Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need android wallet builder we pay $600 (in Glasscoin)  (Read 301 times)
secone (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:10:04 AM

Hello , our glasscoin have been launching lastday, we want to hire someone who have experience at building android wallet and IOS wallet.
we want to progamer join to our Comunity by open Android wallet bounty and IOS wallet bounty.
we have webwallet and windows wallet now, we need people who experience to build android and IOS wallet to make glasscoin easily using in mobile transaction..

We will pay 1000Glasscoin, If you interesting to build it, you can PM me or reply this Thread

Thanks
Glasscoin Comunity Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:17:07 AM

Hello , our glasscoin have been launching lastday, we want to hire someone who have experience at building android wallet and IOS wallet.
we want to progamer join to our Comunity by open Android wallet bounty and IOS wallet bounty.
we have webwallet and windows wallet now, we need people who experience to build android and IOS wallet to make glasscoin easily using in mobile transaction..

We will pay 1000Glasscoin, If you interesting to build it, you can PM me or reply this Thread

Thanks
Can I ask sir if the wallet apps that you want to build is an online or its just a local transaction only and I need also the short diagram of this app so we can decide what platform we will be using in term of the functions of the said application or maybe you can also send your made flowchart.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:11:59 AM

Thanks
new project, I am interested in your offer but can I see and analyze your project first.

where can I see your announcement thread and website?
can give me its link url.
matthewLog@n274

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:47:26 AM

Thanks

yeah i would like to do this project so please send me details and requirements. and i need rough diagram like how can you need and how much you can efforts on this. so these all parameters i need. i'm very interested to do this. so please send me your requirements. i think you need security also. so i have to design very effectively.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: