Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin unstoppable now  (Read 5127 times)
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:26:01 AM

Yes i agree, As bill gates stated" We can't control or stop bitcoin" Recently china tried to stop bitcoin but china did not able to do so,
Conclusion is that if one country ban bitcoin than other country legalize bitcoin. for Eg Ukraine to Regulate Bitcoin Exchanges Under Proposed Law

Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:54:52 AM

Yes i agree, As bill gates stated" We can't control or stop bitcoin" Recently china tried to stop bitcoin but china did not able to do so,
Conclusion is that if one country ban bitcoin than other country legalize bitcoin. for Eg Ukraine to Regulate Bitcoin Exchanges Under Proposed Law

We can't say bitcoin is unstoppable but its hard to stop also.There are several ways available to weaken's bitcoin,the first way is packet inspection when government start to block all ISP the bitcoin lose its access to internet.But now a days it is not possible to stop everyone's computer.So bitcoin has great future and becoming unstoppable.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:05:25 AM

Just because we cannot stop or control bitcoin does not mean that it cannot be controlled or stopped, big whales are very capable of controlling the price of bitcoin if they so wish and governments will find ways to halt bitcoins progress if it is truly what they desire.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

Many unforeseen events might affects the price of the leading cryptocurrency. But it seems  that no one can stop the bitcoin from getting to the top or rising to a new level. Despite the odds it faces during the past weeks and the upcoming SegWit2x, the bitcoin price managed to climb like there's no obstacles along the way.

Many people said on July, the bitcoin will be no more after the Release of bitcoin cash .But bitcoin overcome that obstacles and again raised his price more than the old price. This makes the people mouth shut .Who criticize the bitcoin. Like that, at this November, the bitcoin overcome this obstacles too.No one can stop bitcoin now.
even many assumptions are coming up about the coming of the second hard fork that will give birth to bitcoingold and once we know about the free coins that will be in the can of hard forks then a lot of the bitcoin menyetok for the coming of hard forks in the coming months. of course this affects the increased use of bitcoin, and makes the price unstoppable
I'm generally interested in the question of how much this situation will continue and the bifurcation of Bitcoin. In some cases, Bitcoin commits a very strong comma, because the price can fall dramatically because of this. I think that there is no need to panic about this, but the next Bitcoin fork can bring irreparable consequences. Although I can be wrong.
We can see the answer after fork, the only reason it pumps too much is for bitcoin gold we can harvest after fork, because of the amounts it reach it might fall but will recover still as it always did.
the decline in bitcoin prices is sure to happen, but this will not be drastic, because the second hard fork is different from August, the risk is not great. this will reflect the bitcoingold digital power that will dominate in bitcoincash. I would conclude that bitcoingold would be the biggest harvest of traders
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:30:15 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you, already the Year End Forecast is $7,500!
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/as-bullish-bitcoin-barrels-past-4000-standpoints-ronnie-moas-raises-year-end-forecast-to-7500/
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:54:39 PM

Many unforeseen events might affects the price of the leading cryptocurrency. But it seems  that no one can stop the bitcoin from getting to the top or rising to a new level. Despite the odds it faces during the past weeks and the upcoming SegWit2x, the bitcoin price managed to climb like there's no obstacles along the way.

Many people said on July, the bitcoin will be no more after the Release of bitcoin cash .But bitcoin overcome that obstacles and again raised his price more than the old price. This makes the people mouth shut .Who criticize the bitcoin. Like that, at this November, the bitcoin overcome this obstacles too.No one can stop bitcoin now.
even many assumptions are coming up about the coming of the second hard fork that will give birth to bitcoingold and once we know about the free coins that will be in the can of hard forks then a lot of the bitcoin menyetok for the coming of hard forks in the coming months. of course this affects the increased use of bitcoin, and makes the price unstoppable
I'm generally interested in the question of how much this situation will continue and the bifurcation of Bitcoin. In some cases, Bitcoin commits a very strong comma, because the price can fall dramatically because of this. I think that there is no need to panic about this, but the next Bitcoin fork can bring irreparable consequences. Although I can be wrong.
We can see the answer after fork, the only reason it pumps too much is for bitcoin gold we can harvest after fork, because of the amounts it reach it might fall but will recover still as it always did.
the decline in bitcoin prices is sure to happen, but this will not be drastic, because the second hard fork is different from August, the risk is not great. this will reflect the bitcoingold digital power that will dominate in bitcoincash. I would conclude that bitcoingold would be the biggest harvest of traders
since we can see bitcoincash before works,thats why we wanted to have some now, we wanted to have freebies just by holding btc for now which seems not risky at all since we already how it works and hoping it will works well again.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:57:50 PM

Bitcoin looks very healthy and seems to be unstoppable right now. Most users enjoy the privileges and benefit that Bitcoin offers. It's attracts more users by the minute. 

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:58:17 AM

Bitcoin was unstopable since its introduction many years ago, as otherwise some governments or secret services surely would have already tried to stop it!  Cheesy

We will see if anyone will be able to stop this decentralized system one day and if not then good night to the fiat money system.
If only most people knew the many attempt that was made to bring bitcoin to its early grave in the past, and how it has still thrived till date, then they will know that bitcoin is unstoppable most especially at this stage. It is not even about dragging positions with fiat, it is just about liberating ourselves and allowing the decisions to be in our hands rather than being controlled by the government.

They can still make use of their fiat since not everyone will make use of bitcoin globally anyway, but for us who feel it is much better for us, then it is our luck.
Isabella09

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:23:48 AM

Bitcoin: If You hate it you will be looser and another person will get profit from it. The most unstoppable thing of the century.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:28:27 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is a very popular crypto currency compared to other crypto currencies.
The value of bitcoin from year to year is very significant even though the price has ever dropped. Many people are looking for this crypto currency, in the hope that their economy is improving.
I really hope the bitcoin value will rise again in the rest of this year.
And obviously the value of bitcoin is now unstoppable by dominating crypto currency.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:34:36 AM

Bitcoin: If You hate it you will be looser and another person will get profit from it. The most unstoppable thing of the century.

Who would've thought it would end up this high? The more you analyze it, the more it seems like a bubble at this point. Let's just hope it's not.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:44:44 AM

Unstable Bitcoin users are now quite effective, and these unstable users are constantly saving bitcoin from Bitcoin buyers at the $ 5,000 level. Bitcoin prices are now at a stoppable level, but I do not know what happens after October 25th.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kompodd

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:07:58 AM

Unstable Bitcoin users are now quite effective, and these unstable users are constantly saving bitcoin from Bitcoin buyers at the $ 5,000 level. Bitcoin prices are now at a stoppable level, but I do not know what happens after October 25th.

I also worry about this date. Now everyone is buying bitcoin in order to get new coins. But what will happen next? Surely everyone will again sell this coin and we will see a collapse

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is really unstoppable, it is still in its early stages of development but we can see the trend of it growing exponentially. It will be a roller coaster ride but having your own strategy and goal with your investment, you will surely enjoy the ride to the moon. Definitely most people will take profit once they reach their goal/target price but it won't stop them to invest in bitcoin again once it hits the bottom to accumulate more bitcoin. It is a never-ending loop.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

In the next 5 year the volume of Bitcoin community will increase and for sure its price will also increase and will become enormous. Yet, there will be a online store will accept it as payment. Bitcoin is tough to predict but we could foresight it if we conduct a intensive research.
It seems you did not know Amazon - the online shopping from the earth's biggest - has planned will apply Bitcoin in its system in someday. Although Amazon does not accept Bitcoin at now, but their said have proved we will see others also have a new opinion about Bitcoin.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:24:21 PM

Bitcoin was unstopable since its introduction many years ago, as otherwise some governments or secret services surely would have already tried to stop it!  Cheesy

We will see if anyone will be able to stop this decentralized system one day and if not then good night to the fiat money system.
If only most people knew the many attempt that was made to bring bitcoin to its early grave in the past, and how it has still thrived till date, then they will know that bitcoin is unstoppable most especially at this stage. It is not even about dragging positions with fiat, it is just about liberating ourselves and allowing the decisions to be in our hands rather than being controlled by the government.

They can still make use of their fiat since not everyone will make use of bitcoin globally anyway, but for us who feel it is much better for us, then it is our luck.
Yes it is surely unstoppable now because of the growth it shows in statistics. It will be more and more successful because investors keep coming back to invest with bitcoin. They can see how worthy it is to invest. If were them I would also keep going unfortunately,I don't have that huge amount yet for me to buy bitcoin with the price right now,it's hard for me to buy. I know one day I would also be an investor. I use my bitcoin for the sake of my family and I think this is also worthy. I know bitcoin will continue to grow and no one can stop it as Bill Gates mentioned before.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:34:10 AM

Bitcoin was unstoppable since its inception and this year proved that it was an year of bitcoins as from the beginning of year we have seen price going only higher and same rally will continue now in coming months too and now its really hard to stop bitcoins from achieving new heights as higher adoption will take price even to higher position in future.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Capazoolo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:54:22 AM

No Chinese users who make price up because they banned it to reduce price and buy many btc after that they up price to more than 2,000$ in less than 3 months  

STEVEN 888

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

you are right bitcoin now gain more trust and can’t be stopped from single country

that make price up more than 5,000$
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:45:24 PM

Now everyone is buying bitcoin in order to get new coins. But what will happen next? Surely everyone will again sell this coin and we will see a collapse

Collapse? How do you know that everyone is buying himself into Bitcoin just because of the chain split this month? It's nothing more than speculation at best. Sure, there might be a chance that certain people are looking to obtain more split coins, but seriously, you really believe this happening to have any sort of significant impact on the market? At best I believe that we'll see the market decrease with 10% (give or take a few %). It doesn't make sense to buy Bitcoin just to obtain more split coins eventually, mainly because of the fact that no one knows what its price will be. And then there is also a difference between a pre deposit price, and an after deposit price - when exchanges enable deposits, that coin will crash even harder due to people who are desperately looking to cash out. Bitcoin Gold is nothing more than the next one in the long list of shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: