shortly before the Mt Gox crash happened.  Yeah, those were fun times.  Going through both the Mt Gox, and then years later the Cryptsy bankruptcies.

I've seen both the ups and downs.  I still ended up ahead though, so all is good.
omitusaf

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

Actually I've been involved with bit coin since early 2014 but I was not too serious with it then.  I was claiming from faucets but never cashed out though.
My interest  resurfaced again in March this year.  I wanted to know more about the block chain and smart contracts before investing in it. 

bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:42:11 PM

I've started this summer. I agree that most newbie accounts are dummy accounts for users who have been here longer. And the silly questions... well, they come from the lazyest people, I suppose.

dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:03:17 AM

I learned about Bitcoin only months after it released, but I was heavily into the World of Warcraft emulation scene back then and didn't have time to mess around with TWO online techy projects lol.  Bitcoin was a novelty and a joke to many back then.  It still interested me enough to put it on "the backburner" so to speak.  I finally moved seriously into the crypto scene (as in buying Bitcoin) shortly before the Mt Gox crash happened.  Yeah, those were fun times.  Going through both the Mt Gox, and then years later the Cryptsy bankruptcies.

I've seen both the ups and downs.  I still ended up ahead though, so all is good.

wow thats way back sir, how much is bitcoin back then?
i known bitcoin just two years ago it was $350 in value that time its kinda regretful
because at first im nt really into it
but i guess thats just the way it is , im still happy ,now im full time doing bitcoin

sparg

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:18:02 AM

I am in this game for almost 3 years. I`ve heard about bitcoin before but at the beginning of ethereum a friend of mine convinced me to buy some. It was a good move but at a point i almost lost everything. Thanks to xlm and etc i rised back and i think that after all this time i still have to learn.
The most important lesson i learned is that if you are in this game you must be very active and in touch with the latest news. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: