Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop program  (Read 301 times)
enzo17 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:07:08 AM

This Idea is originally from Mr. Franzinatr. I post this topic so that others are aware.

Devs, bounty manager, etc... Please always check your spreadsheets, some users

especially Newbie is using our profile links only to take advantage in your

Airdrop services. I suggest for those all running the Airdrop program, please require them their

Facebook, Twitter, etc. to see their suspicious activities.

Make the spreadsheet private (because some members are posting private key because they're newbie)

or make a unique registration submissions.

This is what I recommended.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skhurram007

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

"People are birds unable to fly."

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

Airdrop services. I suggest for those all running the Airdrop program, please require them their

Facebook, Twitter, etc. to see their suspicious activities.

Make the spreadsheet private (because some members are posting private key because they're newbie)

or make a unique registration submissions.

This is what I recommended.

Agrees to both above.

1- Multiple social media account would not make the system fool proof, but at least harder for fraud claims.

2- I would say make the registration if the wallet address is unique. This would solve the issue with various people posting other's information in form with their ETH wallet addresses; as the owner of the unique wallet will receive only. Spreadsheets shouldn't be published at all. There should be a published and public page that fetches only minimum information; like wallet id and twitter account /bitcointalk id, and display as a webpage. To resolve issue of newbies posting private keys, the form /submission system should be smart and tight enough to allow only the wallet format or disallowing the private key formats.

My 2 Satoshis...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: