Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12976 times)
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:09:01 AM

I can already see that EQC tokens sold more than EQX
we can already congratulate the team with the achievement soft caps Huh
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:28:11 AM

Thanks, yes, by tokens distributed, we have passed our soft caps.
awesome Smiley,there is plenty of time to greatly improve the results,good luck Grin
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:11:06 AM

awesome Smiley,there is plenty of time to greatly improve the results,good luck Grin
crazy result! such a picture can not but rejoice me!
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:13:39 AM

I really liked the concept of this project. It's one solution platform for advertisers, publishers and survey makers and participants. I especially think "PAID SURVEY APPLICATION" feature of this project will make a dent in survey sector which includes giants like AmazonMturk. Between I saw a term "host" in "ADVERTISING APPLICATION" section. By host do you mean the qchain platform, or some thing else?

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:27:31 AM

I really liked the concept of this project. It's one solution platform for advertisers, publishers and survey makers and participants. I especially think "PAID SURVEY APPLICATION" feature of this project will make a dent in survey sector which includes giants like AmazonMturk. Between I saw a term "host" in "ADVERTISING APPLICATION" section. By host do you mean the qchain platform, or some thing else?

Host is a node with installed special software, which checks the transactions on the network for correctness. Host can become any person who keeps coins and has normal hardware
filipe3x

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:29:28 AM

Great. Excellent news for this morning. Good luck to QCHAIN
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:33:36 AM

Hi. In which of the two coins is better to buy eqc or xqc? I like your project and I think it will be successful. But I'm completely new  Roll Eyes
Thank you. It really depends on whether you think you will be interacting with the ETH or NEM-based blockchain environment more.

EQC will likely be available on more exchanges, but in my honest opinion, while ETH does have cool stuff, the NEM blockchain is easier for business to work with. XEM is also pretty down in price right now, and a good long hold, so you could acquire a lot more XEM to purchase XQC.

That said, of course we also welcome you to buy EQC! This is just a suggestion, since you are starting out. 

What is a KYC? Need to send a photo of my passport? It is a prerequisite for purchase? I'm too shy Smiley
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:34:19 AM

I registered on the Zerion website and used my documents for verification, but verification has been going on for a very long time.

Of course, I understand that there is a very big attention around the project now and there are a lot of people who want to participate.

But I want to get my 15% bonus.  Cry
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:43 AM

Hi. In which of the two coins is better to buy eqc or xqc? I like your project and I think it will be successful. But I'm completely new  Roll Eyes
Thank you. It really depends on whether you think you will be interacting with the ETH or NEM-based blockchain environment more.

EQC will likely be available on more exchanges, but in my honest opinion, while ETH does have cool stuff, the NEM blockchain is easier for business to work with. XEM is also pretty down in price right now, and a good long hold, so you could acquire a lot more XEM to purchase XQC.

That said, of course we also welcome you to buy EQC! This is just a suggestion, since you are starting out. 

What is a KYC? Need to send a photo of my passport? It is a prerequisite for purchase? I'm too shy Smiley
From Wiki)
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients

artkor

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

I registered on the Zerion website and used my documents for verification, but verification has been going on for a very long time.

Of course, I understand that there is a very big attention around the project now and there are a lot of people who want to participate.

Verification passed successfully. I am also in Qchain!  Cool
filipe3x

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:31:17 AM

I'm also on board. Decided to invest. I believe that the project has a future, I like the team's work and the organization of the sale process. I will read more about technical issues.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

I'm also on board. Decided to invest. I believe that the project has a future, I like the team's work and the organization of the sale process. I will read more about technical issues.

what is the minimum purchase amount?
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:17:32 AM

what exactly blockchain is going to enhance in your project?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:43:46 AM

Guys please give a hand, what kind of bonus can I get if there will be such in 3-4 days time, as only at that time I'll be able to participate? Maybe 5-10% bonus? Thank you!
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:48:01 AM

this project is so nice looking but i didn't find out official website and whitepaper in this project. where to get all details about this project summary.
i can see only crowdsale website which will be closed after the end of crowdsale.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:59:27 AM

what is the minimum purchase amount?
as I know, there is no limit on the minimum contribution
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:00:18 AM

this project is so nice looking but i didn't find out official website and whitepaper in this project. where to get all details about this project summary.
i can see only crowdsale website which will be closed after the end of crowdsale.
I not dev, but maybe i can help you?
link to website: https://qchain.co/
whitepaper: https://qchain.co/files/Qchain_whitepaper.pdf

artkor

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:11:44 AM

what exactly blockchain is going to enhance in your project?

It's just that simple. Look ..
Today there are advertisers, advertising agents and sites in the market of sites where banners are placed. Advertising agents on internet are such giants as Google take lion's share of the reward for simply putting advertising on sites of advertisers. Decentralization allows you to exclude an agent from this system and make advertising placement more cheap.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

I not dev, but maybe i can help you?
link to website: https://qchain.co/
whitepaper: https://qchain.co/files/Qchain_whitepaper.pdf
with your permission I will add the answer:
Japanese WP: https://qchain.co/files/Qchain_whitepaper_Japanese.pdf
Chinese WP: https://qchain.co/files/Qchain_whitepaper_Chinese.pdf
Russian WP: https://qchain.co/files/Qchain_whitepaper_Russian.pdf

To learn more about Qchain in your native language, you can follow the links posted at the end of the first post. The following languages are available:
Japanese (日本語)
Korean (한국어)
Russian (pyccкий)
Turkish (Türk)
Italian (Italiano)
Spanish (Español)
Portuguese (Português)
Indonesian
German (Deutsche)
Arabic (عربى)

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:04:58 PM

Here you can test the alpha version of the application.

https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/bighorn-alpha-release-qchains-advertising-app-demo-is-here-29675ee43591

https://demo.qchain.co

Username: demouser
Password: demopassword
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: