Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin Dump in 3,2,1...  (Read 1395 times)
warioz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:19:19 AM

Pretty sure it will drop after the fork. There's alot of newcomers in the market who don't know what's going on and rely only on reddit as a source of info. Those people are just there for the free money and will probablybulk sell for fiat after the fork. Let's see!!
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:43:43 AM

I think this might be one of the most obvious trades in the history of crypto. Bitcoin getting pumped by idiots who don't understand bitcoin gold is garbage. Then they will want to buy altcoins.
simp47

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:54:32 AM

I think this might be one of the most obvious trades in the history of crypto. Bitcoin getting pumped by idiots who don't understand bitcoin gold is garbage. Then they will want to buy altcoins.

You stole the words out of my mouth...  can't agree with you more. 

Just give it some time, you'll see a swing.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:52:40 AM

I think it will gather support now and then next week it try again the 6k.
That’s true. Only those who are new to cc crypto market will panic when the bitcoin will decrease little bit in value in order to touch 6k or even 7k dollars before the commencement of New Year. At present, it is the best time to enjoy some profit of your patience and hard work with bitcoin. Bitcoin is though going to increase in value further but cashing out at present is also not bad.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: