Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12976 times)
S7C

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

Latest developer update for anyone else interested.

https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/updates-from-the-qchain-dev-team-2-28-18-ac95dfc707e9
dennis_qchain

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

QCHAIN DEV UPDATE 2/28/18

Over the past year or so, we’ve heard many blockchain project-backers complain that, all too often, they’re sequestered from that project’s developments. Their teams are hard to reach, their answers are opaque or PR-laden, and their progress is difficult to measure.

BIZ
In California , on a street called California Ave — we secured our first official office space. We are now part of The Cove/UCI Applied Innovation in Irvine.

Front End
The code for the front end is also being refactored and improved to aid our future developmental efforts. We have made choices on using certain established open source libraries that will ensure that our product does not experience sudden changes due to dependencies on some newer frameworks.

Back End
Our back end progress On the back end, we’ve implemented a high-performance, extendable character array in Cython to simplify serializing NEM transfers...

Full text:
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/updates-from-the-qchain-dev-team-2-28-18-ac95dfc707e9
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

Over the past year or so, we’ve heard many blockchain project-backers complain that, all too often, they’re sequestered from that project’s developments. Their teams are hard to reach, their answers are opaque or PR-laden, and their progress is difficult to measure.

BIZ
In California , on a street called California Ave — we secured our first official office space. We are now part of The Cove/UCI Applied Innovation in Irvine.

Front End
The code for the front end is also being refactored and improved to aid our future developmental efforts. We have made choices on using certain established open source libraries that will ensure that our product does not experience sudden changes due to dependencies on some newer frameworks.

Back End
Our back end progress On the back end, we’ve implemented a high-performance, extendable character array in Cython to simplify serializing NEM transfers...

Full text:
we are very happy for your success,but tell me when the holders of your tokens will be able to get at least some profit or just sell it?
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

BIZ

Front End

Back End

Full text:
we are very happy for your success,but tell me when the holders of your tokens will be able to get at least some profit or just sell it?

Why do You think that may be demand will appear on a large exchange? Traders who wants to buy tokens tens of times lower than they were sold on ICO, those can easily meet own demand for the IDEX right now. The price is formed from the supply and demand. There are sellers, but there are no buyers. Do you know why there are no buyers? Because there is no finished product, about which the team says.

Look, there are two variants of the scenario.

First. Tokens will start trading to larger exchangies and a lot of token owners will them to sell. Thus, will get dropping the price is lower than there is now on the IDEX. Many traders are too lazy to register for IDEX, but trust me on the big exchange, they will sell their tokens for a pittance. Because there is no product.

Second scenario. The team will do what is stated in the road map. The second quarter? The third? Ok! Maybe a third. But after I and other traders will see that the project is a worker neither I nor anyone will want to sell tokens for a pittance. But buyers as advertisers will immediately appear. And that's when the price will go up. Its simple.

It was important for me to read that the project lives and the work is in the right vector. This gives hope for prospects. Thank you Denis!
S7C

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

BIZ

Front End

Back End

Full text:

Why do You think that may be demand will appear on a large exchange? Traders who wants to buy tokens tens of times lower than they were sold on ICO, those can easily meet own demand for the IDEX right now. The price is formed from the supply and demand. There are sellers, but there are no buyers. Do you know why there are no buyers? Because there is no finished product, about which the team says.

Look, there are two variants of the scenario.

First. Tokens will start trading to larger exchangies and a lot of token owners will them to sell. Thus, will get dropping the price is lower than there is now on the IDEX. Many traders are too lazy to register for IDEX, but trust me on the big exchange, they will sell their tokens for a pittance. Because there is no product.

Second scenario. The team will do what is stated in the road map. The second quarter? The third? Ok! Maybe a third. But after I and other traders will see that the project is a worker neither I nor anyone will want to sell tokens for a pittance. But buyers as advertisers will immediately appear. And that's when the price will go up. Its simple.

It was important for me to read that the project lives and the work is in the right vector. This gives hope for prospects. Thank you Denis!

I agree to large extent. But then you could also argue that the majority of cryptocurrencies out there at the moment don't have a working product yet. And many of those, even those specific to advertising, are valued at many times higher than Qchain is. There are lots of white papers and lots of promises, but not as many working products out there. Token value obviously isn't necessarily determined by the presence of a working platform, although you're right to state that in theory token value should increase when the marketplace is launched.

Qchain appear to be making very good progress though and the continuous updates look promising.
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

Qchain EQC has been officially listed in ForkDelta.

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/EQC-ETH
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

BIZ

Front End

Back End

Full text:
I have little faith that a project will ever have a finished product. Work is almost non-existent. At the moment, all that is happening is a delusion of investors that would not start a panic. Absolutely unprofessional team
S7C

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

BIZ

Front End

Back End

Full text:
I have little faith that a project will ever have a finished product. Work is almost non-existent. At the moment, all that is happening is a delusion of investors that would not start a panic. Absolutely unprofessional team

So despite the regular updates concerning the work that has been carried out every month, work is "Non-Existent"? We both know that isn't true.

Or alternatively, you were just expecting easy gains in value and are now growing impatient. Patience is required, especially in a bear market like this where almost every coin out there has stagnated or lost value. But if you really wish to sell I wish you the best of luck.
dennis_qchain

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

I can confirm:

Everyone who had issues with EtherDelta now can cheer up. ForkDelta is the better version it and it has the EQC included:

RE morgan4140 posts
Guys, don't mind, he is our russian investor and troll. This is his way to support activity on btt by writing negative posts.
andro hac

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

I can confirm:

Everyone who had issues with EtherDelta now can cheer up. ForkDelta is the better version it and it has the EQC included:

RE morgan4140 posts
Guys, don't mind, he is our russian investor and troll. This is his way to support activity on btt by writing negative posts.
when will I be able to sell your useless XQC tokens Huh
S7C

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

I can confirm:

RE morgan4140 posts

When an exchange that is prepared to accept NEM mosaic tokens launches. Likely Bankera.
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:23:31 AM

I can confirm:

RE morgan4140 posts

When an exchange that is prepared to accept NEM mosaic tokens launches. Likely Bankera.

yes, XQC is almost certainly to be listed in NEM Exchange and Bankera when they launch.
Most probably will be done on May onward.
dennis_qchain

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

I would avoid to sell XQC that fast. The staking is promising.
Major_Troubles

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

are  VCs firms invested ?
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

I can confirm:

RE morgan4140 posts
It's not a negative post. You know my opinion about this situation. I'd be glad if you'd at least give me hope.
dennis_qchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:57:29 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:45:56 AM by dennis_qchain

Qchain has been listed in WorldCoinIndex and... Blockfolio!

Gratz.

VC firms are invested but we are not allowed to tell the names yet.

And something important: GOOGLE bans crypto ads
https://news.bitcoin.com/following-facebook-google-bans-crypto-ads-no-currencies-icos-exchanges-wallets-advice/

Its our turn, guys. Buy&hodl, you, fools Smiley
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

In connection with the ban on advertising ICO in Google, a lot of people can pay attention to Qchain

SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

In connection with the ban on advertising ICO in Google, a lot of people can pay attention to Qchain
Yep! After reading this news, I immediately thought about the excellent possibilities for Qchain. I wanted to write about this in the topic and as it turned out I'm not one who thinks so. Guys don't miss this opportunity!
andro hac

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

hope dies last Grin
dennis_qchain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:40:01 PM

Hey, some deep tech for your minds. Without buzzwords.

Visions of Machine Learning at Qchain
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/visions-of-machine-learning-at-qchain-without-the-buzzwords-483da4c3a44e
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: