Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12969 times)
Ravenfields

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

This is surely backing the right horse.

All Qchain needs is time, everything else they have. Great team, motivated by their passion for people, tech and marketing. 
They are one of the first to be implementing duel block-chain integration with their application and business processes. This in itself is a great achievement and they just made it look easy to do! Well done. 
No doubt in my mind that you will see a return on your investment if the team sticks around for the long run, if not, then they just to ensure that the current values are maintained and transferred over to any new blood entering the team. 
They innovative, they stay up to date, they think as if there is not box and they keep pushing, while maintaining a great attitude throughout the whole process.

This is an exciting time to be part of this. 
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

Why can not newbies and juniors participate in a bounty Qchain?
qchain_ru

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

Potential risk of double accounts, potential risk of low amount of friends / crypto activity to promote the project as Members and higher, can.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:51:20 PM

Why can not newbies and juniors participate in a bounty Qchain?

Actualy, Juniors can participate in twitter, facebook and other social media. here you can earn more info -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2229065.0 !
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:56:24 PM

I have a question. As I understand the project will work in the advertising industry. I just understood the technology. What are the advantages of the project compared to, for example, Google Adsense?
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:11:43 PM

In general, I liked the project, I'm just beginning to read about it, but at first glance everything is very structured and easy to understand. Particularly attractive is that the tokens will be launched in two blockchains. This will increase the stability of the system.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:18:32 PM

I have a question. As I understand the project will work in the advertising industry. I just understood the technology. What are the advantages of the project compared to, for example, Google Adsense?
greetings! the answer to a similar question when it arose from me, I found in white paper on page 3: «For ad display on publishers' websites, Google AdSense, the current industry standard, deducts a hefty 25 - 40% of The Advertiser's payment for playing the role of The Host, with only 68% left for The Publisher.1 In the Qchain's case, we envision hosts taking a smaller cut, for example, 5 to 20% of the revenue (advertisers, publishers, and hosts) rates they will accept, and Qchain itself taking a small 1% interchange fee for facilitating the transaction. Publishers receive the entirety of the remaining payment.».I hope my answer will help to better understand this project.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
filipe3x

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:34:17 PM

greetings! the answer to a similar question when it arose from me, I found in white paper on page 3: «For ad display on publishers' websites, Google AdSense, the current industry standard, deducts a hefty 25 - 40% of The Advertiser's payment for playing the role of The Host, with only 68% left for The Publisher.1 In the Qchain's case, we envision hosts taking a smaller cut, for example, 5 to 20% of the revenue (advertisers, publishers, and hosts) rates they will accept, and Qchain itself taking a small 1% interchange fee for facilitating the transaction. Publishers receive the entirety of the remaining payment.».I hope my answer will help to better understand this project.

Thanks for the detailed answer. I think that to compete normally, the project will have to build its large system with sites and advertisers. The team will need to spend a lot of effort to attract a large number of participants to its system. And this number should be large, because there must be thematic platforms for thematic advertising.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:53:35 PM

Thanks for the detailed answer. I think that to compete normally, the project will have to build its large system with sites and advertisers. The team will need to spend a lot of effort to attract a large number of participants to its system. And this number should be large, because there must be thematic platforms for thematic advertising.
ur welcome! Therefore, the team should create an ecosystem and tools that allow to place and sell advertising for reasonable money and with the possibility of transparent control over the actions of each of the parties: the advertiser, the advertising platform and the host. All this will provide a smart contract on a convenient blockchain, NEM or ETH.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
goovsy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:42:39 PM

We have already exceeded our minimum XEM goal, and are more than halfway to our minimum ETH goal. Thanks for all your support so far!
well,I think the minimum goal is reached anyway,

More than 9 700 000 EQC sold at this moment. Nice progress for 5 days! I invested in ETH but after Mr.  Lon Wong said few words about Qchain, I started think about investing in XEM  Huh
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:56:12 PM

Great project with great concept. But why not create your own protocol?
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:51:31 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 11:39:08 PM by Mr.Lait

Hello. I think that the module "DSP", modernized and integrated into the blockchain ecosystem , will be enough. But, maybe, the developer will answer more constructively?

qchain (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:19:36 AM

Hi filipe,
To further address your question, we won't be looking to directly compete with Google AdSense. Starting a fight with Google is pretty suicidal. Instead, we will be more specialized, and be focused on native and sponsored advertising, since display ads are becoming anemic in terms of their conversion rate, and the advertising industry is increasingly looking at the effectiveness of native.

Our Direct Buy Marketplace will hence be focused on native. Our product will really be able to help streamline the sales processes for advertisers and content publishers; we will be creating a singular interface for advertisers to look at the availability of native ad units, and content publishers to showcase and highlight their native availability. As such, we think this product will be quite appealing and fill a good niche.
qchain (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:22:59 AM

By own protocol, did you mean creating our own blockchain?

There are various huge startup costs that come with developing your own blockchain, and if there were good blockchain technologies out there already, such as the techs of Ethereum, NEM, Hyperledger, and perhaps, GoogleChain or AmazonChain in the future, we did not feel that it would be the best expenditure of our resources to re-invent the wheel, when we can put existing, decent wheels on our chassis, and focus on building our chassis. Smiley

I look at blockchain technologies as wheels, and the various businesses built on top of them as chassis. Different teams to focus on different parts of the engineering for effective division of labor.
goovsy

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:20:25 AM

Has anyone already tried Qchain demo? Interface looks like exchange  Tongue I need to find some time to check it
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:59:29 AM

Guys, i paid attention to the team and found the name Lon Wong there. Can someone explain how popular it is and what is its role in the Qchain project itself?
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

How advertisers can find their target audience? For example Google Adsense implements special scripts that show advertising in accordance with the user queries in Google search, regardless of the content of the site. How this will be implemented Qchain?
filipe3x

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:44:17 AM

Guys, i paid attention to the team and found the name Lon Wong there. Can someone explain how popular it is and what is its role in the Qchain project itself?

I know Lon Wong as a president of the NEM Foundation.  On the QCHAIN site, he is listed as an advisor. Partnership with NEM, this is very important. This provides support from a very large and high-quality community.
filipe3x

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

Hi filipe,
To further address your question, we won't be looking to directly compete with Google AdSense. Starting a fight with Google is pretty suicidal. Instead, we will be more specialized, and be focused on native and sponsored advertising, since display ads are becoming anemic in terms of their conversion rate, and the advertising industry is increasingly looking at the effectiveness of native.

Our Direct Buy Marketplace will hence be focused on native. Our product will really be able to help streamline the sales processes for advertisers and content publishers; we will be creating a singular interface for advertisers to look at the availability of native ad units, and content publishers to showcase and highlight their native availability. As such, we think this product will be quite appealing and fill a good niche.

Thanks for the answer. The role of the host in the relationship between the advertiser and the site-publisher is also interesting. Google, performing intermediary services, takes a large percentage. In your system, the role of the host is to provide its capabilities to ensure that transactions are verified. Who can be a host? To do this,  need I to have some kind of specific resource, as GPU/CPU in mining, or just install some software? I need to buy some tokens and hold them in my account?
qchain (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:23:10 AM

Hi filipe,

Thanks for the answer. The role of the host in the relationship between the advertiser and the site-publisher is also interesting. Google, performing intermediary services, takes a large percentage. In your system, the role of the host is to provide its capabilities to ensure that transactions are verified. Who can be a host? To do this,  need I to have some kind of specific resource, as GPU/CPU in mining, or just install some software? I need to buy some tokens and hold them in my account?
You won't need to mine. Our system will be somewhat like NEM's, with a couple tiers of hosts. Hosts will have to deploy code on servers, and we will incentivize hosts through their payouts from validating transactions between advertisers and publishers. The weight of hosts' verifications will be by the number of tokens they hold, and the length of time they've held the tokens for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: