Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12976 times)
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:33:19 PM

Is there any advantage for NEM and ETHER platforms relative to each other or are they the same?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

The main thing is that the project would have its own, high-quality community. It is necessary that the first advertising platforms and advertisers come from it. In this case, the feedback of the first clients is very important.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Is there any advantage for NEM and ETHER platforms relative to each other or are they the same?
hello morgan4140 !Do you mean the difference between NEM and ETH platforms? or differences are primed with Qchain products?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:13:23 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 02:30:08 PM by willoweb

guys! I found great news! Well, to be precise, it's great for those who can come to California in November!
Qchain is sponsoring a blockchain seminar in Orange County, California on November 17th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm, Pacific Time. There will be several speakers at the event, who will be giving talks on many of the prominent topics in today's blockchain ecosystem. The meeting will take place at our offices at The Vine OC.
  • When? Friday, November 17, 2017 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
  • Where?The Vine OC (Real Office Centers) 5151 California Ave, Suite 100, Irvine, CA

more information you can find here

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:42:22 PM

Hello. What are your main competitors among the crypto currency?

Awesomist

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:49:46 PM

There are a lot of them and even few of them are doing ICO as well.
IMO there is too much ICOs nowdays, good projects find it hard to be seen.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

guys! I found great news! Well, to be precise, it's great for those who can come to California in November!
Qchain is sponsoring a blockchain seminar in Orange County, California on November 17th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm, Pacific Time. There will be several speakers at the event, who will be giving talks on many of the prominent topics in today's blockchain ecosystem. The meeting will take place at our offices at The Vine OC.
  • When? Friday, November 17, 2017 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
  • Where?The Vine OC (Real Office Centers) 5151 California Ave, Suite 100, Irvine, CA

more information you can find here

It's fine. Is there any planned promotion of the project in the form of participation in conferences, presentation of the project as a road show?
rosygreat1

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

Which country is this project from? Hope it's not from China? Because they were banned from using cryptocurrencies, so I don't see reason for them to be developing projects like this.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:39:56 PM

Which country is this project from? Hope it's not from China? Because they were banned from using cryptocurrencies, so I don't see reason for them to be developing projects like this.

They from Irvine, CA (California). That why you need to spend a bit of time for KYC.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

This project from United States, California, Irvine
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

hello morgan4140 !Do you mean the difference between NEM and ETH platforms? or differences are primed with Qchain products?
Hello, Yes, you're right, I'm interested in the difference between the platforms NEM and ETH about Qchain. For example I want to understand In which platform is more profitable to invest?

If people knew the answer to that question there would only be investments in that platform.  Market supply and demand determines the price regardless of the platform.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:43:28 PM

Hi devs, could you please point out some advantages of your product comparing with BAT? And some others if such exist, as far as I know BAT is your main  solid competitor. Thank you
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:48:40 PM

in the Russian version of WP it is said that 44% of tokens will be frozen for 3 months.

44% of the received investments will be used to pay for the work of the team Maximum
5% will be immediately withdrawn from the account, the rest of the amount will be frozen on the account
less than 3 months.

And in the English version there is no this information. What information to believe?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

Hi devs, could you please point out some advantages of your product comparing with BAT? And some others if such exist, as far as I know BAT is your main  solid competitor. Thank you

Also what do you think about Bitckave? It can be your partner or competitor?

I think that BAT has very agressive model.

Guys, who already participated? did you try Demo how it goes?

LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

There are a lot of them and even few of them are doing ICO as well.
IMO there is too much ICOs nowdays, good projects find it hard to be seen.
Can you give examples of similar projects based on the blockchain? Thx

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:26:05 PM

Hello, Yes, you're right, I'm interested in the difference between the platforms NEM and ETH about Qchain. For example I want to understand In which platform is more profitable to invest?

If people knew the answer to that question there would only be investments in that platform.  Market supply and demand determines the price regardless of the platform.
I mean I would like to analyze and understand what's the best option for investing. Ive already participated in eth based coin and planning do the same with xem based
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:00:51 PM

please tell me at which exchange it will be possible to trade tokens after ICO?
I think they can't mention it now without official ICO finish, but according to my research Qchain has all chances to be listed on the major ones.
qchain (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:10:56 PM

in the Russian version of WP it is said that 44% of tokens will be frozen for 3 months.

44% of the received investments will be used to pay for the work of the team Maximum
5% will be immediately withdrawn from the account, the rest of the amount will be frozen on the account
less than 3 months.

And in the English version there is no this information. What information to believe?
So I think there is some confusion. This is not our tokens. This is in regards to the contributions we have received.
We as Qchain cannot directly cash out on our tokens at exchanges or trade them, because of US regulations. So the only things we can do are to hold the tokens to give out as promotions, or to sell some again at a set rate.
qchain (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:41:21 PM

Also what do you think about Bitckave? It can be your partner or competitor?

I think that BAT has very agressive model.

Guys, who already participated? did you try Demo how it goes?

We met with BitClave at BlockCon. Really friendly guys, Alex and Emanuel. They are not a competitor for sure. They are trying to create a search engine on the blockchain and actually fighting Google, which is a lot more ambitious than what we are trying to do, so they need to higher ceiling of funds they are targeting.
btcriot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:04:22 PM

How soon there will be a test net at least  Huh  I want to join platform.
Hope there will be enough different publishers to try. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: