Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bitcoin can find on mining?  (Read 1030 times)
xandrie (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:35:49 AM

I'm so curious to mine a bitcoin. If all bitcoins have been taken by miners.
AkaSnake

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:41:47 AM

Well, the difficulty is pretty high up right now to mine bitcoins, unless you have an antminer or an ASIC machine I wouldn't recommend it. You can look it up on here if you wanna see profits by using your CPU/GPU or miners: https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:13:26 AM

If you are only curious about mining bitcoin then it is better to not start, you can do it out of curiosity if you want but if you want to obtain profits then you need to be serious about it, you will need to join a pool, buy equipment and make sure the electricity costs in your country allows you to be profitable, when you take into account all the trouble you need to go through you realize that most people are better off buying bitcoin with the money needed to invest in the miners.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:40:15 AM

If you are only curious about mining bitcoin then it is better to not start, you can do it out of curiosity if you want but if you want to obtain profits then you need to be serious about it, you will need to join a pool, buy equipment and make sure the electricity costs in your country allows you to be profitable, when you take into account all the trouble you need to go through you realize that most people are better off buying bitcoin with the money needed to invest in the miners.

He just doing analysis buddy to start mining. Don't give a troll to him. Since, ASIC miners rates are increased in big numbers recent days. Most of the people afford for the antminer s9 or other end brands.
@op income is depend on the miner you start with and how many rigs you have in your mining farm. This will only give the clear information about the profit. There are many profit calc available you can check with that.

The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

He just doing analysis buddy to start mining. Don't give a troll to him. Since, ASIC miners rates are increased in big numbers recent days. Most of the people afford for the antminer s9 or other end brands.
@op income is depend on the miner you start with and how many rigs you have in your mining farm. This will only give the clear information about the profit. There are many profit calc available you can check with that.

Sorry my intention was not to troll him but to show to him the realities of mining and how difficult is to get a profit, as a newbie I remember thinking the same, about creating my own mining operation but after I made some quick calculations in my head I decided against it and bought bitcoin instead since the electricity costs in my country will not allow me to be profitable.  
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:36:51 AM

I agree. But I guess being a curious cat will lead you to places you never thought you are going. And so, I see nothing wrong with people who are curious about Bitcoin mining to mine. Let them mine.. so long as their finances allow them to.. so long as they are making good money out of it.. Perhaps we are all here to take into consideration some things we never even knew that could exist.
jingwao00l

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:52:50 PM

aahahah so true about the mining point above
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:19:12 AM

I agree. But I guess being a curious cat will lead you to places you never thought you are going. And so, I see nothing wrong with people who are curious about Bitcoin mining to mine. Let them mine.. so long as their finances allow them to.. so long as they are making good money out of it.. Perhaps we are all here to take into consideration some things we never even knew that could exist.
Yeah I apologized for that already, I did not want to be so harsh with the OP, but sometimes people want to enter in mining not realizing how competitive is the market, they have some crazy ideas of making tons of bitcoin by just turning on their computer, when we know that time when you could mine bitcoin with uour computer are long gone and those times are never going to come back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: