Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will duerte kill his son? Son is in drug trade...  (Read 346 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:18:05 AM

I bet duerte the father is just s little vulgar shithead who will never does what he says... anyway... too stupid to understand basic math: risk=reward.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:40:09 AM

Yes. I THINK SO president duterte is a person with one word. If he said no to drugs dont do it cause he will give you punishment even his own family or close friends. Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:59:24 AM

Do you still believe what he is saying? get used to it, he will not do what it, besides, it was his son.

Everything he is doing right now is for people to make him look adorable and a really ideal president of the Philippines. Everything that's happening right now is like a moro-moro. Sooner or later he will be another president of the Philippines who promises heaven in front of the people who are hopeless.

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

Maybe he will cover up his son, make up stories to protect his son. But when it happened to a normal Filipino citizen, before he can go out of his or her house he will be dead. That's what I see for now, I'm hoping to see improvements from him and being fair.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

Really his son is a drug dealer? In the West I didn't get to know this information... That would be quite a news.
ReaLmii

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:32:30 PM

I think no,duterte don't kill his son, because he love his son and i think his son is not related in drugs .
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:36:10 PM

I do not think so, the Philippines is very corrupt and I think he will find some way around it. In fact he can even just say no, let's face it, it is a dictatorship and he can pretty much do whatever he wants.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

I think he will definitely do that. Because as we know Duterte never tolerate anything or anyone that will destroy the Philippines. He loves the country so much that he looks like he's the bad person because of what he's doing. So I guess he's willing to sacrifice his son for the common good of the country.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:55:36 PM

I bet duerte the father is just s little vulgar shithead who will never does what he says... anyway... too stupid to understand basic math: risk=reward.

I don't think so, a man with that power can do anything that he wants. Even though he hates drugs and I doubt if he doesn't even have any connections with it. I don't think that he would even kill his own son because of drugs. Just ask your self, if you were the president, would you even kill your own son?
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:20:37 PM

People always tend to act differently when something involves their children or family and Dueterte though he seems hard and tough will not kills his son or any of his family even if they are involved in drug related crimes. He is a father after all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:00:02 PM

Yes he will. But he know that the Vice Mayor is not in anyway involve in illegal drug trade so he is confident in saying those words. You probably disagree but most Filipinos are in favor on what the President is doing right now.  He's the best thing that ever happen in the Philippines in modern times.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:22:49 PM

I don't know if he would but if the number of people that's been killed because of his on drugs, i think he must or risk facing the wrath of his people. Am sure if he decides not to do that, he is going to lose his Presidency and his son will be killed nonetheless.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:31:38 PM

I dont think Dutertes's son is in drug trade. He knows his father kills people involved in drugs. Or if he is really in drug trade, I think he expects some protections or coverups from his father.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:48:26 AM

He will most likely spare his son from the reaper's scythe but he will definitely face jailtime if he was proven guilty of being involved in the drug trade. A Philippine senator speculated that Duterte's son is involved with the Yakuza, which in fact are notorious to the drug cartel in Asia. My verdict on this one, however, if the law is to kill anyone involved the moving and trading of drugs, then no one shall be exempted of this rule. Everyone goes under the guillotine regardless of blood relation or position.

roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:16:54 AM

Yes. I THINK SO president duterte is a person with one word. If he said no to drugs dont do it cause he will give you punishment even his own family or close friends. Smiley

Still a member of the dutertards? after everything that happened since he won?

Try looking at the scenarios. Right after winning he ordered to bust drug trade. Most of the people that where killed was the pushers to users. Ever heard a drug lord being killed? Like chinese, taiwanese, big kingpins that was killed on that campaign? none right.

Then a controversy about his son linked to drugs was on the news. Sounds fishy right, Why would you order to bust drug trade if your son is a possible protector of it?

Is the purpose of the campaign really  bust it or are they just trying to lessen the competition and boost the price of the product?

Try to make up your mind dutertards! it's been 16 months since your president was elected.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:28:11 AM

Don't think I have agreed with anything else you've ever said, but can agree on this. There seem to be a lot of reckless leaders around the world at the moment, but this guy is one of the worst and the Philippine people actually loved him for it. You cannot solve a drug problem by killing users, there will always be more. You need to figure out why people have turned to drugs in the first place and fix that cause.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:01:55 PM

Drug trade in Philippines like Mexico is run by gangs with armed militants. Why are you being angry for them being killed while the president is getting larger support for that on his own country.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:29:40 PM

No.  He won't kill his son not unless his son run away from bis crime.  I believe President Duterte is fair. And he does not want anyone get killed.  He is sarcastic and exaggerated that was Misinterpreted by those shallow minded citizen of his country and spot light seeking governance not only of the Philippines but also those foreign ones. He is fair and he is not a shithead.  Why not provide proof that he murders those shithead drug addicts? He is the only President who has balls to stand up against people who disapprove change in the Philippine governance.  He who tries to do something for the country that the past administrations ignore because of their self centered motif. If proven that his son is in drug trade I am sure that he'll have him suffer in jail.  He will be jailed only if he does not run away from his crime,  because if he does I am sure that President Duterte will shoot him.  Those who flew or run away to get away from their crimes are also those people who were get killed not only by policemen but also by those drug dealers who are afraid that their name will be publicized.  Thorough investigation  must be set so that it will be fair to all tho.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: