Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:09:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted Post - censorship here  (Read 3490 times)
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1042

Death to enemies!

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:38:15 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I hope bitcoins will enable normal people to clean society from faggots. Think about anonymous market with btc bounties for taking them down.
The individuals above look clearly disturbed by the idea of homosexuality, which leads me to suspect they probably have repressed homosexual tendencies. Please seek professional help.
I'm also disturbed about idea of cannibalism. This is probably because I have hidden cannibalistic tendencies. I probably must seek professional chef to cook me some homeless person.

Please stop repeating the gay media brainwash about anti-homosexuals being gay!

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:55:22 AM

Think about anonymous market with btc bounties for taking them down.
Murder is not something we allow to be discussed here.

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 10:42:11 PM

Think about anonymous market with btc bounties for taking them down.
Murder is not something we allow to be discussed here.
Oh really? And what about thread here that discussed the implications of assassination market who uses bitcoins? The post was not about such markets (silk road still exists) but about homosexuality and myths about it.

The problem is that one particular moderator here supports homosexuals, maybe he is queer himself. The problem is that homosexuality is wrong and people who support this wrong thing are allowed to speak freely, but people who don't like homosexuality and oppose them are silenced by post deletion.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 10:51:01 PM

Your obsession with homosexuals is pretty creepy, dude. Why are you thinking about them so much?
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 10:56:35 PM

Your obsession with homosexuals is pretty creepy, dude. Why are you thinking about them so much?
I'm not thinking about them. I'm thinking about computers, networks and software. But every time I see some homo I'm not remaining silent and self-censored.

It is disgusting how people in western societies are tolerant to those perverts. What will be next You are going to tolerate and defend their so called "rights"? Necrophiliacs, zoophiles, sadomasochists?

greyhawk

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 10:58:34 PM

Nerds. The next group will be nerds. The right to wear glasses and orthodontic braces in school without being harassed.
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:04:53 PM

Comparing nerds to homosexuals is like comparing apples with oranges. Or apples with tractor engines to be more precise. There is nothing in common between them.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:02:21 AM

I guess so.  Comparing homosexuals to human beings, OTOH, is like comparing oranges to fruits.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:04:46 AM

I remember the days back when MysteryMiner was entertaining enough to be worth not ignoring his posts.
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:25:21 AM

I guess so.  Comparing homosexuals to human beings, OTOH, is like comparing oranges to fruits.
True. Homosexuals are not what I consider humans. Humans are not only species of hairless apes but also a moral and spiritual beings. Homosexuals fail the second part of this criteria to be considered a true humans.

Everyone who thinks different must first stuck a dildo upon his ass and then in his mouth. And report back later how pleasurable is the homosexual practice was. And how the rights for such and more nasty practices must be defended worldwide.

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:25:49 AM

True. Homosexuals are not what I consider humans. Humans are not only species of hairless apes but also a moral and spiritual beings. Homosexuals fail the second part of this criteria to be considered a true humans.

Everyone who thinks different must first stuck a dildo upon his ass and then in his mouth. And report back later how pleasurable is the homosexual practice was. And how the rights for such and more nasty practices must be defended worldwide.

You're a pretty fucked up guy.
montgolfier

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:31:46 AM

Agreed

Also a definite closet homosexual
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:04:08 PM

Written about OP:

http://m.comedycentral.com/videos/video.rbml?id=9iib2k&weburl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comedycentral.com%2Fvideo-clips%2F9iib2k%2Fshorties-watchin--shorties-hunter-men%2F&alt=http%3A%2F%2Fm.comedycentral.com%2Fvideos%2Findex.rbml&cid=300

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:58:21 AM

Agreed

Also a definite closet homosexual
I also think that eating human flesh is bad thing. That makes me a closet cannibal.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:53:52 AM

Homosexuals are not what I consider humans ... Homosexuals fail the second part of this criteria to be considered a true humans.

Ok, I took your advice and purchased one of these.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/prostate-toys/sp-classix-prostate-stimulator-36204.aspx

I applied a liberal coating of Astroglide and proceeded to pleasure myself for a good twenty minutes or so.

I then tongued it clean, licked my fingers, smacked my lips, put it back in my bedside drawer where I'm sure to be reaching for it at some point again in the near future.

Don't knock it until you've tried it, my friend. It feels FABULOUS !
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:58:00 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 08:02:28 AM by Maged

It feels FABULOUS !
Congratulations! Now You have completed 5% of gay training! Upon 100% completition your asshole will look like this https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Goatse (Link NSFW)

keatonatron

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:07:49 AM

This forum does not guarantee free speech. Anything you post can be censored.

This forum's general morals seem to be:
homosexuality: OK
Murder: bad
cannibalism: don't care.

Posts that go against that can be deleted.

You are perfectly free to create your own forum, and delete any posts that are pro-homosexuality. Create your own moral code and censor anything that doesn't fit it!

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:08:37 AM

If you are this angry and disturbed about something that affects you in no way whatsoever, you might want to seek the help of a psychiatric professional.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:17:09 AM

It feels FABULOUS !
Congratulations! Now You have completed 5% of gay training! Upon 100% completition your asshole will look like this https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Goatse

Are you coming on to me ? *wink* Want to be my bottom for the next 95% of my training ?  Kiss
im3w1l

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:22:56 AM

Just speculating now, but:

MysteryMiner, the reason your post was deleted was not that you advocated for the murder of homosexuals. The reason was that you pointed out just what the holy cow of crypto-anarchy could actually lead to.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: