Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12976 times)
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:54:03 PM

So Qchain just needs funds to finish what they had started long before ICO started. For me, as an investor, such relation to the product and investors just increases desire to be a contributor and a part of such community.
Yes. And this project must raise funds. Not only because of that QCHAIN unique platform, but because of transparency to investors

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:18:50 AM

I have a question at what exchanges will EQC and XQC tokens will be traded?

Polo, Bittrex   Wink  The Qchain is registered in the United States, so I think Qchain tokens have every chance of getting on the best exchanges
That's good to hear. Btw is listing date already known? I like to make all things clear
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:21 AM

That's good to hear. Btw is listing date already known? I like to make all things clear

Listing dates for exchanges are not known yet, as we are still in the process of applying and negotiating, so we are not ready to publicly speak on that yet. However, we will keep everybody posted.

Qchain also appears on Nasdaq's website once more:
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/qchains-forward-advancement-amid-the-changing-world-of-icos-cm873184

Everybody wants to know “when exchanges” ) But it obviously that Qchain is long term project so .... HODL!!

Also, could you tell us when you update Qchain career info ^^
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:39:38 AM

The first time I have heard about this ICO. Hope that you will achieve the best sucess since there are many fail ICOs around. Try to use the funds wisely. Most of the ICOs can not do that and they can not give the investors what they want. Hope that this will work

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:18:47 AM

is the a masternode option for this coin?

Yes, it called "host" in whitepaper.

"The Host. The Host serves as a member of a decentralized network of transaction verifiers. For a percentage of the token payment, The Host agrees to provide bandwidth and compute capacity to execute checks that verify the legitimacy of the ad activity occurring on The Publisher’s website that pertains to a Qchain ad contract. Thus, The Host serves as a referee of the transaction between The Advertiser and Publisher. If The Host has sufficient resources, they can optionally offer to act as a content delivery server for The Advertiser, mitigating the need for The Advertiser to independently obtain online storage of its media content."
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:41:11 AM

The first time I have heard about this ICO. Hope that you will achieve the best sucess since there are many fail ICOs around. Try to use the funds wisely. Most of the ICOs can not do that and they can not give the investors what they want. Hope that this will work
Having communicated with the developers, I realized that the management of the resources collected by the project will be in reliable hands. Guys do their work and make it good! And this is in view of the location of the project in the USA with all their strict legislation, KYC for purchase, fork bitcoin and other. They are focused on the product. Do not see their ads from the pages of sites, only articles in known and objective sites.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:35:11 AM

"The Host. The Host serves as a member of a decentralized network of transaction verifiers. For a percentage of the token payment, The Host agrees to provide bandwidth and compute capacity to execute checks that verify the legitimacy of the ad activity occurring on The Publisher’s website that pertains to a Qchain ad contract. Thus, The Host serves as a referee of the transaction between The Advertiser and Publisher. If The Host has sufficient resources, they can optionally offer to act as a content delivery server for The Advertiser, mitigating the need for The Advertiser to independently obtain online storage of its media content."
Hi! Could you please describe if you know some technique part of masternode? As I see it will be possible to run mn only on xem, am I right? And the second question what's the minimum amount of coins I need to run a mn?
Departure

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:13:37 AM

Hi! Could you please describe if you know some technique part of masternode? As I see it will be possible to run mn only on xem, am I right? And the second question what's the minimum amount of coins I need to run a mn?

I do not know such details, we need to wait for comments from the developer.
consigliere

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

I do not know such details, we need to wait for comments from the developer.
Yeah, if devs could say some words on this matter it would be great, maybe at conference in California we will find it out.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:29:05 PM

Hello everybody. I want to raise a very important event for discussion: OC Blockchain Seminar.
Does anyone have any ideas for whom and for what purpose is the conference instead? Which will be passed on Friday, November 17th, California. Maybe we'll see a new version of their application or a report of their achievements. In what format will the seminar take place, will there be a live broadcast?

I think that this seminar is open to everyone who is interested in the Qchain project. But for me it is obvious that whales (larges investor) are the main targets. I hope they get em. Soft cap is already earned and Team-Q need investments to distribute their product ASAP.
I hope the forthcoming seminar will be conducted online stream? Ideally with the ability to ask questions to speakers in real time.

Departure

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:04:22 PM

Hello everybody. I want to raise a very important event for discussion: OC Blockchain Seminar.
Does anyone have any ideas for whom and for what purpose is the conference instead? Which will be passed on Friday, November 17th, California. Maybe we'll see a new version of their application or a report of their achievements. In what format will the seminar take place, will there be a live broadcast?

I think that this seminar is open to everyone who is interested in the Qchain project. But for me it is obvious that whales (larges investor) are the main targets. I hope they get em. Soft cap is already earned and Team-Q need investments to distribute their product ASAP.
I hope the forthcoming seminar will be conducted online stream? Ideally with the ability to ask questions to speakers in real time.

I doubt that it will be on line. Usually questions are asked by those who came. Those who will not physically attend the conference will have to watch the video
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:04:41 PM

When unnecessary tokens will be burned a price should grow? When will this happen immediately after the listing? Huh
consigliere

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

When unnecessary tokens will be burned a price should grow? When will this happen immediately after the listing? Huh
In Theory token burning should end up in price increase indeed.
Departure

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

Yes, several times I saw several times for some reason some tokens of working projects were burned.

The price really grew, and quickly. If the goods become smaller - the price of it grows
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

Yes, several times I saw several times for some reason some tokens of working projects were burned.

The price really grew, and quickly. If the goods become smaller - the price of it grows
given how good is ICO, I think tokens for the burning will be a small amount.
goovsy

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:39:45 PM

Hello devs. Could you tell us what is this?

Peгaлкa в бeтa вepcии пpoдyктa... paбoтaeт  Smiley

this guy said that beta version is ready and showed this screens....
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

I'm studying the project, but I can not understand .. was not there projects for internet advertising on the blockchain? Realy this is a very interesting market.
consigliere

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:32:45 PM

I'm studying the project, but I can not understand .. was not there projects for internet advertising on the blockchain? Realy this is a very interesting market.
I heard something about BAT but not sure if they act at the same stage cause this sphere has too much space to cover. But I like starting point of qchain more than it was with BAT.
Departure

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:44:12 PM

I heard something about BAT but not sure if they act at the same stage cause this sphere has too much space to cover. But I like starting point of qchain more than it was with BAT.

BAT - it's a little different. They develop a browser and paid for viewing ads in it. The browser was called Brave, it does not seem to work, I do not know for sure
goovsy

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:59:53 PM

BAT - it's a little different. They develop a browser and paid for viewing ads in it. The browser was called Brave, it does not seem to work, I do not know for sure

They don`t have demo/alpha/beta version of platform. This is a "LITTLE" difference"))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: