Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12976 times)
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

the project is very good, but I find it strange to see two tokens, XQC and EQC, when they enter the exchange these tokens will be traded separately and will not there be a significant difference in price? Why not make one token?
The COMSA project also has two types of tokens on the ETH and NEM blockchain. You do not mind this fact?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

Guys what about updates? Any news coming? I just hope you won't forget to feed people with news in order for the project always to be on the scene!
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

EQC tokens have been burned following our crowdsale (XQC soon to follow suit).https://twitter.com/QchainPlatform/status/948424735985164288
at least some news from the team Sad
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

EQC tokens have been burned following our crowdsale (XQC soon to follow suit).https://twitter.com/QchainPlatform/status/948424735985164288

yes, at least some news from the team! tell me which market can be touted with XQC tokens? the first time I see that the project has two different tokens)
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

where exchange EQC will be traded other than in etherdelta? Looking at EQC prices in etherdelta away from ICO prices .. Will the EQC price will reach ICO prices?

andro hac

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

yes, at least some news from the team! tell me which market can be touted with XQC tokens? the first time I see that the project has two different tokens)
I know only one exchange that supports  mosaic NEM is the Japanese exchange Zaif,others have not yet met,the question you need to ask the developers of the project,I don't know how they're going to give liquidity to the token XQC
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

I know only one exchange that supports  mosaic NEM is the Japanese exchange Zaif,others have not yet met,the question you need to ask the developers of the project,I don't know how they're going to give liquidity to the token XQC
It Zaif, COMSA also has a similar model, their NEM tokens are traded on the exchange Zaif, so hopefully that Qchain soon there will be there. Apparently, devs already don't visit the page in btt, no any reviews from them anymore for a long time, it's bad, they not develop a marketing
andro hac

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

I know only one exchange that supports  mosaic NEM is the Japanese exchange Zaif,others have not yet met,the question you need to ask the developers of the project,I don't know how they're going to give liquidity to the token XQC
It Zaif, COMSA also has a similar model, their NEM tokens are traded on the exchange Zaif, so hopefully that Qchain soon there will be there. Apparently, devs already don't visit the page in btt, no any reviews from them anymore for a long time, it's bad, they not develop a marketing
there is some activity in the telegram channel,but this is hardly sufficient for such a project if they have a goal to be heard Sad some of their plans:
Plans for January: finding and hiring the best developers for the project, as well as a small extension administrative staff. Overall, the entire month can go to work with documents, payment of expenditures made during the ICO and everything else.

Plans for release: as soon as possible, but this is unlikely to be before the 2nd quarter of 2018, as mentioned before. Primarily focused on bringing to mind the advertising marketplace, yet without a system host. Also, in connection with the new tax law on trade tokens of the US for his bypass urgently need to introduce functionality for immediate exchange of tokens for EQC/XQC (in General), which is a big headache for us, but, overall, great news for our future clients and investors.
dennis_qchain

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

We are working on significant application mechanics update. Will announce once its confirmed – you'll enjoy that.
morgan4140

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

We are working on significant application mechanics update. Will announce once its confirmed – you'll enjoy that.
The first and great news for such a long period of time! I really hope that you will justify our expectations as well by adding a token on the exchange
maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

The first and great news for such a long period of time! I really hope that you will justify our expectations as well by adding a token on the exchange
there is activity in the market, they sell at a cheap price, maybe because the price of ether is increasingly rising day .
so reason they sell because of the price ether.

andro hac

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

there is activity in the market, they sell at a cheap price, maybe because the price of ether is increasingly rising day .
I think that the rally Ethereum yet prevents the growth of prices,by the way token EQC looks like this in etherscan 
spinosaurus

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

I can't find EQC on etherdelta. How is it listed?
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:36:26 AM

Here you go https://etherdelta.com/#0xc438b4c0dfbb1593be6dee03bbd1a84bb3aa6213-ETH
(Always check the genuineness of a token by its contract address)
andro hac

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

unfortunately we do not have an official listing on EtherDelta ,therefore ,as stated above you must find the token at contract
dennis_qchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

We are receiving a good signals from some exchanges after our investors made some noise. Fingers crossed, hope we'll make you happy.
morgan4140

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

I think the low price of a token is the fact that participants bounty sell it at a cheap price . We need to wait for the official news about adding a token to the exchange and the price will fly up
kyleqchain

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

I think the low price of a token is the fact that participants bounty sell it at a cheap price . We need to wait for the official news about adding a token to the exchange and the price will fly up

People dumping tokens at the end of a crowdsale is nothing new. We are focused on long-term development, which we believe is the best strategy for all of those involved with Qchain.
dennis_qchain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Hello people, hope you enjoy your friday! Here is a decent update of all news about Qchain.

ICO results:
Total EQC Supply:  54,863,905
Total XQC Supply:  48,813,421

Development Updates:

Front-end:
-Updated widgets and tools used in the front end to use an open source Angular 4 component library.
-Updated the dashboard and the marketplace for new users to reflect sample content in the Dashboard, Marketplace and the Create sections.
-Refactored front end models to match the evolving back end.
-Added a personal profile page
-Added Angular services to manage calls to AWS services like Lambda for interacting with the Ethereum and NEM APIs.

Back-end:
-Set up XQC on the NEM testnet
-Created marketplace database with authenticated API
-Demonstrated testnet XQC transactions between users (to be integrated with API adapters)
-NEM/ETH account information from web interface (to be integrated into front end)
-Tested code for token transfers on distributed cloud services
-Wrote simple-rest, a toolkit to generate wrappers for REST APIs from a JSON descriptor of that API.
-Worked with Semolex to improve performance and asynchronous I/O to their NEM NIS client

Business Updates:
-Hired Alex Huszagh as Chief Platform Architect, with several more hires targeted for early 2018, including a Chief of Staff and Ad Operations Engineer.
-With respect to cryptocurrency exchanges, EQC listed on EtherDelta and RadarRelay by supporters. More EQC and XQC listings will follow soon.
-Added several important international business advisors, including Mark Pui, Leon Yeoh, and Daniel Rendon.
-Closing on an imminent association with The Cove incubator of The University of California Irvine Applied Innovation consortium.
-Agreed on a formal development partnership with OdeonHub, a native advertising startup preparing for launch in Chicago.
-Scheduled to present in February to the executive team of Opt, a digital marketing and advertising company based in Japan, to arrange another potential former partnership
-Improved corporate, financial, and human resource organization with the help of Andersen Tax, TelePayroll, and Goodwin Procter LLP.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Hello people, hope you enjoy your friday! Here is a decent update of all news about Qchain.

ICO results:
Total EQC Supply:  54,863,905
Total XQC Supply:  48,813,421

Development Updates:

Front-end:
-Updated widgets and tools used in the front end to use an open source Angular 4 component library.
-Updated the dashboard and the marketplace for new users to reflect sample content in the Dashboard, Marketplace and the Create sections.
-Refactored front end models to match the evolving back end.
-Added a personal profile page
-Added Angular services to manage calls to AWS services like Lambda for interacting with the Ethereum and NEM APIs.

Back-end:
-Set up XQC on the NEM testnet
-Created marketplace database with authenticated API
-Demonstrated testnet XQC transactions between users (to be integrated with API adapters)
-NEM/ETH account information from web interface (to be integrated into front end)
-Tested code for token transfers on distributed cloud services
-Wrote simple-rest, a toolkit to generate wrappers for REST APIs from a JSON descriptor of that API.
-Worked with Semolex to improve performance and asynchronous I/O to their NEM NIS client

Business Updates:
-Hired Alex Huszagh as Chief Platform Architect, with several more hires targeted for early 2018, including a Chief of Staff and Ad Operations Engineer.
-With respect to cryptocurrency exchanges, EQC listed on EtherDelta and RadarRelay by supporters. More EQC and XQC listings will follow soon.
-Added several important international business advisors, including Mark Pui, Leon Yeoh, and Daniel Rendon.
-Closing on an imminent association with The Cove incubator of The University of California Irvine Applied Innovation consortium.
-Agreed on a formal development partnership with OdeonHub, a native advertising startup preparing for launch in Chicago.
-Scheduled to present in February to the executive team of Opt, a digital marketing and advertising company based in Japan, to arrange another potential former partnership
-Improved corporate, financial, and human resource organization with the help of Andersen Tax, TelePayroll, and Goodwin Procter LLP.
I glad to see that you do not forget about your BTT thread after ICO end! This info will be realy helpfull for people who waits Q-tokens on exchanges! By the way Dennis - Happy Old New Year!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: