Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin die or no??  (Read 1135 times)
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:16:50 PM

if anyone can explain the destruction of altcoint this week

it is due to everyone wanting to buy bitcoin. there is a bitcoin hardfork coming up Oct 25th for Bitcoin Gold. If you have Bitcoin on Oct 25th you will also get air dropped the Bitcoin Gold.

Bitcoin Cash the highest it went to was 900 each. Bitcoin Gold could make you some nice money
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:09:57 PM

I don't think that altcoins will die. The good project will last.
Do your research, and if you believe in the project than just hodl. Better times will come.
JaFa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:26:00 PM

As of now, Bitcoin is an investment vehicle and wealth store.  I mostly use alt coins on sites with shapeshift to make purchases.  Alts are vastly superior over Bitcoin for actual online purchases.  Alts have a use, the good ones will stick around.  Competition is ALWAYS a good thing.
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:45:04 PM

Always HODL
sky2moon

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:48:26 PM

Hold your feed still, will all be back in due time.
agreed with u Smiley

joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:20:24 PM

Why do people think altcoins are going to die? C'mon, if we didn't believe in them we won't be investing in them.

Cryp2

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

Let's say : altcoins are just sleeping these days and will wake up soon , because it's not logical that all these coins "die or disappeare " in very short time .
So don't worry , it's just a break  Grin Grin
ntb85

Activity: 97

ETHEREUM BULLISH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

Most alts are based on ETH or BTC, when they go down and ETH - BTC go up, whales can buy them for almost nothing, knowing that when the'll pump x10 again, ( not even their highest price) this will be a lot of growth that even btc and eth cannot do in a short time.
Then they'll sell so that they have 10 times more BTC and ETH which are just going to grow and grow, and this scenario, will just keep going and going.

Look closely, alts are just starting to grow slowly again.

My opinion
Nerman

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:38:46 AM

it is due to everyone wanting to buy bitcoin. there is a bitcoin hardfork coming up Oct 25th for Bitcoin Gold. If you have Bitcoin on Oct 25th you will also get air dropped the Bitcoin Gold.

Bitcoin Cash the highest it went to was 900 each. Bitcoin Gold could make you some nice money

Exactly Bitcoin price is going crazy right now because of the hard fork.

For the reason why Altcoin price are dipping it is simple more people are buying Bitcoin therefore fewer people are paying attention to altcoins. Money flow are going to Bitcoin. Right now since basically altcoins are in sale i am accumulating more altcoins. I honestly think that getting altcoins will surpass my profit if i buy bitcoin and wait for the fork.
ntb85

ETHEREUM BULLISH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:42:40 AM

Exactly Bitcoin price is going crazy right now because of the hard fork.

For the reason why Altcoin price are dipping it is simple more people are buying Bitcoin therefore fewer people are paying attention to altcoins. Money flow are going to Bitcoin. Right now since basically altcoins are in sale i am accumulating more altcoins. I honestly think that getting altcoins will surpass my profit if i buy bitcoin and wait for the fork.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS Grin
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:45:21 AM

i dont think bitcoin gold will suffer the same situation as bitcoin cash, in fact, there is a huge interest group behind supporting bch before the fork, but i can hardly see anyone who goes to btg, i believe btg will just worth than nothing
ntb85

ETHEREUM BULLISH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:47:29 AM

Don't you this this BTCgold was just made so that the whale tradres can SHORT their bitcoins at a high price knowing BTC will the go down to 3500$ again and they 'll long from that point again? It's much more money to make than just hold it to the crash just to gain a few hundreds, or even nothing in BTG , as BTGold will last couple of days to a week , just dumpimg...people won't keep it at all in my mind...
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:59:52 AM

The altcoins it wont die but they always multiply.
We know altcoins have a good value some of them have a high value can sell on the great price.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:02:30 AM

Altcoin will never die, it's just that may often seem that most of the price from all altcoins has decreased. But I think there will definitely it's a time Altcoins will showing its greatness again on movements of the price to higher direction. And I think soon some Altcoins will moving higher, seen already some Altcoins now seems there are has been moving high.

n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:18:28 AM

The only scenario that can take altcoins into their deaths is same with bitcoin, world wide power grid blackout that last for centuries. Or all smart people will die and dumb people will take over that it will take the world straight back into stone age. Trigonometry, calculus and all of that shit will be gone. So until these scenarios happen, cryptocurrency in general (bitcoin or altcoins) will continue to exist and be improved.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:25:46 AM

in my opinion actually altcoins is not dead completely and only suspended animation, because the price continues to throw away and I'm sure alt coin it back to normal when the next fork hardness is over.

CrypticSatu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:31:54 AM

Bitcoin growth gives room for alts to grow also. Alts cant go past bitcoin but if bitcoin goes up then it makes it possible for alts also. Once bitcoin rally is over, we will see alts growing to new heights.
Rebellious

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:32:05 AM

I don't think they are dead, just wait the end of the forks and money will be flowing back to our beloved Altcoins!
coingrow

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:06:13 PM

The dump is because of the upcoming forks that are about to happen to bitcoin. But if i were you, i would not be much worried. By the way- its the best time to load up some more alts if you have any spare bitcoins!

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:16:49 PM

of course no altcoin never die.
altcoin just dump because fork this month. many people are selling their altcoin to bitcoin to get free bitcoin gold
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: