Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Regulated Ico’s good sign for altcoins??  (Read 172 times)
IamAltcoinfan (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:59:31 AM

Recently I have gone through some Ico like uahpay it’s already regulated by Croatian government they got everything set for crypto bank which is making really trustworthy one more Ico also I seen change bank . Give your thought about regulated ico is that a good sign for cryptoworld?Huh

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
happyhours

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

Recently I have gone through some Ico like uahpay it’s already regulated by Croatian government they got everything set for crypto bank which is making really trustworthy one more Ico also I seen change bank . Give your thought about regulated ico is that a good sign for cryptoworld?Huh

It is better to be regulated because ICO companies need to follow government rules and regulation and in turn will give us investors some form of protection. It will not guarantee that there will no longer be scams but it will surely reduce it dramatically.

TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:47:37 AM

It's a win win situation for both User, Government and the ICO itself, This is to prevent some illegal activities which may help to grow the ICO's reputation and the USER will also be safe from illegal accusation and could also boost the tourism of that Country if that alt coin could be used as a universal payment on that country.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:48:16 AM

You know you can't believe all the statemet of these developers util you confirm their claim, I'm not saying the wrong with ther claim, but attime until you see the terms of the regulation before you make decision on them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: