Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12966 times)
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

Hello people, hope you enjoy your friday! Here is a decent update of all news about Qchain.

ICO results:
Total EQC Supply:  54,863,905
Total XQC Supply:  48,813,421

Development Updates:

Front-end:
-Updated widgets and tools used in the front end to use an open source Angular 4 component library.
-Updated the dashboard and the marketplace for new users to reflect sample content in the Dashboard, Marketplace and the Create sections.
-Refactored front end models to match the evolving back end.
-Added a personal profile page
-Added Angular services to manage calls to AWS services like Lambda for interacting with the Ethereum and NEM APIs.

Back-end:
-Set up XQC on the NEM testnet
-Created marketplace database with authenticated API
-Demonstrated testnet XQC transactions between users (to be integrated with API adapters)
-NEM/ETH account information from web interface (to be integrated into front end)
-Tested code for token transfers on distributed cloud services
-Wrote simple-rest, a toolkit to generate wrappers for REST APIs from a JSON descriptor of that API.
-Worked with Semolex to improve performance and asynchronous I/O to their NEM NIS client

Business Updates:
-Hired Alex Huszagh as Chief Platform Architect, with several more hires targeted for early 2018, including a Chief of Staff and Ad Operations Engineer.
-With respect to cryptocurrency exchanges, EQC listed on EtherDelta and RadarRelay by supporters. More EQC and XQC listings will follow soon.
-Added several important international business advisors, including Mark Pui, Leon Yeoh, and Daniel Rendon.
-Closing on an imminent association with The Cove incubator of The University of California Irvine Applied Innovation consortium.
-Agreed on a formal development partnership with OdeonHub, a native advertising startup preparing for launch in Chicago.
-Scheduled to present in February to the executive team of Opt, a digital marketing and advertising company based in Japan, to arrange another potential former partnership
-Improved corporate, financial, and human resource organization with the help of Andersen Tax, TelePayroll, and Goodwin Procter LLP.
I glad to see that you do not forget about your BTT thread after ICO end! This info will be realy helpfull for people who waits Q-tokens on exchanges! By the way Dennis - Happy Old New Year!

Yes, great news, recently i used the demo version, nice the design and the user interface. By the way guys, I have a feeling people expect more the listed  token  on the exchange than the emergence platform lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

Hello people, hope you enjoy your friday! Here is a decent update of all news about Qchain.

ICO results:
Total EQC Supply:  54,863,905
Total XQC Supply:  48,813,421

Development Updates:

Front-end:
-Updated widgets and tools used in the front end to use an open source Angular 4 component library.
-Updated the dashboard and the marketplace for new users to reflect sample content in the Dashboard, Marketplace and the Create sections.
-Refactored front end models to match the evolving back end.
-Added a personal profile page
-Added Angular services to manage calls to AWS services like Lambda for interacting with the Ethereum and NEM APIs.

Back-end:
-Set up XQC on the NEM testnet
-Created marketplace database with authenticated API
-Demonstrated testnet XQC transactions between users (to be integrated with API adapters)
-NEM/ETH account information from web interface (to be integrated into front end)
-Tested code for token transfers on distributed cloud services
-Wrote simple-rest, a toolkit to generate wrappers for REST APIs from a JSON descriptor of that API.
-Worked with Semolex to improve performance and asynchronous I/O to their NEM NIS client

Business Updates:
-Hired Alex Huszagh as Chief Platform Architect, with several more hires targeted for early 2018, including a Chief of Staff and Ad Operations Engineer.
-With respect to cryptocurrency exchanges, EQC listed on EtherDelta and RadarRelay by supporters. More EQC and XQC listings will follow soon.
-Added several important international business advisors, including Mark Pui, Leon Yeoh, and Daniel Rendon.
-Closing on an imminent association with The Cove incubator of The University of California Irvine Applied Innovation consortium.
-Agreed on a formal development partnership with OdeonHub, a native advertising startup preparing for launch in Chicago.
-Scheduled to present in February to the executive team of Opt, a digital marketing and advertising company based in Japan, to arrange another potential former partnership
-Improved corporate, financial, and human resource organization with the help of Andersen Tax, TelePayroll, and Goodwin Procter LLP.
this is very good news! The team is actively working on the project, they want to improve their marketing! In the long term, Qchain has a very big future!
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

Qchain is going to present in "Blockchain Technology for Everyone" Ethereum Orange County meetup event
https://www.meetup.com/Ethereum-Orange-County/events/246752059/
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Qchain is going to present in "Blockchain Technology for Everyone" Ethereum Orange County meetup event
good news, but as usual this news is not about exchanges. When at last we will get what we dream about?
bitofc

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

See what Qchain has planned for the year 2018.

https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/heres-what-qchain-has-planned-for-2018-e5218d6a73a9
bitofc

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

good news, but as usual this news is not about exchanges. When at last we will get what we dream about?

listing in exchange at this time, doesn't guarantee that it would be a good news Smiley
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

listing in exchange at this time, doesn't guarantee that it would be a good news Smiley
So when do you think listing will be a good news? ICO ended a while back at least news about listing on exchange should be relayed to investors.
kyleqchain

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

So when do you think listing will be a good news? ICO ended a while back at least news about listing on exchange should be relayed to investors.

Please remember that, as Qchain is a US corporation, due to regulations, we cannot officially comment on exchanges or the price of tokens.

By the way guys, I have a feeling people expect more the listed  token  on the exchange than the emergence platform lol

It seems that way, but there's not much we can really do about that given the regulations. All we can do is focus on building the platform and continue to give updates on it as they come in.
dennis_qchain

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

💥Qchain (EQC) is listed on IDEX.Market💥💥

Give me your trust for updates guys Cheesy thanks, hope you enjoy
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

this is certainly good news,thank you Dennis, but idex is the smallest exchange that I ever knew, it does not have the volumes of trade
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

this is certainly good news,thank you Dennis, but idex is the smallest exchange that I ever knew, it does not have the volumes of trade
Well this is better than nothing. Maybe yobit and others exchanges will soon list EQC and XQC! Also people who want to talk about Qchain trade (exchanges, price etc) welcome here - https://t.me/QchainTraders
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

Well this is better than nothing. Maybe yobit and others exchanges will soon list EQC and XQC! Also people who want to talk about Qchain trade (exchanges, price etc) welcome here - https://t.me/QchainTraders
The fact is that even after adding a token to the IDEX exchange, there are no trading volumes on the stock exchange. I think this is due to the fact that very few people know about tokens. Similarly, the Qchain project lacks good marketing
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

Similarly, the Qchain project lacks good marketing

You are right, but team pay all atention on product development, and marketing is not on first position. Also there was info in Qchain non oficial telegram channel about their own blockchain and PoS. So maybe this spring will good for Qchain holders and we finaly will get our X-s!
kameran_qchain

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

While our main focus is quality product development, we're looking to be more active on social media and implement more marketing strategies. However, Qchain refuses to be gimmicky. 
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

The fact is that even after adding a token to the IDEX exchange, there are no trading volumes on the stock exchange. I think this is due to the fact that very few people know about tokens. Similarly, the Qchain project lacks good marketing
yes, the volume of the torogs is very small, so they have not even been added to coinmarketcap.com! But the most important is that the team is working on the product!
bitofc

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:08 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:11:48 AM by bitofc

https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/updates-from-the-qchain-dev-team-plus-a-new-team-hire-1-31-18-406fe685cfea

We close out the month with the addition of a Chief of Staff to our team: Kameran Kolahi.

Frond End
Our focus on the front end has been updating the components, widgets, and other tools to use components from open source Angular 4 component library.

Backend
Working closely with NEM developers, we have added an asynchronous API for the NEM-NIS client, allowing the simultaneous requests of multiple resources from NEM local or supernodes. Further, we’ve created a Python Ethereum API, which supports the core Ethereum RPC, as well as the Geth and Parity management APIs.

In 2018, we’ll be continuing our performance record by putting a market-ready product into the world. Already, our dev team has made tremendous progress on our NEM and Ethereum back-ends, generating simple REST API clients, and wrapping the NEM NIS API and the Ethereum RPC API. In the weeks ahead, we will work to further develop business partnerships and get advertiser feedback on our product.
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:12:32 AM

and so guys, is there any news about Qchain? the project is also moving down and everyone is beginning to forget about him?
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

The latest information from the telegram chat  Smiley

BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

Guys, this is not a joke, you're not doing marketing, you need to attract interest in the project from the public. About qchain no one now knows and does not remember except investors and the team itself, this is not good.
S7C

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

Guys, this is not a joke, you're not doing marketing, you need to attract interest in the project from the public. About qchain no one now knows and does not remember except investors and the team itself, this is not good.

I see what you're saying, but as an investor I'm more interested in them developing the technological aspects of the coins to a high standard prior to investing time and money in marketing. If they have a strong coin technologically and evidence to back that up then it's going to be far easier to market it, get it on new exchanges and ultimately improve confidence in the team and generate increased volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: