Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukraine Says We Propose to Legalize Transactions  (Read 324 times)
CryptoDream2049 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:23:36 AM

A bill has been drafted on the treatment of crytocurrencies to legalize it in Ukraine and was given to Parliament last week.This a a positive move however be patient as the bill will need to be revised several times before it will be passed. What I am seeing is that all are working together to get this done.

This shouts out to me a really nice sentiment as the powers to be are working together to work this and and get it passed.......
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:23:04 AM

I'm not sure that Ukraine is in a hurry to accept this bill, because the crypto currency will in fact be almost impossible to control or it will lose its anonymity.

OneUserOne

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:13:41 PM

I guess the main discussion was here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2260700.0

Even though it might be the good news, but the country like Ukraine will not move forward to it, come on, man, be realistic Wink Cool
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:49:29 AM

When it is legalize that means that the parliament will have a control on their cryptos right. So rules and regulations will be made in exchange of legalizing it.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:55:12 AM

A bill has been drafted on the treatment of crytocurrencies to legalize it in Ukraine and was given to Parliament last week.This a a positive move however be patient as the bill will need to be revised several times before it will be passed. What I am seeing is that all are working together to get this done.

This shouts out to me a really nice sentiment as the powers to be are working together to work this and and get it passed.......
good news from ukraine?
hopefully they legalize transactions using bitcoin and altcoin Smiley
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:01:52 AM

good news from ukraine?
hopefully they legalize transactions using bitcoin and altcoin Smiley
Yeah, this is really good news.
More and more good news that supports cryptocurrencies.
This will have an excellent impact on the price of altcoin and especially bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is already 5600$, i think with good news like this bitcoin price will touch 6000$ A.S.A.P  Grin
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:23:38 AM

I think not only ukraine but Abudhabi too
It's was a supprising news and actually
Awesome news for future of Cryptocurrency
Our duty now as a member is expand the growth  of cryptocurrency, tell our friend and family to join with us.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:01:52 PM

the customs as the use with the micro and nano casuals with the altcoins help as chance for user to gains of advantage with the use on payment and growth with the spares on scale as the notice of length with the point on objectives.
that popularity on use with the daily finance gives as supports on following with legal appropriation as accepting by the formal regulation of arrange.

Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

In general, this is a very good bill. However, it does not say a word about the conduct of the ICO and its regulation. It also does not recognize crypto currency as a means of payment, but as an asset that can be used for goods and services, which in principle is the same. It should be borne in mind that in the Ukrainian parliament for years and very important laws are not being adopted. As will be in this case, we'll see.
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:31:13 AM

situation can be quite sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: