Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Open Source Bitcoin Dice Gambling Script  (Read 588 times)
Accountsell (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:06:43 AM

Looking for an Open Source Bitcoin Dice Gambling Script that works,and have no backdoars.
If you can provide such a script, i'll tip you $50 bucks.

please note i am looking for a cheap dice gambling script,or an open source script.

If you have authority to sell dice script,pls pm me. i'll escrow the fund immediately

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:13:07 AM

The only free (open source) dice script I have ever heard of is Ultimate dice script https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1062680.0
But it only works with moneypot api (don't know either we can make it work for standalone dice site or not)

You can check it here https://untitled-dice.github.io/

Accountsell (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:23:39 AM

The only free (open source) dice script I have ever heard of is Ultimate dice script https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1062680.0
But it only works with moneypot api (don't know either we can make it work for standalone dice site or not)

You can check it here https://untitled-dice.github.io/

Thanks . i am looking for a standalone script.
I found some ready made script but price is very high. i am looking for a script with possible low cost.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:01:59 AM

Got to dicebot site, there you can see alot of popular scripts. They can be used in in dicebot as well as your own custom bot.
Accountsell (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:31:18 PM

Got to dicebot site, there you can see alot of popular scripts. They can be used in in dicebot as well as your own custom bot.
Is this script safe for use? I have no problem to re write some aditional code to make this script working.i hated there script is not safe for use. They're selling Nulled script as I hared , not sure. I want some reference if this is safe .
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:53:36 PM

He's looking for dice script/code not dice bot scripts. Roll Eyes

Is this script safe for use? I have no problem to re write some aditional code to make this script working.i hated there script is not safe for use. They're selling Nulled script as I hared , not sure. I want some reference if this is safe .
You can find open source dice scripts on github, all those scripts might not be safe to use in production level. maybe you can hire someone to check the code or get someone to code the script from scratch.
Accountsell (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:01:42 AM

He's looking for dice script/code not dice bot scripts. Roll Eyes

You can find open source dice scripts on github, all those scripts might not be safe to use in production level. maybe you can hire someone to check the code or get someone to code the script from scratch.
This is good idea. can anyone suggest me a script? so that i can re arrange the script with the help of a developer,
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

You wont find a trustable open source gambling script, even if you do it probably wont be very effective or may contain alot of bugs. What i can advise you to do, if you're good with scripts it to create one yourself, its really easy and wont take much time or effort, and if you're clueless about coding you may recuit a developper that would do that for you after you explain to him the strategy you want to follow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: