Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12976 times)
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

Actualy during this December token price is x1.25 )
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

ICO extended until 29 December?WTF Huh
Here's the reason why: we had a breakthrough with China and some other Asian nations.

We want to emphasize that the crowdsale was not extended haphazardly to take advantage of a random upswing in interest; as others have stated, ICO’s generally tend to see a upswing of general community interest at the end. This was done because of specific international fund and group interest that appeared right before the originally intended end of the crowdsale. These groups need time for meetings and to perform due diligence. Were we to extend for these international parties, we the team also felt it was unfair to lock out the general community in this case.

This extension was certainly not done because we did not reach a soft cap, or because we did not have enough funds to develop our product. It was done because we had an opportunity to secure the hiring of additional devs and increase development runway.

Unsold tokens will still be promptly burnt after the 29th.
hmm ,strange decision ,in my opinion it's not fair to change the rules of the game in the last day ,for the sake of obtaining money from a group of Chinese whales
REKT

Not really changing the rule, but crowdsale extended (need to go through manual process) with higher price (fair to previous contributors).  Below are the response from CEO Wally Xie in official Telegram group (https://t.me/QchainPlatform)

Copied this from the Qchain official telegram group,

Wally Xie (Qchain.co), [06.12.17 02:06]
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to emphasize that the crowdsale was not extended haphazardly to take advantage of a random upswing in interest; as others have stated, ICO’s generally tend to see a upswing of general community interest at the end. This was done because of specific international fund and group interest that appeared right before the originally intended end of the crowdsale. These groups need time for meetings and to perform due diligence. Were we to extend for these international parties, we the team also felt it was unfair to lock out the general community in this case.

This extension was certainly not done because we did not reach a soft cap, or because we did not have enough funds to develop our product. It was done because we had an opportunity to secure the hiring of additional devs and increase development runway.

Wally Xie (Qchain.co), [06.12.17 04:20]
Also, to add, this extension is really targeted. We won’t be maintaining bounties, we won’t be running major campaigns as we have been doing during the phase of the main ICO, so you all won’t have to worry about a large influx of people being wooed in. We’re really extending this as a courtesy to our Telegram community as we wait on these other parties.

Wally Xie (Qchain.co), [06.12.17 05:02]
The main crowdsale through the dashboard is now closed. Thanks for the support, everybody! We provided as good service as we could offer.

Wally Xie (Qchain.co), [06.12.17 05:03]
For people who contributed, I hope the process worked alright for you guys! We’ll be low-profile continuing the manual crowdsale as mentioned, but then will be returning to focus more on product development. Been itching to get back towards that.

Wally Xie (Qchain.co), [06.12.17 05:07]
To date, we’ve raised 10.1 BTC, 600 ETH, and 1.7 mill XEM during the pre-sale and main crowdsale. Final numbers will be reported after the 29th.

goovsy

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:18:14 PM

...and 1.7 mill XEM ...

This is my favorite part of Wallys post in official telegram group =) since 08/12/2017

foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:25:33 AM

The @qchain team can you please talk with etherdelta and get your token officially listed there I am asking this because I want to add the tokens on my blockfolio

Thank u

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

The @qchain team can you please talk with etherdelta and get your token officially listed there I am asking this because I want to add the tokens on my blockfolio

Thank u

It should be listed officially by EtherDelta on January 2018.
foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:23:33 AM

Thank u

Thanks for the information but can I know why they will list it in January and not sooner. Is there something I missed?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
goovsy

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:13:50 AM

Good news from oficial tgm chat:

Definitely, we are actually im the process of preparing a dev update right now. We will be targeting more on the lines of a biweekly or monthly dev and company update to have denser content. Will certainly get something regular after the new year.
(c) Wally Xie (CEO) .
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:00:52 PM

Thank u

Thanks for the information but can I know why they will list it in January and not sooner. Is there something I missed?
because ICO was extended until December 21, and the tokens on the exchange always go out after the ICO! ICO  Closes December 21 at 11:59 pm GMT
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

The EQC tokens will be traded at Etherdelta but, does anybody knows where will be traded the XQC tokens? Is there any platform similar to Etherdelta for NEM mosaics?
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

The EQC tokens will be traded at Etherdelta but, does anybody knows where will be traded the XQC tokens? Is there any platform similar to Etherdelta for NEM mosaics?
why exactly Etherdelta? There will be many more normal exchanges! And XQC tokens can be traded on ZAIF !
goovsy

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:45:52 PM

why exactly Etherdelta? There will be many more normal exchanges! And XQC tokens can be traded on ZAIF !

You can ask your questions and find updates about exchanges for Qchain in this telegram channel - https://t.me/QchainTraders

Also I would post here this link for all Q participants:

Updates from the Qchain Dev
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:33:10 AM

Thank u

because ICO was extended until December 21, and the tokens on the exchange always go out after the ICO! ICO  Closes December 21 at 11:59 pm GMT
unfortunately we are already seeing sales on Delta,and it is even below the price of ICO ,I think it's bounty hunters do it and I think that it was a big mistake to extend the timing of sales and handing out tokens
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:47:21 AM

unfortunately we are already seeing sales on Delta,and it is even below the price of ICO ,I think it's bounty hunters do it and I think that it was a big mistake to extend the timing of sales and handing out tokens

Sorry? What are you talking about? EQC doesn't seem to be on Etherdelta yet.
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:35:28 PM

On which exchanges will be traded EQC, the developers, please give the information official, and then the rumor went that EtherDelta will be the first to publish. Well I agree which next exchanges will be listed?
goovsy

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:47:14 PM

There is  no official listing for EQC token on EtherDelta ofcourse. But you dont need to set your order there... and unfortunately  andro hac absolutly right that price on Delta below ICO price. But this is Delta...cesspool for ERC20
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

There is  no official listing for EQC token on EtherDelta ofcourse. But you dont need to set your order there... and unfortunately  andro hac absolutly right that price on Delta below ICO price. But this is Delta...cesspool for ERC20

Ah, seems I used the wrong contract address.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:21:21 AM

really no official listing ,but the trade is there because the Delta provides the opportunity to trade any token ERC-20,that is why I believe they did wrong by distributing tokens before the end of the ICO
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

really no official listing ,but the trade is there because the Delta provides the opportunity to trade any token ERC-20,that is why I believe they did wrong by distributing tokens before the end of the ICO

People initially wanted tokens as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we can't always make everyone happy and hindsight is 20/20.
What are you talking about? on Delta there are no sales Qchain below ICO price! sold only 100 tokens, this is most likely done for testing. I think Qchain will appear on a major exchange in the 1st quarter of 2018
PrinceofGod

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

It's a good project I strongly believe in
bombok032

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:22 PM

How much is raised so far? Couldn't see it on the site?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: