Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:29:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12976 times)
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

This is a solid technical project that collects money without an unnecessary HYIP.
There are no investors waiting for the X5 on the marker to drop tokens and forget
I think that some early investors are future users of platform they bought adtech its not just for speculations
Are there any early investors? I looked into the website, and did not find any reference. Maybe I missed something?

I think they meant investors who participated in the pre-sale

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:46:38 PM

This is a solid technical project that collects money without an unnecessary HYIP.
There are no investors waiting for the X5 on the marker to drop tokens and forget
I think that some early investors are future users of platform they bought adtech its not just for speculations

Are there any early investors? I looked into the website, and did not find any reference. Maybe I missed something?

Yes, the project had a pre-sale. As I know it's already closed. The main phase is in progress. There were bonuses on the presale, but now they also seem to be there.

In addition, the pre-sale was collected in bitcoin ... and bitcoin grew up a lot.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:58:19 PM

I'm sure it does not matter how much they will assemble this project will still be successful

I think that in this case the project is so promising that the fewer participants in the ICO, the better for those who have invested. Hard cap has been assembled and Qchain already has the beta version. Prior to the alpha, a maximum of 3 months. They have enough of what they have collected according to the WP. Accordingly, a smaller a people, a higher the share of each participant and the more valuable the token will be.  Wink
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:11:05 PM

I'm sure it does not matter how much they will assemble this project will still be successful

I think that in this case the project is so promising that the fewer participants in the ICO, the better for those who have invested. Hard cap has been assembled and Qchain already has the beta version. Prior to the alpha, a maximum of 3 months. They have enough of what they have collected according to the WP. Accordingly, a smaller a people, a higher the share of each participant and the more valuable the token will be.  Wink

I'll fix it - a softcap is collected. Not hardcap
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:44:05 PM

To my mind the main qchain advantage is that advertisers will be able to pay after the necessary amount of clicks will be performed on the website. This is one of the best ways to attract clients. What do you think?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:56:13 PM

To my mind the main qchain advantage is that advertisers will be able to pay after the necessary amount of clicks will be performed on the website. This is one of the best ways to attract clients. What do you think?
If it so thats great indeed, where have you got this info from?
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:53:10 PM

What bonus is now. Is it too late to invest in Q-ICO? BTC goes down time to invest
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:02:06 PM

What bonus is now. Is it too late to invest in Q-ICO? BTC goes down time to invest
Not at all. Bonus of 4% is active still. If you would like to participate in the crowdsale with BTC and not go through our interface at www.qchain.co/crowdsale, you can indicate your interest with the following Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBH_9NZUW6XEvKHB3nYAzdFMpZ1N14kA3MgZ9x-zxizdPmDQ/viewform

Also, we at Qchain would like to announce a T-shirt contest! Details available in the following link:
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/qchains-shirt-design-contest-364e631a7886

Great news ) I will setup PS )
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

Not at all. Bonus of 4% is active still. If you would like to participate in the crowdsale with BTC and not go through our interface at www.qchain.co/crowdsale, you can indicate your interest with the following Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBH_9NZUW6XEvKHB3nYAzdFMpZ1N14kA3MgZ9x-zxizdPmDQ/viewform

Also, we at Qchain would like to announce a T-shirt contest! Details available in the following link:

they again came up with something interesting)?
do you will not cancel it?)

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:00:53 AM

This time, not canceled, as this idea seems amenable to all parties.
Design competition is cool. I will be pleased to participate. I'm sure I have a good sense of beauty.
morgan4140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:29:20 AM

Yesterday my friend asked me what are the virtues Qchaina in the field of marketing, and I came across one section in WP with this information
Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

This time, not canceled, as this idea seems amenable to all parties.

this is a good idea) it was always in front of you (in pictures)

consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:54:47 AM

Yesterday my friend asked me what are the virtues Qchaina in the field of marketing, and I came across one section in WP with this information

I see, thank you, I need to go through it again thoroughly I suppose.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:00:37 PM

Creating such kind of competitions is a good initiative, I will take part. I will also make a baseball cap

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
goovsy

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:01:09 PM

Do you have info about current capitalization of Qchain? Is this open info?

I mean not only ICO and pre-sale )
Mr.Lait

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:31:45 PM

They already wrote: "We raised over $400k so far, and are targeting to hit $500k+ before the conclusion of the ICO".
Is this not the full amount?

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:55:10 PM

Your team is considering the possibility of adding  EQC token to the HitBTC exchange. On this exchange you can easily get.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:52:43 PM

They already wrote: "We raised over $400k so far, and are targeting to hit $500k+ before the conclusion of the ICO".

This is not enough for such a project. I believe that they have everything to raise more
morgan4140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:35:08 PM

This is not enough for such a project. I believe that they have everything to raise more
Me too a bit confused by their ambitions. I think we understand that Qchain is the flow of money through the advertisers, but that doesn't mean that you need to put such limitations.
goovsy

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:49:47 PM

This is very cute idea, i hope this project be sucsessfully.Really hope that this project succeeds

You are not alone. They have everything for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: