Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano speculation  (Read 1385 times)
Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:01:56 PM

x100 in five years? how do you know that it is possible? You are a junior member, clearly it says that you dont have enough experience on the market to be able to make this kind of prediction.

x100 is a big prediction, a huge one, and the marketcap of cardano is over one billion dollars right now.

It would rise to 100 billion dollars if it really happens, but i dont think that it is possible, in fact, it is impossible.

It is just rising because there is a lot of hype over this coin, it would stop at anytime, dont make yourself fake ilutions about this, because it is not going to make x100.

I agree when they tell this experienced member. If Cardano does 100x, the market volume will be over 100 billion dollars which means it is impossible. Cardano has at least 10 years to get this to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

I would literally feel that this will go down in the coming months especially it way went big in price increase there would be whales cashing from this out already.
cwiney

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

I am going to keep some of it just in case Cheesy
You know, you'll never knew whats going to happen, right?
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:17:38 PM

x100 in five years? how do you know that it is possible? You are a junior member, clearly it says that you dont have enough experience on the market to be able to make this kind of prediction.

x100 is a big prediction, a huge one, and the marketcap of cardano is over one billion dollars right now.

It would rise to 100 billion dollars if it really happens, but i dont think that it is possible, in fact, it is impossible.

It is just rising because there is a lot of hype over this coin, it would stop at anytime, dont make yourself fake ilutions about this, because it is not going to make x100.

I agree when they tell this experienced member. If Cardano does 100x, the market volume will be over 100 billion dollars which means it is impossible. Cardano has at least 10 years to get this to happen.

this thread was opened on October 13, 2017, 01:28:27 PM its 1.5 months ago the price was around 0.025 it means cardano should go to 2.5$ to be x100
now its 0.125 .. x20 more. need 60 billion marketcap
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

ADA is a project that needs to be invested. 35% of my investment is in the ADA.

NaissuR (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:57:42 PM

as you can see i opened this topic a while ago when the marketcap was 500 - 700 millions

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:58:46 AM

True I like cardano and it seems like a serious project but people overestimate the earnings their coins can get, of course I would love my investment to make me a 100x profits but the truth is that most of the time you are lucky if you get 10x to 20x out of your investments so if I was one of the early investors of cardano I will be getting ready to sell at any moment and look for other investments.
alexsando

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:00:04 AM

Cardano (ADA) is a great altcoin. I've invested quite a bit in it after having studied it for some time. In the coming time, it will increase sharply when the crypto market stabilizes. You can invest in the ADA now before it's too late.
cdtc

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

Weird project. They never had a public ICO? Only sold out to private whales.  Marketcap was huge out of the game, decided to avoid this one.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:42:58 PM

Is this a coin still good a buy now?  It increased a lot recently.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:03:39 PM

Is this a coin still good a buy now?  It increased a lot recently.

looks like now its a good time to buy this coin... maybe the best time
i keep watching
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

Never looked at the coin but hearing good things so I will check it out
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:46:07 PM

True I like cardano and it seems like a serious project but people overestimate the earnings their coins can get, of course I would love my investment to make me a 100x profits but the truth is that most of the time you are lucky if you get 10x to 20x out of your investments so if I was one of the early investors of cardano I will be getting ready to sell at any moment and look for other investments.
I've gotten >10x more times than not. But I spend almost ridiculous amounts of time on due diligence. But it definitely pays off if you can afford to sacrifice a full-time job worth of time on doing research. Just be careful not to burn-out if you actually have a fulltime job on top of that already. At that point it's not worth it.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:33:56 PM

If Cardano reaches the market cap of Ethereum some day it would be trading at around $1.30. I think this isnt too far off given the popularity that it is having already and if it can make come true what they are planning. And as we all know, if a coin reaches this kind of market cap, everything can happen, maybe we will see much higher pricing after that.
sendoh

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:11:50 AM

Is it worth it to invest in Cardano now or wait for the next dump?
buffalobkhn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:22:21 AM

so great, i bough some coins (ADA).
I belive this team (Cardano Foundation (@CardanoStiftung) Selects Z/Yen for Blockchain Research Programme @mrmainelli)

ADA ...go ahead!
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

To be honest i really dont understand cardano concept. I like the coin because of its support. All japanese people will support this coin. And we all know japanese is always one step away about technologies. And to be honest i buy cardana because of that. Anyone can explain what is use case for cardano ?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
buffalobkhn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:09:44 AM

To be honest i really dont understand cardano concept. I like the coin because of its support. All japanese people will support this coin. And we all know japanese is always one step away about technologies. And to be honest i buy cardana because of that. Anyone can explain what is use case for cardano ?

You can look for them at twitter!

Then, you can answer your question.

This coin is potential to be popular. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: