Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:25:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12976 times)
dennis_qchain

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

UPD_MAY_2018:
NEMcubator, Consensus, 2 new exchanges – Nebula and Instex, CIVIC integration plans:
READ FULL MAY UPDATE

Oбнoвлeниe Qchain – Maй 2018.
Opгaнизaция и пpeзeнтaция NEMcubator в Кaлифopнии, yчacтиe в Consensus 2018 в Hью-Йopкe, выxoд тoкeнa EQC нa биpжи Nebula.Exchange и Instex, бoльшoй aпдeйт дeмo-вepcии пpилoжeния и плaны пo интeгpaции CIVIC.

Everyone welcomed to @qchainplatform

REGARDING BOUNTY 2.0 and AIRDROP
Hi Denis ! Can hold the bounty of the company 2.0 ? Instead airdrop . Additional advertising for tokens . It would be a good decision . My best regards

Hi, yes, I am already test-invite bounty 2.0 participants. It supposed to be for any small/large influencers at first basis. Everyone who wants to participate send dm to tg @Dennis_Qchain. I am going to manage this alone so I am not sure that I can take and manage decentralised users though I would want to.
matthew_qchain

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

Our original tweet featured a pixelated art.   
Here is an updated one: https://twitter.com/QchainPlatform/status/1006609124195356672

Less than 2 days left to sign up! Hurry and join the competition!
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

Last call to join Qchain's World Cup Bracket Competition!

Which team will be holding the trophy in a month? 🏆🏆🏆
Who will walk away with EQC/Trezor Wallet?💰💰💰
Hello Qchain! Do you have any news for NEM community about XQC tokens? any ideas about exchanges for it? I know bad time for crypto but some day green bars wiil back and you better prepear for it  Cool
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

In Russian ANN thread people talking about listing on Loopring? Is that true? If yeas it`s great news! May be  it`s explain why EQC get x3 today!

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

I see that the project began to appear quite good rumors

2 days ago I saw that the project made a good x2 on the exchange

I think very soon it will be added to several exchange sites

I will follow
goovsy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

Well that`is not rumors or something! Qchain will be listed on Lopring DEX! Also they have few goods news that they will post in the end of July 2018!
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

the QCHAIN ​​project is a sleeping giant! I believe in it from the very first days and did not sell tokens even at such a low price, I believe that they will make a cool work product and then the price will fly to the moon!
goovsy

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

the QCHAIN ​​project is a sleeping giant! I believe in it from the very first days and did not sell tokens even at such a low price, I believe that they will make a cool work product and then the price will fly to the moon!

Totaly agree with you man. Price is low that`s true but volume is small! I guess soon we will see good grow and Qchain will show their real work!
matthew_qchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

Blocfest speaks to Qchain CEO Wally Xie about the challenges for businesses post ICO, the state of the digital advertising space, and how his blockchain platform looks to tackle these issues:

https://medium.com/blocfest/fireside-chats-wally-xie-qchain-the-challenges-after-ico-funding-3fb0715d1518
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

Do you have any news about new exchange? Did EQC list on Loopring? Also I saw you changed logo in your telegram chats? Did you start rebranding campaign?

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
chisei

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your return. In right mind business, outstanding idea, absorbing results.
appraiser

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

It is very much pleasure to have this kind of consistent project among lot of other poor and scam projects. And also glade to be a partner of this. Very demanding project which provides huge return
Alice_de_GOin

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

Congrats for this projets. We will follow your progress.
appraiser

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

The project needs a more powerful expansion to markets and exchanges. I am sure that the project has a future, a long way of coordination has been passed

and I am glad that the team is working constantly on the project
dennis_qchain

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

JULY UPDATE: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT NOW
You can test the fully functional pre-release version of Qchain platform here: http://beta-dev.qchain.co/
We make the significant steps forward in development despite the falling market. We never expected that cryptocurrencies won't be speculated so we pushed hard to deliver the working product and to stabilize internal prices of out token by the "material" price of content distribution as soon as possible. By the end of August we will turn on blockchain functionality and platform will be finally launched.
Also, we got a new logo and were added to TokenJar and, probably on Loopring (people saw EQC in dev. mode).
READ FULL JULY-2018 UPDATE

Everyone is welcome to @qchainplatform for discussions.
Get familliar with Qchain's Pitch Deck (Whitepaper)

Для poccийcкoгo кoмьюнити (information for eastern EU, CIS and Russian speaking community):
Бoльшoe oпиcaниe и интepвью нa pyccкoм: Qchain – cyпepмapкeт кoнтeнт-кoмпaний
appraiser

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

I am very glad that the team is constantly releasing product updates. This period is very difficult, but I think that it should just be experienced.

I am sure that your diligence will bring its results in the future. Thank you for constantly working on the platform.
matthew_qchain

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

Qchain's CEO, Wally Xie, talks with Trent Lapinski on CryptoDisrupted about the project:

https://youtu.be/KNM60i9Mj8s
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

Recently I talked to one of the members of the Qchain team - Denis. So this narrow-minded man said that platform is developing 1 man not possessing on the desires. The team turned out to be completely crooks as expected, I hope they are all waiting for prison.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

Recently I talked to one of the members of the Qchain team - Denis. So this narrow-minded man said that platform is developing 1 man not possessing on the desires. The team turned out to be completely crooks as expected, I hope they are all waiting for prison.

Are you serious, the project develops one person? Can you provide information confirming your words?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kissubaby

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:19:37 PM

From Qchain telegram group,

Wally Xie
Hi everyone, I'd like to announce the release of the MVP. Roy worked extremely hard in seeing this through, and we worked through Christmas. Short message, I'm really exhausted, so going to step away from my computer for the first time in days after this. The MVP is now accessible from the navbar on the website. You can also get to it by typing https://qchain.co/marketplace. The MVP is a working product that will allow advertisers and content creators to transact in XQC. EQC and PayPal transactions forthcoming.

Short on funds, short on team members, the Qchain team reached this milestone of having a production-capable product. I believe we are one of the first functional products in the blockchain ad/mar tech and content marketing space. I applaud and thank Roy and the rest of the team members for their willpower. Thank you for the support, everybody.

There is a lot in store, ranging from updates to the product to significant organizational changes. For a preview of some long-term changes, do read our FAQ at https://qchain.co/FAQ. We will announce those when the time is ready. For a short time in this chaotic world and space, we're just going to savor getting to this point. In the mean time, I welcome you to try the marketplace: create some advertiser and content creator listings, make notes of bugs, and just click around to test things out. the product still has a ways to mature to reach a power level over 9000, but we hope you enjoy it. Happy New Year, everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: