Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:33:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OST | SIMPLE TOKEN -- Blockchain Infrastructure Empowering New Economies  (Read 32554 times)
TheSimpleToken (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:38:47 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 09:17:41 AM by TheSimpleToken

Wow I'm really impressed. I've heard the first time about Simple Token at nearly the end of the ICO and now I'm so happy that I had the chance to participate in it, what a great project.

Please don't stop sharing your progress on Bitcointalk, it's really difficult to follow on Telegram the whole time.

Hi! Thank you for the nice words. We won't stop posting updates here, no worries.

You can also join our announcement channel on Telegram Simple Token Official
Neo Baudrillard

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:46:07 AM by Neo Baudrillard

Is there any plan for you to create plugins for Open Source CMS applications such as Wordpress or for social networking and forums system like the Invision Power Board for example?

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

Wow I'm really impressed. I've heard the first time about Simple Token at nearly the end of the ICO and now I'm so happy that I had the chance to participate in it, what a great project.

Please don't stop sharing your progress on Bitcointalk, it's really difficult to follow on Telegram the whole time.

Hi! Thank you for the nice words. We won't stop posting updates here, no worries.

You can also join our announcement channel on Telegram Simple Token Official

I've joined now, thanks!
Block Chainy

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

And the CEO said more use cases incoming. Also there is supposed to be big news announcements in the next few days..
TheSimpleToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 09:18:22 AM by TheSimpleToken

Startups Are Choosing Open Simple Token to Power their Blockchain Technology — Announcing 11 new OST partners during 1st OST Startup Day: OST Startup Day #1: 15 January 2018
The Zah

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

Those dumping are such big fools. There's no more holders in the world of crypto anymore. Everyone is a vulture day trader now
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

Those dumping are such big fools. There's no more holders in the world of crypto anymore. Everyone is a vulture day trader now

That's not true, there are many holders out there, but in fact the day traders make the price. Everything is deep in red because of the Chinese News, patience is the key like everytime.
theOST

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 09:19:09 AM by theOST

ostJAN — OST Monthly Roadmap Update

• ostKYC
  • ostKIT alpha
  • ostEXPLORER
  • ostCAMPAIGNS
  • ostWALLET
  • OpenST Protocol
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

I love the concept of ostKYC. You guys had an incredibly transparent and well delivered ICO process that I believe many projects can benefit from. However, what exactly does “volume-based billing, only in $OST” entail?
theOST

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

I love the concept of ostKYC. You guys had an incredibly transparent and well delivered ICO process that I believe many projects can benefit from. However, what exactly does “volume-based billing, only in $OST” entail?

More details coming next week, when we launch ostKYC.
Block Chainy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

The roadmap indicates good progress on the project for the coming month an a half!

New exchanges and partner company announcements must be coming soon I bet.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

The roadmap indicates good progress on the project for the coming month an a half!

New exchanges and partner company announcements must be coming soon I bet.

glad to see ,  hope everything run well .
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

Seems interesting, I saw you have good community on telegram 😎
do you need a help to show graphic contents for your Announcement Thread?
TheSimpleToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

Seems interesting, I saw you have good community on telegram 😎
do you need a help to show graphic contents for your Announcement Thread?

Yes, our Telegram community is strong!

Do you mean posting pictures?
TheSimpleToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

$OST Partner Company Case Study: Look by Vidi VR

"By using OST, Vidi VR will be able to deploy their services while taking full advantage of cryptoeconomics without the costly, technical and regulatory challenging, and operationally difficult task of ICOing their own tokens. Rewarding creators with great content in the form of OST-powered branded tokens will incentivize them to create amazing content and expand their viewership within Look."
TheSimpleToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Introducing ostKYC — The Complete KYC & Whitelisting Solution for ICOs, powered by $OST

cryptosk8boreder

Activity: 1
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:04:36 PM
Merited by TheSimpleToken (1)

Just some clarifications as i've been following Simple Token since ICO. Their token is utility-based, meaning that as companies use their OST protocol to create their own branded token (BT) economies, they have to stake OST in exchange. This removes OST from the circulating supply. Additionally, current holders of OST can lend their OST stake to partnering companies.

Today they launched OST-KYC, which is a KYC-as-a-service product for ICOs that want a streamlined onboarding process. For this service, companies also have to purchase OST on the open market. Very few projects have multiple streams of intrinsic utility like that.

On their Medium page, they have outlined projections for how their circulating supply will change over time, inclusive of current partners and forecasted partners to use the platform. By utilizing the staking mechanism, their circulating supply is deflationary, since it declines over time as more businesses use OST. Projections for circulating supply are (conservatively) estimated to be about 7 million OST by the end of 2019, which bodes well for price appreciation even if marketcap remains flat or steadily increasing.

As for their competitors (Lisk, etc), do bear in mind the nature of their target clientele (app/blockchaindevelopers). The purpose of OST however, is to enable ANY mainstream business to incorporate blockchain into their business model, and create token economies, WITHOUT having to write a single line of code/hire app or blockchain developers/deal with regulatory or legal issues with running a traditional ICO. Its essentially the Amazon Web Services of Blockchain-based tokenization.

I would suggest folks follow their official telegram chat for partnership and product updates, as well as their blogs on Medium, and peruse their Github repertoire if you are tech savvy.

Imo, this is a hidden gem that shoulddo very well in 2018. Clear cut example of what a real UTILITY token looks like.

Cheers

#notfinancialadvice
#doyourownresearch
Zirnitra

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Even techical anlysis I witnessed looks extremely good for this token.
Please update us here with major announcements and partnerships made as some of us have no time to follow Telegram. Please take it as remark as project is superb. I look forward to read here more about it.

*Image Removed*  (https://signals.network/join/13CA82)
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:38:58 AM

Please update us here with major announcements and partnerships made as some of us have no time to follow Telegram. Please take it as remark as project is superb. I look forward to read here more about it.

Yes, this.

I don't want to go to your telegram unless I am SUPER involved in your project.  I DO, however, still want info on it.... here.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheSimpleToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

Yes, this.

I don't want to go to your telegram unless I am SUPER involved in your project.  I DO, however, still want info on it.... here.

Hi! We are posting all updates about the project here. You can also join our Telegram Announcement channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: