Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Gaming Website Community and Media Source - 30k-50k/month hits!  (Read 1171 times)
maco (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:47:52 AM

Bidding on: This Complete Site and Domain Name (Did not mention the name due to SEARCH ENGINES)

Heard of the Mod: DayZ?
This talk is about a business that has been progressively increasing traffic and ad revenue since 2012 just after "DayZ Mod" went Viral in the mainstream eyes. 
The developers are getting VERY close to releasing the STANDALONE.. and it's time to sell off the site due to other projects and ventures I am involved in.

What You'll Get If You Win This Auction
The Auction is for Ownership of the Domain name, current standing of the website/design,
and full written *100%* unique content that generates traffic each day. You have an inside
scope to get in on this online business due to the fact you'll make a killing in an Amazon Affiliate
Account or GameFanShop Account when selling the new game: DayZ Standalone (When released).

Amount of Auction and End Date
Auction starts out at 6 BTC (Bitcoins)
You can bid starting from 6.1 BTC (Bitcoins)
End Date of Auction: 6/10/2013

The Final Bidder with the highest bid by 06/10/2013 will be the winner of the auction.
If BTC has not received in three business days by the winner, the second highest bidder will get to purchase.

Marketing Ready (Email List)
I will also give you access to a list of 2,500 emails and names that have been (Tested and Verified) interested
gamers in the Standalone, and 2,500 emails (unconfirmed, somewhat response) from the community of DayZ Gamers.

Website Platform
The site currently runs WordPress. We will give you a backup buddy version of the site, where you can easily
and instantly transfer existing content/website/designs without ever having to change the database yourself.

Just plug-in and play into your own WEB HOST. If you want to use our hosting, we'll
charge a premium of 1 BTC per month due to bandwidth usage being around 50gb/month

Permissions:
You are entitled to do whatever you want. Change, edit, modify, and everything else. The permissions are in your hands.

Traffic Statistics:
Google Analytics verified by Flippa themselves. Here is a screenshot of the last 8 months.
The PDF document will be provided, and Analytics ownership will change hands.

Transaction Method:
Once the BITCOINS transfers to my wallet, and BTC's have been cleared, We will begin ESCROW transaction of the name.
I will need your full name, email, phone number, current address, and anything else involved in this purchase.

Current Relationships in the DayZ Community:
DayZ Mod (Owners/Developers) I know Rocket himself, I'll help you out with a connection.
DayZ Commander - I know the developer of the software, has supported us in the past and present.
GameFanShop - We've setup an affiliate partner. It's ready to generate revenue (game sales commission) and special coupon offers for you and your audience.

Current site Images

Happy Bidding - Auction Starting at 6 BTC (Auction Ends 06/10/2013)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:48:41 AM

Site found here: http://dayzbuzz.com
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:42:58 AM

The Countdown begins... and new stats attached!
Timer removed. End time: 2013-06-10+07:00:00UTC

Private Message any questions or ask them here.  I also have used Amazon/MaxBounty Affiliate Marketing/ClickBank to generate revenue. Game Testers/Game Related offers CONVERT the best! I will provide support via email or skype (if online) and we will get you trained on this business.
erono

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:05:15 AM

1 BTC

maco (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:55:15 PM

Bump
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:34:29 PM

How can you make money with it?
  • Start a premium membership solution for current users
  • Sell T-Shirts and offer it for the traffic/send emails
  • Generate Commissions for Games or Products (Amazon, GameFanShop, etc.)
  • Generate Revenue from Ads (Pay per leads) or (Pay Per Click) or (Pay Per Impression)

The abilities is endless. The official Standalone game is expected to launch. The current amount of gamers for the Mod alone is about 1.5+ million unique players. The Standalone will have much more than that. You can start building content for it early on, and generate a list of buyers ahead of time for Standalone.

Ask me anything, I am here to help.
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:40:34 AM

I have to put a reserve on this auction. If you want to find out what it takes to buy it now then message me. However, I will not sell this site unless I am satisfied with the price/reserve that was in the bid. Also, must make sure I know what your plans are with the brand/business after you buy it. I was a community developer for the official mod, and I am looking for the right buyer (not only here) but outside this forum.

There is only few specific buyers for this business, and the business carries a reputation in the market place, that cannot be replaced or sold. That is why we must reserve it with the right "buy price" agreed by me "the seller".  If the auction or buy now is right, I reserve the right to move forward and sell it to that party, and list this as SOLD and no longer available for sale.

Thank you.
maco (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 08:16:05 PM

NOTICE TO THE FORUM (THIS SITE/DOMAIN) HAS BEEN SOLD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE/AUCTION. PLEASE DO NOT BID ANY LONGER. NO DETAILS OR INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED ABOUT THE SALE/PURCHASE DUE TO PRIVACY REASONS.

THANKS FOR CONSIDERING THIS AS AN OPTION.

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT ONE!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: