Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 09:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the Day | Bitcoin is Today's big Gainer  (Read 303 times)
valerie_zurich (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

Bitcoin just keeps rising in price for the second consecutive day as BTC/USD markets remain bullish, scoring 24h gains greater than 10% once again and now looming $5700.

Chart source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/btc/usd/bitfinex/2-days

jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:52:05 AM

BTC is absolutely surging right now and there is huge market confidence but I do not feel that it can sustain the current trend, it is too sharp a rise and it would seem a fall is inevitable.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:42:19 PM

BTC is absolutely surging right now and there is huge market confidence but I do not feel that it can sustain the current trend, it is too sharp a rise and it would seem a fall is inevitable.

The market is expecting the same and so in the next few days there can be some needed corrections before Bitcoin would try to push itself into the $6,000 territory. We are hoping that before the year ends, Bitcoin can be able to be within the vicinity of at least $7,500 or much better at $8,000 which can make the currency really attractive for the coming new year. However, the entrance of many FUDs can be coming soon to try to pulled back Bitcoin's value so there might be statements coming from some CEOs again denouncing Bitcoin and warning people that the coming bubble can be happening soon. 
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

I agree with you. The bitcoin price going up in an incredible speed. most people's opinions Bitcoin prices rise because of the upcoming fork. If this is true after 25/10 Bitcoin price may be dump

Make me great again
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

It is definitely not sustainable in the long term. No boom like this is. What makes Bitcoin unique is that this boom will happen and it won't even be followed up with a bust. Chances are it'll stabilize right now and brace for another boom very soon.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:09:24 PM

Goddamnit. Kicking myself because I sold the whole bunch back in August. This personal annoyance aside; value of BTC increased with roughly $1000 in a mere 24 hours, which is nothing short of astounding. Market cap of Bitcoin is approaching the threshold of $100 billion and dominance in market cap of crypto as a whole peaked at 56% today. Back in June, market dominance dipped at 37% and some alts were seemingly about to take over, but BTC is fighting back with success.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:18:49 PM

Goddamnit. Kicking myself because I sold the whole bunch back in August. This personal annoyance aside; value of BTC increased with roughly $1000 in a mere 24 hours, which is nothing short of astounding. Market cap of Bitcoin is approaching the threshold of $100 billion and dominance in market cap of crypto as a whole peaked at 56% today. Back in June, market dominance dipped at 37% and some alts were seemingly about to take over, but BTC is fighting back with success.

I was in the same boat. I'm not too pissed though, I needed the money in the moment and I actually had to use it for a family emergency. It may feel like it sucks right now, but when I think of the reasons for which I needed the money out, I feel better about it. After all, we need to look forward into the future and plan for that instead of being caught up in the past.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

I agree with you. The bitcoin price going up in an incredible speed. most people's opinions Bitcoin prices rise because of the upcoming fork. If this is true after 25/10 Bitcoin price may be dump
Dump to be sure but I'm sure the price will stop above $ 5,000. Even if the price of bitcoin in December will be below $ 5,000 it will be a good result for 2017. In January, we saw the price of $ 1,000. Do you think the growth rates in the 4-5 times a year is not enough? Lol. Such income does not bring even the arms trade. So no matter is dumping or not we should be happy with the result this year.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:43:02 PM

We had seen last time what has happened after the fork . It took one way rally upwards and probably we too see the same this time too. The price may keep rising even after the fork event is done. So ideally people should hold the coins and wait for the event to get over.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

It seems that all money from altcoins are now pouring into  bitcoin for a big push. The bloody red charts of the cryptos aside from bitcoin speaks volumes: everyone wants to hop in on the hard fork free money for now to take a small profit from that, afterwards hopefully, other alts could recover. At first I thought $6000+ would be achievable within the next months, but I'm surprised it outdo most predictions I've read in different channels and handles. New floor is $5200-$5300, and I expect a correction by the end of this week (hopefully) or by the end of next week, before the BTG hard fork hits.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

Bitcoin just keeps rising in price for the second consecutive day as BTC/USD markets remain bullish, scoring 24h gains greater than 10% once again and now looming $5700.

Chart source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/btc/usd/bitfinex/2-days

Anything can really happen to the Bitcoin's market and no one can really predict anything but we can all speculate in what will happen next because of the recent events, I believe also that after a huge rise of price in Bitcoin this day it will be having a corrections of maybe 25-35 percent of its current price because I just relate it to what happened before the august 1 event as there is a huge buys also before it.

There is no doubt that the rise of Bitcoin is because of the incoming Hard Fork of Segwit2x and its potential of having a new Altcoin of Bitcoin Gold as there would be an airdrop with each Bitcoin holders that's why many of the cryptocurrency investors tend to convert now their other Altcoins to Bitcoin and take the fact that there is a new comers to cryptocurrency that will ride the show.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:54:19 PM

The rise is too fast for my taste, there is always correction after such big rises. Of course there are no signs that the rise is done and the fall may be above the current level of price.

Unless there is a reason for this rise, like big news that are still hidden from the public and will spark the true bull run
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: