Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Are Not Honest.  (Read 7949 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

Because people like to deceive. When they deceive people, they become one step ahead of them
And humanity is thrown one step back in its evolution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:20:20 PM

people are afraid of being real...being real is a feat nowadays...it's too important for us what people will think about us and it's terrible, really....because we are all unique and it would be wonderful, that everyone had the courage to express their true thoughts and emotions
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:34:33 PM

people are afraid of being real...being real is a feat nowadays...it's too important for us what people will think about us and it's terrible, really....because we are all unique and it would be wonderful, that everyone had the courage to express their true thoughts and emotions
Spot on. It's why I'm very selective with whom I choose to interact with for any prolonged periods of time. Most people just parrot what they've heard elsewhere, completely bland and devoid of genuineness.
MalaViolina

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:09:28 PM

Every person is a liar. Some people are less honest then other. On my opinion children are the most honest.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:44:36 PM

People are not honest because some of us need to to lie for the sake of our secrets , and they also dont want to be decieve by others.
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:45:15 PM

People are not honest because it is within their nature of not to incriminate themselves. It is a common tendency to mislead other people by lying in order to conceal what the truth is, wherein they see that telling the truth would destroy their credibility; so people lie.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:57:15 PM

Some people lie because of pride. They wanted to be praised and be famous even if what they are saying is not accurate just to feed their own ego. Some can't stand rejection so they seek other people's approval by saying lies.

billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

Honesty has no correlation with the degree of religiosity. Many nations do not believe in God, but they uphold honesty in their lives. On the other hand, a nation that claims to be a religious nation has abandoned the values ​​of honesty in their lives.

Honesty is no correlation with the level of welfare. The higher the level of one's well-being, does not mean it becomes more honest. Or conversely, people who are less prosperous, does not mean they do not do honest.  Grin
TigerWoodRT

Activity: 84

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:36:41 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?
if a person is lying, then he has some interest in it. I do not like when people lie, and honestly do not see the point of doing this)) all the same, sooner or later everything will become clear)) and then it will be even worse.((

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:57:14 PM

Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

I think, its because people always wants to be the upper hand, they dont wanna be blamed about something. I believe most of these people had experienced something that broke their hearts, something related to having to trust someone, maybe they got hurt really bad that they won't believe in being honest anymore.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:19:10 PM

People are not honest even with close people, because everybody wants to look better than he or she is.
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:24:15 AM

Because they will fear the reactions of others and will always pursue their own interest.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:30:47 AM

depending on what you're talking about. At the work or buisiness a lots people commit acts in their favor and at least this is understandable. it's on their conscience and on their karma ) just relax
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:45:44 AM

Sometimes people are not honest  because they don't want someone to get hurt from the truth. They prefer to be not honest rather than being hurt by the truth.
InvisibilityFP

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:48:42 AM

ya bro, i hate that too, but not all prople like that, still many good people in this world
be good person is hard, if u cant do that, plz dont be bad people.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor  ✂  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th   ▐▐
aerodynamic1

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:54:41 AM

There are many variants why people are not honest.
Sometimes lie can save your life.
Sometimes person just don't won't to hurt another one with the truth.
Sometimes because person shy to tell the truth.
To avoid conflict.
And to pursuing one's own interests
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:07:51 PM

Because they are now doing this and they cannot take it off so that we should be a honest guy so that God will be happy with us if we are honest in all things.

It is impossible to be always honest in everything. There are different situations when a person says unrighteousness or just hides the truth. In some cases this is permissible. But you can not always lie

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

Because they are now doing this and they cannot take it off so that we should be a honest guy so that God will be happy with us if we are honest in all things.

It is impossible to be always honest in everything. There are different situations when a person says unrighteousness or just hides the truth. In some cases this is permissible. But you can not always lie

Even those situations where you consider it permissable would still have a negative fall back. As much as possible don't lie. Its probably fear of what's going to happen that makes people lie but we have to understand that lying would only make things worse

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:26:32 PM

People are not honest because they are afraid of the  being judge and afraid of the consecquence of telling the thruth. Afraid of ehat people might say and think.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:31:07 AM

dishonest it sometimes needs to be done, because there are some things that must be hidden for good. usually it can cause serious problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: