Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 11:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmex..  (Read 266 times)
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:44:20 AM

The other day around $4719 btc i went to bitmex for a small $100 long on BTC. I issued the ammount of contracts simular to the ammount of dollars x50. Since it was only moving up. Everything went fine. Untill i realised that i only placed one dollar... Im still like.... how the fck was this possible. I issued all funds, yet i only placed one dollar. Later i figured it out. In haste i did the same, but then the momentum was lost and lost everything. If i had done it right from the beginning i would have had quite an ammount now...  Angry nothing seems to work out, except bitconnect "ponzi" investment. All ICO's drop like flies when they are out of the gates. And when they rise they go down anyway after. I cant stay away from the computer and it consumes m.
I didnt had money left for bitcoin, cause i wanted to earn some to then put in bitcoin and walk away from it. But im stuck in some alts like Lisk and BNB and not mention a dozen of ICO;s. I promised myself at the beginning to not fck it up. Making the right decisions, but greed got the best of me. It seems like that demon never goes away, not matter how many times i bump my head on it.
Today btc is 5600+. If that Bitmex shit didnt happen i would v had over $1000 in profit. I cant stand this shit.

Any other there with some simular stories so i dont have to feel bad alone Smiley I think in the long run i will still be in profit. But damn... Or mayb easy come easy go? As with shorting and longing?

I reckon that perhaps the money u gain by going long or short times x and u gain alot in a short time the money will become more meaningless and not as valuable when u finally gain profits in long term projects.

And yes, im way in over my head. bascily all the money i can afford to lose. But im like fiat money? Fiat money? Fck fiat money!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: