Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12975 times)
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

How much is raised so far? Couldn't see it on the site?
taking into account the current rate, I think more than 3 million dollars. Today is the last day postico
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:47:51 AM

At which EQC exchange begins? Will the price eqc above the ico price?
If it's really above the ico price I'm so glad.

bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:06:55 AM

For more price speculation and exchanges discussion please join telegram group https://t.me/QchainTraders
This is a small cap ICO, Qchain team is definitely capable of delivering their products/services as describe in the whitepaper.  I certainly believe the price will be many time above ICO price in future.  But don't expect an instant flip.
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:04:23 AM

What are the list of exchanges - where can I buy your coin?
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:20:09 AM

unfortunately nobody owns such information. we are all waiting for the release of the token to the exchange with impatience, I think this will happen in late January
bitofc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:08:31 AM

You can already trade EQC on Etherdelta, for those who ask where to buy/trade the Qchain token.  While for XQC, it is not listed in any place yet.
bitofc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:34:57 AM

The update from Qchain.co CEO Wally Xie in their official telegram group (https://t.me/qchainplatform)

As a heads up, our demo is still constantly being updated at https://beta-dev.qchain.co/, and there’s been updates in the past few days. As team members are starting to ramp up travel for the holidays, things are going to quiet down in this group for a while, but the team will be here in varying shifts.

Accounting is still in progress, but I’m ready to report some approximate numbers. The ICO raised approximately 10.4 BTC, 767 ETH, and 1.7 mill XEM as of my latest count, along with about $70,000 in USD fiat.

A USD total is hard to calculate because of fluctuations and separate cash outs. Of that portion raised, we’ve cashed out around $400k USD so far to cover existing costs, with a sizeable portion of BTC and ETH swapped out when exchange rates were much lower than they are now. About 20,415,739 EQC and 23,799,683 XQC were allocated during the crowdsale resulting from purchases and marketing and business development services payments. The EQC amount to be proportionally distributed into the team pools will then be about 12.2 million EQC and the XQC amount to be distributed into the team pools will be about 14.3 million XQC. Recall that the tokens allocated would always represent 60% of the total supply. As a total of 75,000,000 EQC and 75,000,000 XQC were available for allocation, the unallocated tokens will be burned as previously discussed and mentioned by @angelaqchain in a post above. EQC and XQC will be burned as soon as possible after the folks at Zerion and Kailin return from holiday breaks on the 29th and can sign the the multisig wallets holding the tokens to complete the token burns.

Thanks again to all, and have a happy holiday season.
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:35:20 AM

You can already trade EQC on Etherdelta, for those who ask where to buy/trade the Qchain token.  While for XQC, it is not listed in any place yet.
I can not understand why there is still no news about Qchain's release to the stock exchange? The project is very serious and deserves this
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

the project is very good, but I find it strange to see two tokens, XQC and EQC, when they enter the exchange these tokens will be traded separately and will not there be a significant difference in price? Why not make one token?
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

The update from Qchain.co CEO Wally Xie in their official telegram group (https://t.me/qchainplatform)

As a heads up, our demo is still constantly being updated at https://beta-dev.qchain.co/, and there’s been updates in the past few days. As team members are starting to ramp up travel for the holidays, things are going to quiet down in this group for a while, but the team will be here in varying shifts.

Accounting is still in progress, but I’m ready to report some approximate numbers. The ICO raised approximately 10.4 BTC, 767 ETH, and 1.7 mill XEM as of my latest count, along with about $70,000 in USD fiat.

A USD total is hard to calculate because of fluctuations and separate cash outs. Of that portion raised, we’ve cashed out around $400k USD so far to cover existing costs, with a sizeable portion of BTC and ETH swapped out when exchange rates were much lower than they are now. About 20,415,739 EQC and 23,799,683 XQC were allocated during the crowdsale resulting from purchases and marketing and business development services payments. The EQC amount to be proportionally distributed into the team pools will then be about 12.2 million EQC and the XQC amount to be distributed into the team pools will be about 14.3 million XQC. Recall that the tokens allocated would always represent 60% of the total supply. As a total of 75,000,000 EQC and 75,000,000 XQC were available for allocation, the unallocated tokens will be burned as previously discussed and mentioned by @angelaqchain in a post above. EQC and XQC will be burned as soon as possible after the folks at Zerion and Kailin return from holiday breaks on the 29th and can sign the the multisig wallets holding the tokens to complete the token burns.

Thanks again to all, and have a happy holiday season.
at least some news from the team! And then what to burn tokens, it will be good then for the price to rise. Now we are waiting for further news!
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:47:56 AM

I believe that the result of ICO is very good,we do not have enough activity team!ads on Twitter are not regular and even the announcement of the completion of the ICO made with a delay ,with this approach, investors will never see a return on their investment,and accordingly the price of Ether Delta now looks just awful Sad
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

the project almost realized itself. Soon there will be a ready product and an output on a stock exchange then the price will go upwards
lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:26:40 PM

I believe that the result of ICO is very good,we do not have enough activity team!ads on Twitter are not regular and even the announcement of the completion of the ICO made with a delay ,with this approach, investors will never see a return on their investment,and accordingly the price of Ether Delta now looks just awful Sad
Yes the activity of the team in social networks is low (Therefore, the price for Ether Delta is very low! It is necessary to increase the hype around the project !  Roll Eyes
rosygreat1

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:53:05 AM

So ICO is still ongoing? Or I should buy from etherdelta? But etherdelta is not safe right now.
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:24:11 AM

Do you guys watch the prices for ed? it's crazy, the token is sold at a very low price, why is this happening? it's time for the team to make some decisions, it is impossible to stay idle in this situation
lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

Do you guys watch the prices for ed? it's crazy, the token is sold at a very low price, why is this happening? it's time for the team to make some decisions, it is impossible to stay idle in this situation
weak hands always sell coins at a cheap price! Buy as long as there is an opportunity, soon the price will go up. Well and yes, the team needs to think about their marketing!
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

weak hands always sell coins at a cheap price! Buy as long as there is an opportunity, soon the price will go up. Well and yes, the team needs to think about their marketing!
the team is excellent, especially CEO Wally, a fine person, they are constantly busy developing the project, but you should not forget about marketing
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

it looks just awful,the development of the project need to do ,but why team silent,where the exchange ,where marketing,or now it's okay to collect a lot of money and say "thanks guys ,we are not interested in the price of the token" Huh
qiuness

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

it looks just awful,the development of the project need to do ,but why team silent,where the exchange ,where marketing,or now it's okay to collect a lot of money and say "thanks guys ,we are not interested in the price of the token" Huh
yes the team does not do good marketing and does not help the price to grow, so can not go on any longer! (Team, hear us!
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

yes the team does not do good marketing and does not help the price to grow, so can not go on any longer! (Team, hear us!
let's hope that this all ends after the holidays, apparently the team did not have the experience of ICO and therefore they do not know how to properly prioritize the development of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: