Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Agreement between Mats8500 and nmat  (Read 555 times)
Mats8500 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:14:15 PM

Hello,

Me and nmat discussed per message about selling my pre-ordered spot for KNC Miner to him.

The agreement is as follow.

My pre-order spot : 22X

I will send an e-mail to KNC Miner requesting to change the ownership of the pre-order to nmat, with nmat e-mail ( that I already have ) in cc, with the conditions that he sends me a payment of 2 BTC to the wallet address that I will say in that e-mail.

The agreement also states that upon him receiving his Jupiter product, he will give me the first 3 BTC produced by the Jupiter to an address that we will decide at that time. The difficulty level won't influence that deal and if KNC Miner fails to send the Jupiter, I will not receive the 3 BTC.

nmat, can you confirm here? Did I forget anything?

To the mods : I think there is a specific section for this kind of deals, however I was unable to find it, you can move it to the appropriate section if required and please let me know if you do so so I can refind my post and know where to post such post next time Smiley
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:15:49 PM

Hello,

Me and nmat discussed per message about selling my pre-ordered spot for KNC Miner to him.

The agreement is as follow.

My pre-order spot : 22X

I will send an e-mail to KNC Miner requesting to change the ownership of the pre-order to nmat, with nmat e-mail ( that I already have ) in cc, with the conditions that he sends me a payment of 2 BTC to the wallet address that I will say in that e-mail.

The agreement also states that upon him receiving his Jupiter product, he will give me the first 3 BTC produced by the Jupiter to an address that we will decide at that time. The difficulty level won't influence that deal and if KNC Miner fails to send the Jupiter, I will not receive the 3 BTC.

nmat, can you confirm here? Did I forget anything?

To the mods : I think there is a specific section for this kind of deals, however I was unable to find it, you can move it to the appropriate section if required and please let me know if you do so so I can refind my post and know where to post such post next time Smiley

Confirmed. That sums it up Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: