Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need bitcoins worth $1000 a day payable through paypal at 1% markup .  (Read 366 times)
wirtgen (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:35:41 AM

Bitcoin is booming in my home country. I need constant supply of bitcoins daily from a trustworthy person. There's no other payment method supported by local banks apart from paypal. No need to scam me since you'll be making a profit of 1%  per day in huge volumes. Post or pm me wwith your contact details.
Kand1990

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

it won't happen, even if you wanted $1, no one sells btc to a newbie using paypal and minimum is usually a 10% fee.

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:18:02 PM

Bitcoin is booming in my home country. I need constant supply of bitcoins daily from a trustworthy person. There's no other payment method supported by local banks apart from paypal. No need to scam me since you'll be making a profit of 1%  per day in huge volumes. Post or pm me wwith your contact details.

If you want to borrow bitcoins then you can follow this section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

But you have to be able to send a signed message to the lender may be he want something to be left at escrow because you are a newbie and your account is worth nothing. You may check that section if anyone interested.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

But you have to be able to send a signed message to the lender may be he want something to be left at escrow because you are a newbie and your account is worth nothing. You may check that section if anyone interested.

Why you give false hopes and wrong directions? Are you really think that if this noob asks a 1k$ loan,will could possible get it? Huh Cheesy
By sign a message you just prove that you are the real owner of a good account here,nothing more.
So why a noob scam account like Ops here to check and post at lending section?

One "rule" applies. NO COLLATERAL - NO LOAN.
@Op: It's more than obvious that you are a scammer. Don't bother to move or post elsewhere,enjoy the feedback and the rest of your stay here noob. Wink

jonice18

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:35:31 PM

How do i possible get a loan of Btc worth of $500 however going to check on the link, any other suggestions would be a plus.

Why you give false hopes and wrong directions? Are you really think that if this noob asks a 1k$ loan,will could possible get it? Huh Cheesy
By sign a message you just prove that you are the real owner of a good account here,nothing more.
So why a noob scam account like Ops here to check and post at lending section?

One "rule" applies. NO COLLATERAL - NO LOAN.
@Op: It's more than obvious that you are a scammer. Don't bother to move or post elsewhere,enjoy the feedback and the rest of your stay here noob. Wink
Shixe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:26:40 PM

explain more bro
how you pay ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: