Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12966 times)
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:18:44 PM

I believe in this project and I'll follow buy and hold and let's see what will happen in 1 year...

Can i ask? Why do you believe in this project so much?
if I may, I will give you a short answer. Firstly it is an idea that has real, believable implementation. The second - team, consisting of very notable and experienced people. The third is the investment opportunity as on the ETHER platform and on the platform NEM. One can endlessly enumerate the benefits, but it is basic.
Thanks for answer but..
So what? I know several project with a good idea and experienced people but they nothin do after ico

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:27:23 PM

I believe in this project and I'll follow buy and hold and let's see what will happen in 1 year...

if I may, I will give you a short answer. Firstly it is an idea that has real, believable implementation. The second - team, consisting of very notable and experienced people. The third is the investment opportunity as on the ETHER platform and on the platform NEM. One can endlessly enumerate the benefits, but it is basic.
Thanks for answer but..
So what? I know several project with a good idea and experienced people but they nothin do after ico
I singled out only the basic criteria. In general, Qchain already has a beta version. This indicates that they are already taking steps to implement the plan.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:35:44 PM

Hello everybody. I want to raise a very important event for discussion: OC Blockchain Seminar.
Does anyone have any ideas for whom and for what purpose is the conference instead? Which will be passed on Friday, November 17th, California. Maybe we'll see a new version of their application or a report of their achievements. In what format will the seminar take place, will there be a live broadcast?

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:32:18 PM

as you think, two blockchains are good or bad? On the one hand, this increases the stability of the system. But on the other hand, it is possible, the difference in prices in different currencies for the same service. I don't know

I believe that different prices will not. If they do, then for a very short time because a market aligns all a price differences. If there is an opportunity to buy cheaper, and then sell elsewhere more expensive, then usually people notice it and use it. Arbitrage deals are very popular today.

And why then already now the prices of EQC and XQC differ twice?

Look.. 0.0002336 ETH to one EQC и 0.2174 XEM to one XQC.
This corresponds to 7 and 3.5 cents.
Interesting ratio. I did not think about this from this side
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:56:59 AM

Qchain – EQC & XQC ICO For Blockchain Marketing Ad Analytics
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/qchain/

How Does Qchain Work?

There are three main agents interacting within the Qchain advertising ecosystem, including advertisers, publishers, and hosts. Within the Qchain ad network, hosts replace a centralized man-in-the-middle agent (like Google). Google and other centralized ad networks cannot exert singular control over the content of the ad network.

This leads to a more democratic advertising network. Nodes confirm the terms chosen and agreed upon by advertisers and publishers using distributed consensus. This unique and innovative model enables thorough decentralization across all major functions of the platform and better protects against fraud and censorship.

This system also improves scalability. Instead of relying on a centralized party for distribution and verification of content and confirmation of transactions, Qchain relies on its own network.

For the initial Qchain rollout, advertisers and publishers will connect with one another through a direct marketplace. Programmatic marketing features and services will gradually by implemented into the marketplace.

The details of the crowdsale
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/the-qchain-token-sale-begins-now-e08259c98101

Telegram: https://t.me/qchainplatform
Twitter: https://twitter.com/QchainPlatform
Reddit: https://qchain.reddit.com
Medium: https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QchainPlatform/
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2264106
Bitcointalk Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2229065.0

English whitepaper: https://qchain.co/files/Qchain_whitepaper.pdf

SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:19:02 AM

as you think, two blockchains are good or bad? On the one hand, this increases the stability of the system. But on the other hand, it is possible, the difference in prices in different currencies for the same service. I don't know

I believe that different prices will not. If they do, then for a very short time because a market aligns all a price differences. If there is an opportunity to buy cheaper, and then sell elsewhere more expensive, then usually people notice it and use it. Arbitrage deals are very popular today.

I think this is related to the price fluctuation of eth and xem.  I think market will aligns all a price differences.

I completely agree with you. It is rather a temporary phenomenon. In a free market this does not happen. And today, who understands uses it   Wink
theotherguy1

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:58:32 AM

I think this is related to the price fluctuation of eth and xem.  I think market will aligns all a price differences.

I completely agree with you. It is rather a temporary phenomenon. In a free market this does not happen. And today, who understands uses it   Wink

Arbitrage generally exhausts itself in financial markets. This happens in all markets, usually just briefly. All major banks have HST software to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities, so this is not a unique situation here. But like I said, it solves itself. Every time you take advantage of an opportunity, the arbitrage payoff for the next guy is a little smaller, then a little smaller, etc until the opportunity vanishes. So it shouldn't affect many people. And if the correction is slow... then just buy the cheaper one. Good deal for you and helps to balance the market.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:59:39 AM

Hello everybody. I want to raise a very important event for discussion: OC Blockchain Seminar.
Does anyone have any ideas for whom and for what purpose is the conference instead? Which will be passed on Friday, November 17th, California. Maybe we'll see a new version of their application or a report of their achievements. In what format will the seminar take place, will there be a live broadcast?

I think that this seminar is open to everyone who is interested in the Qchain project. But for me it is obvious that whales (larges investor) are the main targets. I hope they get em. Soft cap is already earned and Team-Q need investments to distribute their product ASAP.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

and why is Crimea blocked?
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:57:21 AM

and why is Crimea blocked?
You could not pass KYC?
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:25:17 AM

Arbitrage generally exhausts itself in financial markets. This happens in all markets, usually just briefly. All major banks have HST software to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities, so this is not a unique situation here. But like I said, it solves itself. Every time you take advantage of an opportunity, the arbitrage payoff for the next guy is a little smaller, then a little smaller, etc until the opportunity vanishes. So it shouldn't affect many people. And if the correction is slow... then just buy the cheaper one. Good deal for you and helps to balance the market.

All true. I think that prices of these two tokens will gradually converge until match each other.
theotherguy1

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:31:45 AM

All true. I think that prices of these two tokens will gradually converge until match each other.

Indeed. As mentioned above, some divergence can be expected as the underlying values of ETH and NEM move around, so it will just be balancing depending on that. If ETH and NEM were relatively stable, EQC and XQC would also converge to a stable conversion rate.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:52:32 AM

Thanks for answer but..
Yeah. Your arguments are true. It will be interesting to hear what they will present at the conference which will be passed on Friday, November 17th

brillarinal

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:32:35 AM

Incredible cool that you have the ready beta. I definitely try it

It`s not beta yet it`s demo. Very good demo.
Anyway really great result
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:45:14 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 12:04:26 PM by consigliere

Thanks for answer but..
Yeah. Your arguments are true. It will be interesting to hear what they will present at the conference which will be passed on Friday, November 17th
Some whales can flow their cash I suppose after this conference, btw still don't know
Whether whales good or bad for any project? My opinion that it's not essential and healthy for any product but who knows.
artkor

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:55:03 PM

Thanks for answer but..
Where is this information about the conference? I missed that. Where will be held conference?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

Where is this information about the conference? I missed that. Where will be held conference?

I saw it in this thread

Also, Qchain is organizing a blockchain seminar to take place on November 17th, 2017 from 5 - 7 PM in Orange County, California. Qchain's home. We have speakers ready. Stay tuned for more news about that.

rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:14:39 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 05:15:40 PM by rocketron

Thanks for answer but..
Some whales can flow their cash I suppose after this conference, btw still don't know
Whether whales good or bad for any project? My opinion that it's not essential and healthy for any product but who knows.

Why do you have uncertainty in this question?

A appearance of whales guarantees investors that the project has a high value and good prospects for development. Whales are business angels project their availability is extremely important.

To understand this, one must understand the logic of the whale-why he invests in the project. I will explain by the points:

First, the appearance of the whale guarantees us that the project will collect the necessary capitalization to start implementing the plans specified in a WP.

Secondly, such a large investor will not invest in some kind of incomprehensible product. After all, the project itself can not guarantee return of investments. The project does not, for example, have large collateral in the form of real estate or any other objects of value. Accordingly, how can a large investor return money? Yes, practically neither as. Therefore, before making a serious investment, the whale will study the project much better than either of us will be able to do it. The whale will know all the insides that are generally possible and not known in the wide circles. And only after he is confident in the project he will give money.
Why can we believe that the whale is not mistaken in its calculations? The answer is simple - big money does not come to the hands of stupid people.

Thirdly, the whale can afford to finance the project at any time if it is required and if this money is really critical for the continuation of the project.

Fourthly, the whale invests in the project for profit. He will not extract his investments (sell tokens) in the early stages of growth. The rate of return of large investors is so high that it will take years before it is achieved. So the whale will never be a seller until the project is implemented. This is very important for a stable price increase, because the whale has a really large share in the project. It is possible that the whale will never send its tokens to the market at all, but will receive profit within the project.

Fifth, whales actively participate in the management of the invested companies. In addition to finance, they bring to the company the most valuable contribution - their experience and managerial skills, which is usually not enough for companies in the initial stages, as well as their connections. Many entrepreneurs say that the knowledge and experience of business angels are more important to them than their money.

Therefore, from the foregoing, if will appear a large investor at Qchain, it will be a very good thing for minority investors.
artkor

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

Indeed. As mentioned above, some divergence can be expected as the underlying values of ETH and NEM move around, so it will just be balancing depending on that. If ETH and NEM were relatively stable, EQC and XQC would also converge to a stable conversion rate.

Wally Xie in telegram says:

"There are complaints about changes in price between XQC and EQC. We were encouraged by our legal team to not peg our token values to fiat for various reasons. As XQC is cheaper now then, perhaps now is a good time to take advantage of that and buy XQC.

If we pegged to fiat, there would be other complaints, I imagine. Then, there could be complaints about XQC costing too much in XEM, for example."
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:56:36 PM

Thanks for answer but..

Why do you have uncertainty in this question?

A appearance of whales guarantees investors that the project has a high value and good prospects for development. Whales are business angels project their availability is extremely important.

To understand this, one must understand the logic of the whale-why he invests in the project. I will explain by the points:

First, the appearance of the whale guarantees us that the project will collect the necessary capitalization to start implementing the plans specified in a WP.

Secondly, such a large investor will not invest in some kind of incomprehensible product. After all, the project itself can not guarantee return of investments. The project does not, for example, have large collateral in the form of real estate or any other objects of value. Accordingly, how can a large investor return money? Yes, practically neither as. Therefore, before making a serious investment, the whale will study the project much better than either of us will be able to do it. The whale will know all the insides that are generally possible and not known in the wide circles. And only after he is confident in the project he will give money.
Why can we believe that the whale is not mistaken in its calculations? The answer is simple - big money does not come to the hands of stupid people.

Thirdly, the whale can afford to finance the project at any time if it is required and if this money is really critical for the continuation of the project.

Fourthly, the whale invests in the project for profit. He will not extract his investments (sell tokens) in the early stages of growth. The rate of return of large investors is so high that it will take years before it is achieved. So the whale will never be a seller until the project is implemented. This is very important for a stable price increase, because the whale has a really large share in the project. It is possible that the whale will never send its tokens to the market at all, but will receive profit within the project.

Fifth, whales actively participate in the management of the invested companies. In addition to finance, they bring to the company the most valuable contribution - their experience and managerial skills, which is usually not enough for companies in the initial stages, as well as their connections. Many entrepreneurs say that the knowledge and experience of business angels are more important to them than their money.

Therefore, from the foregoing, if will appear a large investor at Qchain, it will be a very good thing for minority investors.

I agree. whales have always been on the market and will always be, they have a big impact on the market. It's a fact, I think there's no need to worry about it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: