Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12975 times)
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:58:26 AM

Who will tell me why sales are still so modest?
only cryptogod know why its happen Sad we need to pray more intensely Smiley

Are you NEM holder, bro?)
kerberox

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:21:58 PM

Well, guys, who already had used Qchain beta, plz share your opinion)!

I tried the beta version. Aesthetically, looks very nice. I had some problems with my profile, where I saw code rather than editable fields. It would be useful if the Beta had some real websites for advertising spots - for demos purposes. But I guess we will have to wait for that.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kerberox

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:22:51 PM

only cryptogod know why its happen Sad we need to pray more intensely Smiley

"cryptogod"  Grin Grin Grin Grin

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

I think that the reason for the weak sales in the KYC. This is good because with access token to the exchange, many will want to buy it at an inflated price.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:32 PM

I think that the reason for the weak sales in the KYC. This is good because with access token to the exchange, many will want to buy it at an inflated price.

I think so too. I participated in still in the presale and wanted to take another part  later from an exchange. But in the end I bought it back in ICO when there were bonuses. I seems because of KYC many will want to buy on an exchange and most likely such a price as the ICO we will not see.
goovsy

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:05:14 PM

I think so too. I participated in still in the presale and wanted to take another part  later from an exchange. But in the end I bought it back in ICO when there were bonuses. I seems because of KYC many will want to buy on an exchange and most likely such a price as the ICO we will not see.
I am not plan to sell my tokens after the tokensale I will wait at leas 2 Q of 2018.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

I am not plan to sell my tokens after the tokensale I will wait at leas 2 Q of 2018.
Sure, whats the purpose of selling product before the edge? We will have product on mainnet on 2018, only maybe then ill consider of selling some part, but again this project is my long term investment.
morgan4140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

Sure, whats the purpose of selling product before the edge? We will have product on mainnet on 2018, only maybe then ill consider of selling some part, but again this project is my long term investment.
I agree with you. Moreover, Qchain has all the chances to increase the price of the token dozens of times.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:51:34 AM

Why XQC tokens are showing as 0 sold in the ico site (https://qchain.zerion.io/). I remember when I opened that site during the first day of ICO it was something close to EQC. Did I miss something?
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:29:20 AM

Why XQC tokens are showing as 0 sold in the ico site (https://qchain.zerion.io/). I remember when I opened that site during the first day of ICO it was something close to EQC. Did I miss something?

I see the same thing. Probably some problems at the service Zerion.
consigliere

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:16 AM

Heard of the  same problems from devs, hope it will be fixed soon. BTW guys whats your plans on future with Qchain? Long term or trading from the first day? Believe 2018 will be good for Qchain.
goovsy

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

There is kind of competition between ETH and XEM contributors during this ICO  Grin
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

Heard of the  same problems from devs, hope it will be fixed soon. BTW guys whats your plans on future with Qchain? Long term or trading from the first day? Believe 2018 will be good for Qchain.

I will hold. The project collected not so much money. It has all chances.
morgan4140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

I will hold. The project collected not so much money. It has all chances.
I agree, it is foolish to invest in the project and sell the tokens at the first opportunity without earning at least x2 or X3
kerberox

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:42:07 PM

I agree, it is foolish to invest in the project and sell the tokens at the first opportunity without earning at least x2 or X3

Agree. I would hold them at least until 2X. This project has potential if the Qchain team can execute well.

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:34:30 PM

There is kind of competition between ETH and XEM contributors during this ICO  Grin
So eth wins? but seriously, this is the future. I'm talking about fees on several blockchain. you will see in 2018 this will be a trend.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:25:58 PM

Agree. I would hold them at least until 2X. This project has potential if the Qchain team can execute well.

In my plans hold these tokens at least 6 months. 2x not so much) i will wait a crisis in crypto and until then I'll keep tokens)

rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:03:41 PM

In my plans hold these tokens at least 6 months. 2x not so much) i will wait a crisis in crypto and until then I'll keep tokens)

I will not orientate to the calendar. Once the working version of the token platform is launched, it will immediately become popular. It will be right for some time just to analyze what volumes of tokens will be scrolled for a month and what growth dynamics this volume has. I will not hurry with the sale.
morgan4140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:36:30 AM

I wonder if there is any news about the release of the token on the stock exchange?
consigliere

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:25:56 AM

I wonder if there is any news about the release of the token on the stock exchange?
I think ether based token will be tradable quite soon, as for xem based token I heard something related to newly established nem based exchange. As I see XQC token will be tradable only then. Maybe the end of 2018 but we will find out soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: