Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin keep rising past $5,200?  (Read 1357 times)
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:53:19 PM

Well i believe it will reach $10,000 at the end of year,keep optimist
After the fork maybe there will be a little price correction,but i think it will grow more after that
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:53:38 PM

We still have about 2 weeks before Bitcoin Gold hardfork occurs. People will still buy BTC before it happens. I'm curious what will happen just before Bitcoin SegWit2x hardfork. Will people cash out like before Bitcoin Cash hardfork? Or will they keep their Bitcoin Gold exchanged to BTC. Will they exchange their Bitcoin SegWit2X coins to a real Bitcoin?
mehcat11

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:24:05 PM

Bitcoin price is already reach $5500 today. It is past your prediction and will keep rising up to $8000-$10000.
After hard fork bitcoin will increased significantly and it may past my own prediction $7000 in end of this year.
Lately, the increase of bitcoin price is very good. Just hold and wait until bitcoin price reach max amount in this year.
black014

Activity: 84

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:27:52 PM

this is it, bitcoin reach 5000$-6000$ many of here have been make a big profit. I hope that the bitcoin value of this coming november is getting increase . i am sure the value of bitcoin is increace to 7000 $ -8000 $, so it will be great for traders and bitcoin currency investors.

but why is the bitcoin price increase unexpectedly? Is this effect due to that coming fork or bitcoin gold?
Throughout September the price of bitcoin dropped. This led to the fact that there was pent-up demand. Everyone was waiting for the fork and get a free coin bitcoin gold. Now bitcoin will grow to the fork. After October 25 would probably be the same rapid decline.
thanks for your info sir. it's truly amazing when the bitcoin still increasing the value price. what happen if the fork is done? is the bitcoin gold have a higher value price than bitcoin currency?
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:28:54 PM

yes I am sure the bitcoin price will exceed 5200 $.for the next four months bitcoin prices will go crazy,so if you have not invested, buy bitcoin right now, before the price is too expensive and you will regret it.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

It is sure that bitcoin can reach very high numbers and make strong pics in a very short periods, but nothing is easy to predict because if it was so, we can all invest and win, so we have to be always aware. But these days, bitcoin made a great jump and reaches 5700 dollars.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:46:48 PM

As you may be aware by now that the value has crossed 5500$ now.  It has gone more than this. It will keep growing until November. The hard fork has begun.  The time has come to earn more bitcoin.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

Next sell wall is around 6000$ but its not a big deal. Before december we will destroy this resistance easyly.
Maybe Ethereum price jump will make a little price drop on bitcoin but nothing more.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:59:10 PM

Next sell wall is around 6000$ but its not a big deal. Before december we will destroy this resistance easyly.
Maybe Ethereum price jump will make a little price drop on bitcoin but nothing more.

Yes Buddy. The next peak for the bitcoin is 6000$.Since it reach the value of 5800 already and struggling to reach 6000$ for a week.After the November the price of bitcoin will surely reduce. Use that time to Brought a more number of bitcoin. Now just sell and inverse in other altcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mrknight8686

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

At the end of years, bitcoin will increasing about 8000-10000$ per 1 BTC Smiley...i have mining fee increasing Sad... lol.. 0.0002BTC for blockchain Sad
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

of course all hope that the rising bitcoin price will increase and if it is possible from its potential in early 2018 bitcoin price will reach $ 6500, because now the bitcoin price has reached $ 5700-5800.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:44:02 AM

I believe bitcoin will continue to increase and may reach $7000 soon maybe after the hard fork the value will pump again. Bitcoin appreciate positively this year so I won't be surprise if it will hit again. I just hope that the fork will not affect much bitcoin specially the launched of bitcoin gold and bitcoin segwit 2x.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:50:24 AM

I believed so , based on TA's it eyeing $6000 to $10000 before the year ends,
And not just bitcoin but also etherium eying $400 before this month end, is this the effect forking blockchains? Hahah wether or not lets get some profit! Cheesy

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:55:01 AM

After the fork maybe there will be a little price correction,but i think it will grow more after that
Why do you believe by the end of the year bitcoin could reach $ 10,000? Can you explain it to me?
I think after the November fork, bitcoin will indeed exceed $ 6000 but will not reach $ 10,000. Not impossible, but my thinking says that bitoin will take time if it should go up $ 10,000 maybe if later in the year 2018 I would believe that bitcoin could grow up to $ 10,000
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:24:21 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 05:36:43 AM by Casabrandy

Why do you believe by the end of the year bitcoin could reach $ 10,000? Can you explain it to me?
I think after the November fork, bitcoin will indeed exceed $ 6000 but will not reach $ 10,000. Not impossible, but my thinking says that bitoin will take time if it should go up $ 10,000 maybe if later in the year 2018 I would believe that bitcoin could grow up to $ 10,000
Since we are in speculation section any amount we can say as long as it is what we think it can reach, we might be wrong or right, the point is we believe that bitcoin can still increase even it's already in $5000+ or after fork. 

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:44:06 AM

Yes, Possible the bitcoin price will exceed 5200 $.Bitcoin price increasing day by day.so far I know bitcoin price will be high and in future, it will be $7000, even more,  $8000.on the other hand next time, every bitcoin price will be $6000.

Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:03:19 AM

Looks like I'm sure bitcoin price will stay above $5200 for now and will not fall below $5000, even I think it seems likely that bitcoin price will reach at $6000 for the next. I personally remain calm on taking the decision to sell it, because in a hurry to take a decision I think it will only produce a sense of regret in the end only.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:13:45 AM

We are heading to $6000 soon maybe this will happen after the fork, its a good thing the price continous to increase it only means that the demand and popularity of bitcoin keeps increasing and bitcoin os heading on a stable market. I just hope this will continue.

Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:29:17 PM

Looks like I'm sure bitcoin price will stay above $5200 for now and will not fall below $5000, even I think it seems likely that bitcoin price will reach at $6000 for the next. I personally remain calm on taking the decision to sell it, because in a hurry to take a decision I think it will only produce a sense of regret in the end only.
The FOMO (fearing of missing out) just make you want to buy more Bitcoin without any calculation. Therefore, do not let the FOMO make you feel regret, you will become the loser if you join to this FOMO with others.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 5400 dollars and it will go down because yesterday the price of bitcoin is 5800 dollars and I think it will go back again to that price maybe tomorrow because if bitcoin price decrease they recover again after few hours or few days.  More bitcoin more money to come. I hope the price become 7k dollars before end of this month of october. So we can make a lot of profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print