Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:14:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 Starbucks Account Free Food Or Drink - 100% Working - Paypal/Bitcoin  (Read 197 times)
50per-centx (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:07:32 AM

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/VrsEE

Price:

+Starbucks Account Free Food Or Drink: $2.9
+Starbucks Account Free Drink: $2.2

Which means free food/drink

- Accounts are 100% working so no refunds, however, the new starbucks app seems to have some bugs. Here is the workaround for it.

Android:
Install older version of starbucks. I recommend 4.3.2. Instructions can be found here:
beebom.com/how-to-install-old-versions-android-apps/
Turn off automatic app updates so that you don't have to keep doing this. If you are prompted to upgrade, click continue in the starbucks app, but DO NOT update in the play store. Just go back to the starbucks app and it will let you in.

iOS:
Please rate it 1 star in the App Store so they fix it. Thank you.

================================================== ========================================
- What are you buying?
This listing gives you one Starbucks account loaded with 1 food item/free drink.

►►►How much balance does the accounts have?
ZERO. All my accounts would have zero balance. The accounts only gives you 1 free drink and no balance.

►►►How to redeem the free items?
Using Starbucks mobile app to order is the best and easy way to redeem the free items. This way, you can customize your drink/food the way you want and also avoid waiting at the store if you order ahead. You can also redeem in store, but YOU MUST tell the cashier that you are using a birthday reward, otherwise they will scan it as a regular account balance then just tell you you don't have any balance on the card.

►►►Check the listing's images to see how you can redeem from mobile app. Sometimes they ask for your name at starbucks, it will always be Joe with my accounts. You can change it in the settings to whatever you like.

►►►What can I redeem the free items for?
Most food items, any size drink, Evolution Fresh™ juice, Starbucks bottled beverages. Redeem the free items for a largest drink with all add-ons and it will still be free!!

I have guys that have gotten 20 drinks at one store without any issues.

►►►How long does the free items last?
Rewards can be used within 48-72 hours from the date of purchase, after which they expire.

►►►Where does this work?
Tested all over the US. Works in Canada as well. Does NOT work in other markets.

►►►Fulfillment
Will PM you the details.

►►►Legitimacy
Buy with confidence because the accounts are legitimately created by me and were not hacked, so they will never be dead.

================================================== ========================================
Note: If you are having difficulties logging in, keep in mind that the password is CASE SENSITIVE.
The first letter of the password is always a CAPITAL letter and the last letter is a special character.
Try copying it and pasting it into the password field before contacting me and saying that the account is not working.

I always try to make you happy with my service!

SMS Support: +1(989)-349-4456 [USA]
50per-centx (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Many accounts in stock
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: