Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of Bitcoin at $ 7000  (Read 746 times)
sydcrypt

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:34:26 AM

I bet till the hard fork on 25th, its quiete possible. Not sure after that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:43:56 AM

I'm hoping for a correction before 7k to accumulate more.  It feels like we will reach 7k rather soon after what happened in the last couple of days.
If you think that the price will reach the $7000 mark very soon, then why don't you buy at current levels? It makes no sense to wait for a correction while you at the same time also believe that $7000 is due very soon.

Most people who talk like that are just talkers where no action follows. Profit doesn't automatically land into your pockets, it requires you to actually take the step to open more positions, especially when you expect an increase.

Other than that, $7000 is just under 30% away from now, and with current sentiment and the rush that doesn't seem to lack buying power, it might become reality pretty soon ~ make sure you're hodling a decent number of coins!

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:48:33 AM

See sudden growth is always not good for Bitcoin because Bitcoin needs support from the people. Already there are many crooked people are crying when the price of Bitcoin is increasing. We always need steady growth so it will attract more people.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

$7000? I wish! It can't come soon enough.
For me, the $ 7,000 will not be a big surprise. But I do not believe that this price can last long. Then it will be the rapid decline in prices. I think the price will stop smiling at 5500 dollars. Continue to the end of this year we will see the stability and the price will not exceed $ 6,000.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:31:03 AM

Even more than that as we can see the rapid increases for just a few days from 4500$ and jump to 5800$. Does bitcoin can’t make possibilities in a span or more than two months before this 2017 end. Yes possibilities are high as well as the attitude of bitcoin enthusiast and investors are high now as they witness new price history level on market this days. What more next week after the fork.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:15:57 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 06:45:10 PM by senne

Few days ago people were asking when will Bitcoin reach at $5,000 and now you are asking when it will reach $7,000 it clearly shows that your expectations are going to get more higher and higher as its value increase and touches new height and it is possible that it will $7,000 but everything take time it is volatile that doesn't mean that in an midnight it will jump to $2,000.

EDIT: Also, the speculation of reaching to $7,000 can happen before the New Year and hopefully in the month of December after Segwit2x, so one can expect higher returns on their investments.             
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Few days ago people were asking when will Bitcoin reach at $5,000 and now you are asking when it will reach $7,000 it clearly shows that your expectations are going to get more higher and higher as its value rich is new height it will become and cross $7,000 but everything take time it is volatile that doesn't mean that in an midnight it will jump to $2,000.
I don't believe in such a development. From an economic point of view this can not be. The capitalization of the bitcoin is constantly growing and this process will not soon stop. Of course there is no denying the fact that whales can reduce the price during speculative attacks, but it can't be long term. Even if the whales withdraw all your capital and the price will drop it will be a good chance to buy new coins. Place whales take ordinary people and the price will become more stable.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

See sudden growth is always not good for Bitcoin because Bitcoin needs support from the people. Already there are many crooked people are crying when the price of Bitcoin is increasing. We always need steady growth so it will attract more people.
Now a days those who are become a familiar with bitcoin they are become interesting in bitcoin because they know that only the bitcoin can change their lives so it's better to move to bitcoin because bitcoin having potential power to change your life. If you are disabled you can join bitcoin and you can earn if you are ok! Also you can join bitcoin.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:42:08 PM

I have decided to convert all my tokens to bitcoin at the moment and if the price get to $7000 I will be the most beneficial as most of my coins were gotten very cheap. I have also predicted in one thread or some were on social medias that bitcoin may get to $10,000 before first quarter of next year. I also do believe that bitcoin is going to break  $7000 before end of this week. Getting in early is very important as so many people have gotten in later and sell out of panic because of price corrections.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:59:03 PM

I have decided to convert all my tokens to bitcoin at the moment and if the price get to $7000 I will be the most beneficial as most of my coins were gotten very cheap. I have also predicted in one thread or some were on social medias that bitcoin may get to $10,000 before first quarter of next year. I also do believe that bitcoin is going to break  $7000 before end of this week. Getting in early is very important as so many people have gotten in later and sell out of panic because of price corrections.
today in the new prices for Bitcoin and their prospects it was very difficult to dismiss, because there is a lot of information that a new plug in October or November may be negative for all Bitcoin users. Here it will be difficult to analyze the situation and analyze what price will be on Bitcoin.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:11:11 PM

Many are now selling their coins, by seeing the high Value of bitcoin. But the fact is, the price of bitcoin will keep on increasing till the November. So if you want more profit so,wait till the month of November. If so,you will get enormous amount of dollars in your hand.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

It seems to me that now there is an ordinary pump, which will end in a collapse. I do not think that bitcoin can reach 7000 dollars. Most likely the price will not rise above 6000. It is very difficult to keep the price of bitcoin at such a high level constantly

grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

7k this year is definitely within the realms of possibility. For me I don't care too much as I am sure we will reach 10k at some point next year and I plan to hold even then.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

Your video about BTC price 7K$ a good,I only watch half because you keep looking upwards not down dude.I mean the price of bitcoin when time to go dump,his increase happens because we will have new split hard fork.We don't know after release whether the price will go down because of the increased ownership rate caused by the sale of BTC.

tigertigertiger

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

I also think that 7k is quite possible within 2017
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

It seems to me that now there is an ordinary pump, which will end in a collapse. I do not think that bitcoin can reach 7000 dollars. Most likely the price will not rise above 6000. It is very difficult to keep the price of bitcoin at such a high level constantly

Instead of just throwing around with certain statements, at least explain yourself when it comes to you expecting the market to 'collapse'? I don't see anything in the very short term pointing at the market to correct significantly, unless things don't play out in our favor due to the November hard fork. Another thing, a jump from $6000 to $7000 might look significant, but it's nothing more than a roughly 17% increase. Add the fact that this market is extremely thin, and you'll understand that it isn't something spectacular -- it could be done in a matter of 5 hours with current sentiment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: