Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vault Bank ICO  (Read 2284 times)
lucas2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:08:57 AM

I Think, Looks a good project.
ICOs are now a lot on the internet. This seems to be good news with it.

Go to The Moon !
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:26:48 AM

How can I partipicate in the ico

firstly all ico's/bounties can be found here >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 , secondly choose one or more that will surely suite your needs, then thirdly read all the rules if your qualified or not and laslty you need to apply by filling out their required forms, you can then wait for the future announcement or notifications or you can also check your name on the spreadsheets if your accepted or rejected. goodluck.
Ihatefraudsters

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:56:41 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 11:14:33 AM by Ihatefraudsters

I am getting excited about the VaultBank ICO happening in 26 days, its one of  the only asset backed offerings actually paying a dividend

www.vaultbank.io

So from which of the 2 factions that are part of the team bringing this project and who anyone in the market knows are up to their eyeballs in and have been scrambling to get out of their real estate investments for a while now, are you from? :-))  
I’m curious as to how you must have been before if your ‘reformed’ self is excited about the potential of scamming people into this legal/illegal toxic US loans ABS portfolio construct, taken on from 1 or both those factions, because you know very well that once QE ceases to be and rates do go up, all your investors will be taking on the losses you guys have been trying to avoid yourselves.. so these beautiful little tokens of yours will be worth zilch to them and aforementioned factions walk away with bigger smiles than they would have otherwise had given no legal recourse to your investors. Disgusting!!

And not only do you pass your losses on nicely through the crypto loophole that you’re luring people in with, but you’re also benefiting from the Cayman Islands, Gibraltar, Delaware zero-corporation tax setup - I mean truly wow - Madoff would be really proud!

Scam alert, scam alert, scam alert!!!
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

I am getting excited about the VaultBank ICO happening in 26 days, its one of  the only asset backed offerings actually paying a dividend

www.vaultbank.io
Is this a good project, I ask.
Ihatefraudsters

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:49:19 AM

This project seems to be one of the most well-crafted scam, the site is really convincing but:
-no official announce,
-not a slight communication effort,
-ICO date continuously postpone,
-an 'inflated' board of directors, come on guys, the former CEO of Blackrock and nobody take the time to speak of it  Huh
-a one-way telegram channel, they post but we can't,
-no slack channel,
-an empty reddit.

And last but not the least, the owner of the 'official' vault bank.io account on this very forum took the time to answer very common questions without a link with the crypto-world in order to avoid showing here with a beginner account.

Be careful with this one guys or please prove me I'm wrong.

You’re absolutely not wrong! Anyone who reads and understands the white paper/offering circular on this would find it scary! It’s a scam.
Vaultbank.io

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:25:20 PM

Thank you very much for your kind words about our upcoming ICO! Presale starts December 13th with a 15% bonus, please check out our website for more info.
Vaultbank.io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:31:08 PM

www.vaultbank.io
Is this a good project, I ask.

Hi Choyer! Please check out our website and whitepaper and all other materials on our website for more information, and also please join our Telegram group t.me/VaultbankICO to ask direction questions to our team. We of course consider the offering phenomenal, mainly as we are offering one of the first ever asset backed tokens that are linked to our company, and the three business lines we are setting up.

1) The Vaultbank Fund - a real secure asset backed portfolio
2) The Vaultbank debit MasterCard - a debit card allowing for crypto usability at MasterCard terminals. This will start for residents of the European Union and the United States after the ICO closes, and we will continue to gain licenses and create partnerships in order to offer our debit cards to residents of other people in the world.
3) The Vaultbank Exchange - a cryptocurrency trading exchange platform that will compete on fees, customer service, and wide usability with security token offerings as well as utility tokens.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Vaultbank.io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:54:41 PM

Thanks so much Lucas. There really are so many ICOs now, and we are doing our best to show why we are unique, as an asset backed security token, that actually means that each token holder owns part of the whole company and all business lines (but without voting rights). We are striving to pay out the first dividends by a cryptocurrency offering, and also offer debit cards that can be linked to various cryptocurrencies, and also an exchange that will offer low fees and wide usability and also great customer service.

Hopefully you are able to participate. Thanks!
Vaultbank.io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:56:18 PM

How can I partipicate in the ico

Hi! Please go to Vaultbank.io and click on the SUBSCRIBE button that is part of the Orderbook.io widget that is in our website. That will start the investor verification process, which can take up to 48 hours, so that as soon as our presale opens on December 13th, you can invest right away if you are approved and choose to participate.

Thanks!
Vaultbank.io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

Is your project really partnered with MasterCard and we can use the card you issue everywhere where they accept MasterCard?
(The MasterCard logo on the card on your website isn't look proper, it would need sorting)

Hi there! We are partnered with a debit card and credit card company based in the United Kingdom that has the relationship with MasterCard, and that is creating the Vaultbank debit MasterCards for us. When the ICO closes, we will be able to distribute cards to residents in the European Union and the United States (up to I believe 20k cards) and those card holders can use them wherever MasterCard is accepted.

We are also working on a license for distributing cards in Asia, and also in parts of Latin America, but those aren't finalized yet. We will continue working on attaining additional licenses as well as partnering with additional companies to offer further distribution around the world.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:31:48 PM

Any airdrop for vault bank..
bisectfinance

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

It is an interesting project, but more information should be explained for others to now what the campaign is for and how others can benefit from it.
worldwide100

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

Warning signs, be careful guys.

https://blog.orderbook.io/2018/02/23/suspension-of-vaultbanks-ico-pre-sale/
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:30:47 AM

Information about the VAULTBANK ICO I do not understand all, can you explain more clearly? But I think this will also be an interesting project. I will keep track of it because I really care about the banks. I hope the project will develop soon.
ann_82

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

It is an very interesting project, but more information should be explained for others to now what the campaign is for and how others can benefit from it, good luck him Wink
Criptomike09

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

Invested $ 100 in February. My first attempt to invest in ICO and in the crypto currency.
Up to now, VB tokens have not been listed.
More precisely they sent a letter that they sent. But the address of the transfer to MEW was not mine.
4 months of correspondence and promises to understand nothing was given.
At the moment, my letters are not answered.
If someone is interested in correspondence with this ICO, I can send. Scan the fact that I'm an investor, too, not a problem.
(translated by Google translator from Russian into English)
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

www.vaultbank.io
I think it looks like you are part of them, and you are here to promote this. if it's not like that, do you really have checked beforehand? or do you really understand what they are describing
vanbang1992

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

www.vaultbank.io
I think it looks like you are part of them, and you are here to promote this. if it's not like that, do you really have checked beforehand? or do you really understand what they are describing
vcl quá anh anhe
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: